Dumpster Rental in Winter Park, FL
Low-Cost Rolloff With The Best Ever Service
Why We Are The Leader In Roll Off Dumpster Rental Service:
- Want great guaranteed great service in Winter Park? Use Easy Dumpster Rental.
- Construction, remodeling, roofing, and landscaping are a breeze.
- Choose the best bin size from 10 to 40 cubic yards.
- Same day rentals are available.
- Our customers know that we are the best.
Go Online To Save $50 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental high-quality and superior efficiency deliver fast service, low prices, and great customer experiences in Winter Park and surrounding area.
- Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees low bin prices.
- Go online to see a quote.
- Rates are real (no tricks).
- Our online tool pair your project with the right dumpster.
- Sign up for special offers.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Environment and Solid Waste in Winter Park, Florida
Winter Park is a suburban city in Orange County, Florida with over twenty-seven thousand residents as of 2010. The area was originally inhabited by Seminole Native Americans and was later settled by northern businessmen. In 1850, the progress of Winter Park began to rise with the South Florida Railroad, which gained its charter 1879. The railroad began at the St. Johns River port of Sanford, which was also referred to as “Historic Waterfront Gateway City,” and passed through nearby Winter Park on its way south to Orlando and would later be extended to Tampa.
Winter Park takes pride in its environmental conservation and natural beauty. One such example is Howell Branch Preserve, where visitors can enjoy protected wetlands and Florida’s natural habitat. The preserve is located at Howell Branch Road near Temple Drive in Winter Park. It offers visitors a playground for children, a boardwalk to stroll and enjoy natural beauty, and an observation deck that overlooks the wetland areas. There is also a picnic pavilion, a grassy area for organized games, and a fitness trail with exercise equipment. In keeping with their environmental focus, the city holds events that promote environmental protection, such as Bike to Work Day, which is celebrated in conjunction with Florida Bike Month in March.
Landfill and transfer station: The Orange County Landfill services Winter Park and currently accepts about two thousand tons of refuse per day on its five-thousand-acre facility. The landfill is located at 5901 Young Pine Road in Orlando, Florida and is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekdays and weekends for customers without accounts. In addition, Orange County and Winter Park residents may also use the often more convenient transfer stations including:
- Porter Transfer Station, located at 1326 Good Homes Road, Orlando, Florida and is open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. every day except Sunday (for non-account customers).
- McLeod Road Transfer Station located at 5000 L.B. McLeod Road, Orlando, Florida, and is open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekdays and weekends (for non-account customers).
Landfill and transfer station disposal rates: The items you can dispose of and costs for disposal can vary from different locations. As follows is a summary of the refuse type, the cost of disposal, and the location in which items are accepted:
- Orange County defines refuse (Class 1) and regular garbage as items that tend to decay over time, or what is more accurately termed “putrescible waste.” Putrescible waste can be delivered to Orange County Landfill and Porter and McLeod Road Transfer Station at the rate of $34.80 per ton.
- Demolition debris and construction debris can include items such as broken concrete, wood, asphalt, and other forms of uncontaminated debris, termed “clean fill,” which may only be disposed of at the Orange County Landfill (not at transfer stations) for $26.50 per ton.
- Yard waste is defined as natural vegetation and landscaping debris such as tree branches and various clippings. Yard waste may be disposed of at the rate of $30 per ton at the Orange County Landfill, or for $34.80 at both the Porter and McLeod Road transfer stations. Yard waste is only accepted on Saturdays at the Porter Transfer Station and Saturday and Sundays at the McLeod Road Transfer Station. (Additionally, yard waste collected from Orange County homes is composted and made available to county residents at no charge and set out daily between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. on a first-come, first-served basis to receive a maximum of one pickup truckload of compost.)
- Asbestos: Asbestos many only be disposed of at the Orange County Landfill (not at the transfer stations) at a rate of $114.00 per ton. Additionally, the County requires that it is packed according to Florida’s Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP) and Orange County specifications
Best Practices for Renting a Roll-Off Bin Dumpster
Easy Dumpster Rental can service any size project, from spring-cleaning to renovations and demolitions to commercial construction to even cleanups after events, at the lowest price. Here are three suggestions by our the customer service department to avoid additional fees:
- To get more from a bin set aside small items and debris and hold back smaller debris to make room to organize larger items and then fill in with smaller debris.
- Use a box cutter and a hammer and dumpster bin that can be used to systematically break down certain items before being placed in the dumpster.
- Finally, consider recycling items as you go (particularly metals that are often worth money) to save space in the bin for refuse.