Dumpster Rental in West Melbourne, FL
Get A Roll-Off Today With No Headaches
Why Our Serice Surpasses the Competition:
Easy Dumpster Rental has an extensive inventory of high-quality dumpsters that can meet the needs of any project, from construction to residential and also big commercial construction jobs.
- Easy Dumpster Rental offers guaranteed great service in West Melbourne.
- Construction, remodeling, roofing, and landscaping are a breeze.
- Choose the best bin size from 10 to 40 cubic yards.
- Same day rentals are available.
- Our customers have enjoyed our service for over thirteen years.
Call Now And Save Up To $120 On Your Refuse Bin Rental:
Easy Dumpster Rental has over a decade of experience renting dumpster bins to a wide range of clients with our best dumpster service and price guarantee.
- Easy Dumpster Rental combines low-cost rentals with quality service.
- Grab a fast quote in minutes.
- Over 100,000 low-cost dumpster bin units already rented.
- Our online tools help save more by wasting less.
- You can also sign up for special offers.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
West Melbourne Environmental Waste Management
West Melbourne is a city in Brevard County located in central Florida on the east side of the state. The city was created in 1959 to avoid annexation into the City of Melbourne and the taxes that may result from such an annexation. Since 1959, the population has grown from just over three thousand inhabitants in 1979 to over eighteen thousand in 2010.
Residents of the City of Melbourne are given a trash bin container and a recycling container to dispose of waste. For recycling, the City uses a “single stream” recycling system that gathers all recyclables together and takes them to a plant to be separated at the Single Stream Processing Facility at 650 Townsend Road, Cocoa, Florida. The plant in Brevard County employs a unique design of complex magnets, optical sorters, air currents, and other tools to sort the recyclables into paper, glass, aluminum, cardboard, and other categories which are then stacked and shipped to manufacturers to be recycled.
In 2008, Brevard County was ranked by the Florida Legislator as second in the state for recycling. The State designed goals for seventy-five percent of waste to be recycled. Marin County came the closest with sixty-seven percent of waste recycled followed by Brevard County’s fifty-five percent of waste recycling rate.
Construction and Demolition Debris
Unincorporated areas of Brevard County will not have construction and demolition debris collected with bulk waste services if it cannot be placed in the solid waste collection bin. Residents may dispose of construction and demolition debris for no charge at the Central Disposal Facility located at 2250 Adamson Rd, Cocoa, Florida. Additionally, contractors that are engaged in construction or renovation projects on a home are responsible to remove the debris.
Brevard County Disposal Facilities
Central Disposal Facility accepts the following items:
- Household and commercial garbage.
- White goods and rear projection television sets.
- Construction debris such as asphalt, drywall, steel, brick, metal scraps, concrete, piping, and wood pallets, lumber, and treated wood (e.g. decks, docks, fences, playgrounds, etc.).
- Land clearing debris, yard waste, and rock.
- Cardboard and paper products.
- Boats without motors, fuel, or tanks.
- Whole tires.
- Special waste (Asbestos, dead animals, containers, contaminated soil, sludge, and biomedical waste) is also accepted but requires advance approval for disposal.
Mockingbird Mulching Facility located at 3600 South Street, Titusville, Florida is for residential customers and accepts:
- Small quantities of asphalt.
- Small quantities of brick.
- Small quantities of metal scraps.
- Lumber and treated wood.
- Yard waste and rock.
- Clean cardboard.
- Whole tires.
- Electronics (white goods).
- Single stream recycling.
Sarno Transfer Station located at 3379 Sarno Road, Melbourne, Florida accepts only household and commercial garbage.
Titusville Transfer Station located at 4366 South Street, Titusville, Florida accepts only household and commercial garbage.
Easy Steps to Rent a Roll-Off Dumpster Bin
At Easy Dumpster Rental can find the right dumpster bin for any project through the following steps.
- Begin the process by getting a fast quote online that will estimate your costs.
- If you have trouble estimating your required bin size, Easy Dumpster Rental offers great tools to help, such as Dumpster Conversion tables to help estimate refuse by using more familiar volumes (like brute trashcans, wheelbarrows, pickup trucks, dump trucks) and translates these units into cubic yards. Also, try our Dumpster Calculator to assess a project’s required volume and weight.
- Schedule your bin drop-off when it is most convenient within twenty-four hours.
- If you need your bin emptied while you are working, Easy Dumpster Rental offers a flexible Dump and Return service in which your bin will be emptied and returned to the site promptly.
- When you job and waste disposal needs are complete, simply go online to request dumpster pickup online and the dumpster will be taken away.