Dumpster Rental in Wildwood, FL
Call Today For Massive Savings On A Roll-Off-Bin
How We Provide Elite Service At Low Prices:
Customers with the highest standards love Easy Dumpster Rental’s meticulous service. We have over fifteen years of experience and practice in perfecting our service while maintaining the lowest rates.
- Guaranteed great service is what we do.
- Need you dumpster fast? We can deliver within 24 hours.
- Need more time? We can extend your rental period.
- Try our great online tools to get the perfect match.
- Satisfying our customers is our ultimate goal.
Grab Great Saving Of $80 On Your Rolling Containers Rental Costs Today:
For over a decade, The Easy Dumpster Rental business model for success has been the combination of organizational efficiency and experience that produces saving for each of its valued customers.
- Don’t overpay for waste removal in Wildwood.
- Our dumpster quotes are fast, easy, and reliable.
- We maximize our efficiency to save you money.
- Satisfied customers are what we seek. See what they say about us.
- Sign up on our site to receive additional savings.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Solid Waste, Hazardous Waste, and Wildwood’s History
The City of Wildwood is located in Sumter County in the central region of Florida. Its population is just over seven thousand, as of 2014, with an average age of about sixty-three years. The City, which has had a post office since 1881, was named Wildwood for its location that was nestled in the forests.
The long history of Wildwood is of keen interest to the residents of the City. The Wildwood Area Historical Association promotes the study and teaching of this rich Wildwood history through:
- Historical research of the area.
- Teaching on Wildwood history.
- Historical publications.
- Collecting and preserving historical documents and artifacts.
- Disseminating historical records and information.
- General education of the public on historical issues.
Sumpter County Solid Waste
Sumpter County provides normal solid waste management as well as several Citizens’ Drop-off Area (CDA) that follow federal, state, and local regulations and guidelines. The CDA accepts household waste, tires, electronics, white goods, oil filters, and recycling.
Household waste should be bagged and is charged at the following rates:
- Can or bags of thirteen gallons or less are received of at a rate of $0.50 per can or bag.
- Fourteen to twenty-nine-gallon bags or cans are received of at a rate of $0.75 each.
- Thirty to thirty-five-gallon bags or cans are received of at a rate of $1.00 each.
- Thirty-nine to forty-five-gallon bags or cans are received of at a rate of $1.50 each.
- Fifty to sixty-gallon bags or cans and barrels are received of at a rate of $3.00 each.
Recycling is received for county resident and process through a single-stream recycling program.
Items for recycling can include:
- Tin, and steel cans.
- Office paper.
- Phone books.
- Clean paper bags
Additional items that are processed free of charge:
- Used oil.
- Oil filters under five.
- Clean scrap metal.
Tires are received and processed at the following rates:
- Car tires are processed at the rate of $3.50 each.
- Car ties with rims are processed at the rate of $5.00 each.
- Pickup truck tires are processed at the rate of $6.00 each.
- Pickup trucks with tires and rims are processed at the rate of $8.50 each.
- Large tractor or other heavy machinery tires are processed at the rate of $36.00 each.
Electronics can also be brought to the CDA to disposed of and include:
- Printers, CPUs, monitors, and television (27 inches and smaller) are disposed of for $5.00 per item.
- Televisions larger than 28 inches are disposed of for $8.00 each.
White goods include most appliances like microwaves, air conditioners, freezers, refrigerators and other items can be brought by residents to the CDA. The rate for white goods is $500 for most white goods except microwaves, which are $2.50 each.
Furniture may also be brought into the CDA facility for disposal and will be received at the following rates:
- Large items (e.g. mattresses, box springs, sofas, recliners, carpets, stuffed furniture items, dining room tables, and entertainment centers are processed for $8.00 per cubic yard.
- Smaller items, such as chairs, end tables, nightstands, are processed at two dollars per cubic yard.
- Yard waste in the form of the brush can be dropped off at the CDA for $8.00 per cubic yard.
- Construction and demolition debris is disposed of by the CDA for $8.00 per cubic yard.
Sumpter County Household Electronics and Hazardous Waste Mobile Collection
Sumpter County Household Electronics and Hazardous Waste Mobile Collection is an event that is designed to offer residents a convenient time and place to dispose of hazardous waste and electronics.
The following items may be brought to Mobile Collection events:
- Automotive fluids and automotive batteries.
- Cleaners, pool chemicals, solvents, and wood preservatives.
- Fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides, and pesticides.
- Rechargeable household batteries and household electronics.
- Latex and oil-based paints, paint removers, and paint thinners.
- Fluorescent lamps, mercury-containing devices, smoke detectors, and propane tanks.
Mobile Collection events do NOT ACCEPT the following items:
- Biological waste.
- Infectious waste.
- Radioactive waste.
- Empty paint cans.