Dumpster Rental in St. Cloud, FL
Get Incredible Rolloff Service With Amazing Savings
How We Provide The Best Dumpster Service Nationally:
If you are a company we will get you the best rates and services to make your job easy and save costs. Similarly, if you are a homeowner with a project, EDR is here to help. We provide rolloff rental at the lowest cost in St. Cloud.
- We excel in credibility, affordability, and reliability.
- Call us for construction, landscaping, renovations, or even spring-cleaning rolloff units.
- Fit the unit size that meets your project needs.
- Intense projects can schedule multiple pickups in advance.
- Dumpster Coupons may also be available.
Saving of $100 Or More On A Roll Off Bin Rental Cost:
Some of our competing rolloff-rental companies offer tempting prices, but then inflate their real prices with hidden fees. Easy Dumpster Rental has the lowest prices anywhere and the best service with simple flat rates.
- St. Cloud can get our Best Dumpster Service Guarantee.
- One hundred thousand low-priced dumpsters rented.
- Stright forward quotes reduce stress.
- Find the lowest-cost option with our Dumpster Calculator.
- Online quotes make any project straightforward.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Options in St. Cloud, Florida
St. Cloud is a city in northern Osceola County just over twenty-five miles from Orlando. St. Cloud was initially founded as a retirement community for Union veterans of the Civil War, since which time it has gained the nickname “The Friendly Soldier City”.
Residents have a weekly curbside program and can use JED Landfill for additional trash drop off, which is located at the:
JED Landfill St. Cloud
1501 Omni Way
St Cloud, FL 34773
Phone: (407) 891-3720
Fax: (407) 891-3730
Materials accepted at the landfill are:
- Construction & Demolition
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Contaminated Soil
- Dry Industrial
- Medical Waste
- Yard Waste
- Auto Tires
- White Goods
- Bulky Wastes
Recycling in St. Cloud and the whole surrounding area of the Osceola County is very important and convenient for the citizens to drop off recyclables at many locations throughout the county.
- Bass Road Recycling Center
750 S Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
Phone: (407) 742-7780
Hours: Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. Saturdays: Closed
- City Of St. Cloud Transfer Station
2701 Peghorn Way
St. Cloud, FL 34769
Hours: Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. Saturday 7 a.m. – noon
- Holy Redeemer Church
1603 N. Thacker Ave.
Kissimmee, FL 34741
Hours: Available to Citizens 24/7
- Kenansville Drop-off Station
1130 South Canoe Creek Rd
Kenansville, FL 34739
Hours: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. Wednesday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
National Pollution Prevention Week
St. Cloud has declared the week of September 21 to September 27 as the National Pollution Prevention Week in St. Cloud, as set forth by St. Cloud Mayor Donna Hart, to support a clean and safe environment for the citizens of St. Cloud. The City will focus on prevention and asks residents to conserve resources and reaffirms the City’s commitment to protecting the environment through the arm of regulation. As an example, the City of St. Cloud’s City’s Civil Engineering Division manages the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) program that promotes pollution prevention. Residents of St. Cloud can get more information on the NPDES by calling (407) 957-7283.
The City of St. Cloud also supports the reduction of waste through the Fat-Free Sewers program. As the City notes, many substances can be bad for the human body but also for the sewer and the environment. As such, the City has built a framework of recommendations to separate certain substances from the wastewater system just as many hazardous materials are culled from the solid waste system. In particular, Greece is often washed into the plumbing system through many households and sticks to the inside of sewer pipes of the homes of the residents and in the pipes of the sewers within the public framework, and can block pipes. To combat this concern, the City offers these three guidelines:
- Do not (in any case or instance) pour grease down sink drains or into toilets.
- Efficiently scrape grease and other food scraps from trays, plates, pots, pans, utensils, and grills as well as cooking surfaces. Put the residue into a can or the trash for disposal or recycle if such a facility exists.
- Additionally, do not put grease down garbage disposals. Instead, strainers can be placed in the sink to filter food and solid waste from liquids and then empty the contents of the strainer into the trash for disposal.
- Converse with friends and community to help spread the word about the problem of grease in the sewer system and how to keep it out and keep our household (private) and city (public) plumbing and sewer lines clean.
How to pick the right roll-off container for a project (274 Words)
Easy Dumpster Rental offers a range of dumpsters that range in size from ten cubic yards to forty cubic yards to fit your project. The next step is to determine the exact dumpster is right for your project without renting a bin that is too small or paying for a dumpster bin that is too big. Easy Dumpster Rental makes this process very easy with simple and fast online tools to estimate your project’s waste in terms of weight and volume and save more money by getting the perfect unit, such as our Dumpster Calculator and our dumpster conversions tables