Dumpster Rental in St. Augustine, Florida
Get Marvelous Rates on Debris Dumpsters!
Some Reasons We Are Trusted By St. Augustine Residents:
We provide value-adding customer service to make renting from us a wonderful experience. Our attentiveness to your queries and concerns goes hand in hand with our ability to clearly and effectively relay information.
- Same-day dumpster rental available in Augustine.
- Free 3-minute quote
- We handle all categories of waste – residential and construction
- Our inventory includes 10, 20, 30, 40-yard dumpsters
- Fast and guarantee best bin service
Rent From Us And Save Big – Up To $150:
St. Augustine residents agree that our services are the most affordable in the industry. Our low rates mean you get much more dumpster for your dollar, which makes renting from us money well spent for first-class waste service.
- All sizes at attractive rates
- No hidden fees ever – that is our promise
- Lowest prices around – guaranteed
- Transparent pricing model – no surprises
- Industry Knowledge + Great Service = Best Prices
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Waste, Recycling and Few Facts About Saint Augustine, Florida
St. Augustine is a city in on the Atlantic coast of northeastern Florida in St. Johns County. Saint Augustine (often called “The Ancient City”) is the oldest continuously occupied European settlement of the continental United States. Founded in 1565, the city was capital of Spanish Florida for over 200 years, and capital of the Florida Territory prior to Tallahassee. Charming cobblestone streets and quaint cafes are timeless features of the city’s historic district.
Sites and monuments that visitors enjoy exploring include the Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, Fort Matanzas, the Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! The museum, and Ponce de Leon’s Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park. History buffs also captivated by the Oldest Wooden Schoolhouse. St. Augustine attracts tourists year-round, offering them a choice of accommodation ranging from golf and tennis resorts to quiet bed-and-breakfasts.
As St. Augustine strives to preserve its rich history, EasyDumpsterRental is here to support its efforts. We offer more than just a product. Our service has several features that help to take the pain out of dumpster rental. Clients can utilize our easy-to-use dumpster calculator to select the bin size right for their needs. We also have a flexible delivery and pickup schedule – simply let us know when is most convenient to you.
How can we offer such great service? Years of experience in the industry has led us to develop the best practices and approaches to remain ahead of the competition. Order your dumpster rental from us today and get true value for your money. Simply request bin quote online or call now.
St. Augustine Waste Management
The St. Augustine Solid Waste Division of the Public Works Department is responsible for:
- Residential trash, pick up on the street. Additionally, the City runs a litter crew every day of the week that picks up litter in the city limits of the historic downtown area, public parks, and the boat ramp.
- Residential recycling based on a “single stream” system in which residents can place all of their recycling (flattened cardboard, all paper, milk & juice cartons, plastic bottles & containers, glass bottles, tin, aluminum and steel cans, clean packaging Styrofoam, and egg cartons) into one container.
- Residential yard debris. Clippings and grass should be in bags or containers that are less than fifty pounds in weight and thirty-two gallons in volume (branches that are more than two inches in diameter and tree stumps must be disposed of by the homeowner).
- Commercial trash, commercial recycling, and commercial debris removal (note: City code requires that contractors engaged in tree removal, tree trimming, landscaping, construction, and roofing are required to remove all debris).
The City also offers free sites to drop off recycling at:
- 601 Riberia Street at the end of Riberia by the Solid Waste Department and Waste Water plant.
- Red Cox Road by the Soccer Field located behind RB Hunt Elementary School.
- North City by the Las Palmas condos on San Marco.
The County offers two transfer station in which residents can dispose of household garbage, hazardous waste, and white goods.
- Tillman Ridge Transfer Station located at 3005 Allen Nease Road, Elkton (note: recyclables are only accepted at this station).
- Stratton Road Transfer Station located at 250 North Stratton Rd, St. Augustine.
The following Household Hazardous Waste will be received free of charge at Tillman Ridge or Stratton Road Transfer Stations:
- Motor oil and oil filters, gasoline, antifreeze, transmission fluid, and brake fluid.
- Wax, cleaners, soap, pool chemicals, and grout.
- Pesticides and insecticides.
- Aerosol cans, adhesives, and flea dip, polishes, lubricants, muriatic acid, solvents, thinner, lighter fluid, linseed oil, naval jelly, and photo chemicals.
- Car and appliance batteries and fluorescent light bulbs.
- Propane gas cylinders and fire extinguishers.
- Oil-based paint and latex paint.
The following Obsolete Electronics will be received free of charge at Tillman Ridge or Stratton Rd Transfer Stations:
- CPUs, laptops, monitors, keyboards, and mice.
- Printers, scanners, copiers, and fax machines.
- Televisions, radios, stereos, VCR’s, and tape players.
- Cables, game hardware, and UPS units.
- External drives, modems, phones, pagers, and speakers.
- Small kitchen appliances, power tools, and health and beauty appliances.
Automobile and light truck tires are accepted, but limed to ten per household and require a disposal fee.
The following are NOT ACCEPTEDat Tillman Ridge or Stratton Road Transfer Stations:
- Yard trash and garbage.
- Commercial items (residential items only).
- Construction materials (note: construction and demolition debris can be disposed of at Nine Mile C&D Landfill or Waste Pro Transfer Station).
Common Roll-off Bin Renal Mistakes to Avoid
- Leaving anything that blocks access to the dumpster before pickup.
- Overloading the dumpster beyond its maximum weight load.
- Having debris that rises above the height of the walls of the dumpster and can hinder waste collection.
- Allowing hazardous or prohibited items to be put into a dumpster, which is penalized at the solid waste disposal site.
- Failing to arrange for disposal truck entry in gated communities.