Dumpster Rental in South Miami, FL
Receive Super RollOff Service At The Lowest Price
What Makes Our Service Superior To Our Competitors:
Easy Dumpster Rental has rented over one hundred thousand bins with our excellent service and the most affordable prices that can be found anywhere in South Miami.
- Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees its service and its prices.
- Ten cubic yard roll off cans are great for cleaning projects or moves.
- Get the right rolling container for any job.
- Join our many happy customers.
- Construction, renovations, and landscaping projects are a breeze.
Don’t Hesitate: Get From $100 Or Even More On Your Rollaway Container Cost:
At Easy Dumpster Rental, our chief objective is to give our customers the best pricing available at the highest service so that customers come back to us again and again, year after year.
- Easy Dumpster Rental brings together great service at low price.
- Calculate the perfect size of your open-top-container.
- Fast bin quotes are so very easy.
- Get real rates that are as solid as the ground beneath our feet.
- Guaranteed lowest roll-off bin container rental rates in South Miami.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Environment, Green Programs, and South Miami Background
South Miami is a city in southeast Florida. The city apart of Miami-Dade County and has over eleven thousand inhabitants. South Miami was founded in 1897 by W.A. Larkins. Larkins originally worked in the dairy industry the South Miami in 1897 and bought additional property as the Florida East Coast Railroad was extended to Miami in 1906.
Florida’s Environmental Focus
Floridians are often concerned about the natural environment of the state. According to the 2017 USF-Nielsen Sunshine State Survey conducted by the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of South Florida, residents of Florida viewed the environment as one of the most important issues in Florida in 2017 and the preceding two years. Of the environmental concerns that ranked the highest:
- Twenty percent listed the loss of land for wildlife.
- Seventeen percent were most concerned with invasive species.
- Sixteen percent ranked water-related problems at the top of their list.
- Fifteen percent were concerned about rising sea levels.
- Eleven percent were primarily worried about the expansion of landfills and hazardous waste.
Accordingly, many South Floridians in South Miami and Miami-Dade County expend time and resources on environmental protectionism.
South Miami Green Programs
South Miami has a couple environmental programs that demonstrate its “going green” agenda. For example, the Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Program, which is available in other parts of Florida that comprise the “Green Corridor” (South Miami, Coral Gables, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, and Cutler Bay). The program seeks to offset the capital needs of home improvements that either conserve energy or that produce renewable energy. These energy upgrades of homes generally include things like solar panels and wind generators to create energy and insulation or shutters to reduce consumption levels. Because homeowners can repay the capital improvement over ten, fifteen, or even twenty years through an adjustment of their property taxes, these environmentally conscious investments become much more equitable.
Where to Haul Waste in South Miami
Miami Dade County has two landfills that serve Miami Springs and the rest of the County:
The North Dade Landfill, between NW 47th and NW 57th Avenues, accepts the following items:
- Household trash and cardboard boxes.
- Construction, demolition debris, lumber, and crates.
- Yard waste, and bulk items including furniture and appliances.
- Tires for off-road use that (forty-eight inches in diameter or larger).
The South Dade Landfill is located at 23707 SW 97th Ave, Homestead, and will accept the following items:
- Trash, yard waste, and dead animals.
- Construction and demolition debris.
- Large tires.
- Asbestos (note: asbestos must be approved for disposal twenty-four hours ahead of the scheduled drop-off).
Great Cost Savings Dumpster-Can Rental Tips
To avoid penal cost inflation, Easy Dumpster Rental helps its customers to save money by warning them about penalties before they occur.
First, make sure that access to the dumpster bin unit has a clear passage for pickup.
Second, makes sure that our staff can get to your dumpster for pickup and have clearance through any security.
Third, don’t forget that dumpsters must conform to their specified volume and weight. Check your estimated weight with our staff or use our online tools, such as our Dumpster Calculator and online estimators, to make sure that you get the right sized dumpster bin.
Fourth, ensure that refuse does not overflow the top of the dumpster bin to be collected.
Fifth, do not place any hazardous waste in the dumpster bin container, which will accrue charges at the landfill. Hazardous waste often refers to the following items:
- White goods, which refers to things like refrigerators, freezers, ranges, water heaters, washers, and dryers as well as automobile and refrigerators parts.
- Electronics such as PBC’s, computers, TVs, stereos, and similar items.
- Acid batteries, such as car batteries, and batteries containing cadmium.
- Used oil containers, used oil, or oil filters.
- Items that contain lead and devises that contain mercury, such as fluorescent light tubes, ballast, thermostats, and smoke detectors.
- Whole tires require special disposal.
- Liquids and sludge should not be placed in dumpster containers.
- Street sweepings, propane tanks and railroad ties and telephone poles.
Please call our great customer service staff if you have questions about what kind of waste you can put in your dumpster bin.