Dumpster Rental in St. Augustine Beach, FL
Get Best RollOff Rates Around
Why We Are The Paramount Bin Rental Service In The County:
Promises are worthless if they are just words without actions. That is why Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees its service in St. Augustine and works to provide every project with its specialized needs.
- 100,000 bins rented and 100,000 satisfied customers.
- Easy Dumpster Renal is the foremost dumpster rental company.
- Don’t waste time with subpar dumpster rental companies.
- Our expert staff will be glad to hear from you.
- We also have easy online tools that are used by experts.
Get Great Savings Of More Than $70 On Your Roll-Off Bin Container Costs:
Some people waste time calling all around trying to get a cheap rolling bin unit, only to find hidden fees and costs. That is why Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees its low price to everyone.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is the thrifty option.
- Quotes bounce back in just minutes.
- Our prices are as transparent as glass.
- Our fast and flexible service is designed to save you more.
- Call us with questions or to get a quote over the phone.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Solid Waste and Quick Facts on St. Augustine Beach, FL
St. Augustine Beach Since 1959
St. Augustine Beach is a city in St. Johns County on the Atlantic Coast of Florida. St. Augustine Beach was incorporated in 1959 just south of the City of St. Augustine and sits happily on the intoxicating waterfront. Many visitors come to St. Augustine Beach for three things: surf, sun, and sand, and St. Augustine Beach offers everything that goes with beaches. The City extends along the coastline of Anastasia Island from St. Johns County Pier and includes attractions like the St. Augustine Lighthouse as even an alligator farm. The City prides itself on providing a safe and pleasant environment to live or visit and promotes numerous parks:
- Pier Park sits on the waster side near the St. Johns County Pier and offers a range of activities from volleyball to bocce ball courts. There is also a fishing pier that opens at 7 am, a beach area, and a splash park and playground that relieves the summer heat with a low-pressure fountain and rainfall sprinkler system.
- Ron Parker Park is located inland from the water near the City’s western border and is primarily for sporting and recreation. There are tennis courts, a basketball court, a softball field, picnic tables, a playground, and even a dog park.
- Lakeside Veteran’s Memorial Park offers a pier for fishing, a walking path, a paved bike path, and picnic tables.
- Ocean Hammock Park provides a beach and a walkway along the beach.
St. Augustine Beach Waste Collection
The Public Works Department of St. Augustine Beach is located at 2055 Mizell Road in St. Augustine and can be reached at 904-471-1119. Solid waste is collected on a regular basis at the curb and differs depending on where a resident lives. Yard debris and special waste is collected on Wednesday for all residents of the City but must be arranged in advance by calling the City Manager’s Office. Be sure to call no later than 4 pm on Tuesday on the week that you need a special pickup. Items that are considered “special items” include:
- White goods, such as appliances, washers, dryers, ovens, and refrigerators.
- Metal items, such as a grill, a ladder, or weights that are no longer used.
- Construction debris, such as concrete, drywall, and wood.
St. Augustine Beach Recycling
Recycling collection is provided by the City to its residents on either Wednesday or Thursday and should be deposited in the recycling bin, or placed in a brown paper bag next to the bin. The following items may be recycled:
- Glass bottles and jars of any color (remember to remove caps and rinse).
- Plastic bottles numbered 1-7 (remember to remove caps, rinse, and compress to save space).
- Aluminum and steel cans for food or beverages (rinsed).
- Paper products that include newspaper, telephone books, catalogs, magazines (including inserts and glossy pages), office paper, copy paper, file folders, junk mail, brown paper bags, and shredded paper (if placed inside a paper bag).
The following items may NOT be recycled:
- Light bulb mirrors.
- Loose shredded paper.
- Containers for oil-based products.
- Lawn furniture.
- Plastic wrap.
- Polystyrene foam (styrofoam).
- Ceramics plate glass.
- Milk or juice cardboard cartons.
- Pizza boxes.
- Cat litter containers.
- Aluminum foil.
- Plastic toys.
St. Augustine Beach Oil Collection
Do you ever wonder what is the right way to dispose of used oil? For residents of St. Augustine Beach, the answer is to bring used oil to the City of St. Augustine Beach Public Works Facility at 2055 Mizell Road on Monday through Friday form ten in the morning until two in the afternoon. As always, there are guidelines, which include the following:
- Motor oil should be placed in a sealed container before being dropped off at the Public Works Facility.
- Motor oil must not be contaminated with other products, including paint.
- Containers holding used oil should be solid (e.g. no Ziploc bags as they will not hold).
Residents should call before coming to the Public Works Facility at 904-471-1119 to make an appointment that will ensure that staff members will be available.