Dumpster Rental in Summerfield, FL
Get Outstanding Rolloff-Dumpster Rental Cost
Why We Are Here To Provide The Best Service:
We have most professional staff and an inventory of dumpsters to meet your needs for construction, renovation, demolition, landscaping and other projects. Our secret is to provide the lowest rates with the best service.
- We guarantee our roll-off service in Summerfield.
- Demolitions, construction, landscaping and other projects serviced.
- Are you having an event or party? We are perfect for cleaning up afterward.
- Open top units from just 10 to 40 cubic yards.
- See our dumpster coupons and specials.
Call Now And Save Up To $130 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental offers our “Best Dumpster Service Guarantee” to residents of Ocoee to warrant that you get the lowest price anywhere.
- See our incredibly low rental rates in Summerfield.
- Get online for a quote in just minutes.
- Straightforward prices.
- To get the perfect bin size, try our Dumpster Calculator
- Our dumpster conversion device is light years ahead of the competition.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Solid Waste and Recycling in Summerfield, FL
Summerfield is an unincorporated territory in Marion County that is named after Col. Adam G. Summer, who brought cattle to the area and owned the Watula plantation.
Solid Waste and Recycling
Summerfield has 18 recycling centers available to its residents. Unincorporated areas and businesses are required to pay fees to use some centers. The following items are accepted for recycling at the Summerfield recycling centers.
Residential waste is collected through two 90-gallon containers of household garbage per day.
Single-stream recycling: Single-stream recycling is an efficient system in which the recycling warehouse separates recycling materials through a series of environmental methods that better filter different types of recyclable items and allow residents to place all recyclables into one bin for curbside pickup. Items that may be placed in the recycling container include.
- Newspaper and inserts.
- Magazines and junk mail.
- Clean corrugated cardboard.
- Aluminum cans and clean aluminum foil.
- All plastics (see numbers 1 thru 5 and 7) but NOT Styrofoam and glass (number 6).
Household electronics and includes certified data destruction. These items should be taken to one of these seven recycling centers: Baseline, Dunnellon, Forest Corner, Fort McCoy, Martel, Newton, and Weirsdale. Residents may also bring electronics to County special events held at the McPherson Governmental Complex throughout the year. Acceptable household electronics include:
- Cell phones and chargers.
- Computers, monitors, and keyboards.
- Digital clocks.
- Scanners, fax machines, and printers.
- Stereos, CD players, radios, tape recorders and personal music devices.
- Telephones and answering machines.
- Televisions and remote controls.
- Furniture is collected twice per year.
Glass items are not accepted in the recycling bins and should be placed in the household garbage containers.
Metals can be recycled including scrap metals and appliances and tin cans (please rinse). Please do NOT recycle fencing and wire. Clothes and shoes may be recycled.
Yard waste may be recycled inducing:
- Residential yard waste, such as leaves and hedge clippings (limit of two cubic yards per day).
- Small branches (must be less than four inches in diameter and four feet in length). Branches must be less than four inches in diameter and less than four feet in length.
Household hazardous waste such as sharps in approved biohazard containers, up to five gallons per day of used oil, oil filters, fire extinguishers, and latex paint (with a limit of five gallons per day), rechargeable batteries (including lithium ion, small sealed lead acid (SSLA) batteries, nickel-cadmium batteries, wet cell lead acid batteries, portable power tool batteries, battery packs, nickel metal hydride batteries, automotive batteries, and batteries for old-style cell phone.
These sites will NOT accept lithium, alkaline, and button batteries, which should be disposed of in household garbage containers. Recycling centers will also NOT accept chemicals such as acids, sodium, phosphorous materials, gasoline, propane tanks, pesticides, explosives, or infectious waste,
The Right Dumpster for Ever Project
Easy Dumpster Rental offers a wide range of roll off dumpster bins to meet the need of your project. Our ten cubic yard dumpster is four feet by eight feet by ten to twelve feet. If you have a big job, our forty-foot cubic yard dumpster bin if a massive dumpster that many of our competitors do not offer.
While these options are great for minimizing time and costs, we also want to help you get the exactly right dumpster bin for your job. This can be done through a number of tools that we offer to help customers assess their volume and weight.
- First, Easy Dumpster Rental offers our dumpster conversions tables that enable our clients to assess their refuse in tangible units, such as garbage cans, wheelbarrows, pickup truck beds, and so on and converts these estimates to cubic yards in a roll off dumpster.
- Second, get more accurate estimates of specific weight measurements for materials, such as roofing or yard waste.
- Third, see our Dumpster Calculator to assess your weight and volume for any project.