Dumpster Rental in Hinesville, GA
Get Superb Service & Big Savings On A Bin-Rental
We offer dumpsters with value in Hinesville:
If you want the greatest customer service in America then Easy Dumpster Rental is the company you have been searching for. Our customers are our top priority and we will ensure that you are well taken care of.
- Take a look at our dumpster conversion visualizer.
- We provide same day service in Hinesville and surrounding cities.
- Our services include household, construction, and yard waste removal.
- Please note that we cannot dispose of any hazardous waste material.
- See our FAQ page for any questions you may have about our company.
Call us now and save up to $150:
If you desire the lowest container prices in Georgia coupled with on-time delivery and pick up then you need to call us. Ordering from us is snap and working with our staff will be a great experience.
- Receive the best rolloff rates around guaranteed.
- We offer Speedy service and Super low prices in Hinesville.
- An easy to use dumpster weight calculator.
- No hidden fees whatsoever. Always upfront charges.
- 15 years of experience and industry connections equals excellent rates.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill in Hinesville, GA
The city of Hinesville is located in Libert County Georgia. Residents are free to use Liberty County Solid Waste Transfer Station and seven convenience centers, which are located throughout rural Liberty County. Furthermore, they operate three recycling facilities in Hainesville and one facility in Riceboro.
Liberty County Transfer Station
652 Rogers Pasture Road
Phone: (912) 884-5353
Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed on Holidays.
Tipping Fee: $41.91/ton – Accepts cash, checks and credit cards(MC, Visa, Discover).
Solid Waste Office
PO Box 1188
Hinesville, GA 31313
Phone: (912) 884-7300
Fax: (912) 884-7600
Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Recycling in Hinesville
Recycling Convenience Centers at Liberty County Solid Waste
- 344 Fort Morris Road (East End Convenience Center)
- 50 Isle of Wight Road (Midway Area, US 84 & Isle of Wight Road)
- 619 JV Road (West Side of Hinesville)
- 64 Left Field Road (US 84 at Miller Park Recreation Area)
- 836 Limerick Road (Old Landfill Entrance near Lake George)
- 156 Pate Rogers Road (Fleming Area, behind “Short Cut” Convenience Store)
- 25 South Dairy Road (SR 196 West, South of Gumbranch)\
- 111 Carter Road (Behind Carter’s Funeral Home)
- 129 Sandy Run Road (Off US 84, at the Enmark Station)
- 941 E.G. Miles Parkway (SR 196 West, at the Training Center)
- 4000 South Coastal Highway (US 17 just North of Riceboro)
View County website with a map of all the centers througout the county.
These Recyclable Items Are Collected At All Our Recycling Centers:
- Plastics #1 -> Plastic water and beverage bottles
- Plastics #2 -> Water and milk jugs
- Mixed Plastics #3 thru #7 -> All other plastic items with the recyclable symbols 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7
- Glass – Bottles – Beverage and food containers
- Steel or Tin Cans – Food and soup cans
- Aluminum -> Aluminum beverage cans
- Cardboard -> Corrugated cardboard boxes
- Newspaper -> Newspaper, including all the inserts inside
- Used motor oil (take to Public Works Dept.)
- Donate your usable appliances, clothing, and furniture, to Goodwill – just call and they will come and pickup for free.
- Leave leaves, grass clippings on the lawn, as they add nutrients to your grass and yard.
- Also compost your leftovers, vegetables and fruits and use leaves for mulch.
Interesting Facts About Hinesville
Hinesville was founded in 1837 and has a population of 35,000 residents. The town has one institution of higher education Armstrong State University. The city is located next to the Atlantic Ocean and has many waterways, wetlands, and tons of wildlife. The city also has the Hinesville Arts Council where children can receive piano, guitar, and art lessons. The Arts Council sponsors an annual Blues, Brews, and BBQ Festival. And they have a mother and daughter art exhibition. Some well-known people from the area include Joseph Fraser who helped develop Hilton Island, National Football League player Gary Guyton, and singer/actor Joey Pearson.
If You Have Questions We Have Answers
If you have never rented a container before you most likely have some questions on how the process works. So we have provided below a few of our most frequently asked questions. No one wants to go into a new experience blind so we have provided some questions that you may ask.
We make renting a front load unit easy and most of our customers agree. Otherwise, we would not have literally thousands of repeat clients returning to us every year for their rental needs. If you still have some questions of reading through this short Q and A, then, by all means, give our office a call. Our sales reps are highly trained and can answer any question you may have. It’s no mistake that “Easy” is our name.
1) What are the uses of a container bin? Bins are typically used in 2 scenarios. One, is the residential dumpster. This is for those small projects around the home or backyard. Dumpsters, front load units, rolloffs, bins, canisters, are descriptions of the same thing. Residential customers tend to rent a bin, which is usually 10 or 20 cubic yards. Or, the equivalency of 90 wheelbarrows for the 10 yard bin and 8 pick up trucks for the 20 yard dumpster. So this gives you a visual or some sense of the size you may need on any given job. If you are doing a huge remodel and it’s a larger estate, you may opt for the 30 yard rolloff, which can haul away 12 pick-up trucks of debris. The 4th size of dumpster we rent is a 40 yard rolloff, which used mostly for large construction projects, like removing debris from a hotel demolition. We also carry a 15-cubic yard dumpster.
2) How long can you rent a dumpster? The rental periods are flexible depending on your needs. Usually, there is a standard period of 7 -14 days. However, we will rent a bin to you as long as you need it. We realize life sometimes steps in and throws off your plans. So essentially you can keep a front load unit to you complete the job. If you do need more time please give us a call and let us know. Otherwise, you could get charged late fees.
3) How long has Easy Dumpster Rental been in business? So glad you asked that question. We are happy to state that we having been in the sanitation business for over 15 years and have rented over 100,000 canisters. We believe that our outstanding customer service and expert sales reps have contributed mightily to our ability to stay in business for so long. We are a very reliable company with on-time delivery and pick ups. And we will match or beat any competitors price. We have a flat rate pricing model which by its very nature has no hidden fees and surprise surcharges.
4) What credit cards do you accept? We accept most major credit cards including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, and PayPal.
As mentioned above if you have further questions please give our staff a call. They are very patient and really nice. Find out why we are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America.