Dumpster Rental in Perry, Georgia
Receive Remarkable Service & Great Roll-Off Prices
Get the greatest value in town on bin rentals
Renting a container will be the easiest thing you have done all day. With our new streamlined ordering process, it couldn’t be simpler to have a front load unit on your site today. Call us and see how easy it really is.
- A very cool dumpster conversion gadget.
- Our roll-off units can handle up to 5 tons of debris.
- On time canister service guaranteed no excuses.
- It is against EPA regs for us to haul hazardous waste.
- Rent a dumpster with one very easy phone call.
Call us now and save up to $150:
Our success depends on you being completely satisfied not only with our services but also with our prices. No one can beat our rates and we will match or beat all challengers. But there are none, are rates we are just to low.
- Get renowned roll-off bin savings.
- Our super low rates come with a low price guarantee.
- We offer a wide variety of bins and they all come with low prices.
- We have an easy to use dumpster weight calculator for your convenience.
- No fuss, no muss, no bother when you call us.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill in Perry
The city of Perry is located in Houston and Peach counties in the state of Georgia. In addition to that, it is the county seat of Houston County. Residents with a need to drop-off debris are able to use Houston County Landfill, which is located at the:
- Houston County Landfill
Kathleen, GA 31047
Opening Hours: Mon to Sat 7AM to 5PM
Phone: (478) 987-0089
- Public works office
500 Ball Street
Perry, GA 31069
Phone: (478) 988-2739
Customer Service: (478) 988-2754
Fax: (478) 988-2799
The City of Perry has a once a week collection of bulk items, these are typically too large to fit in the garbage-cart. The most common examples are furniture, mattresses carpeting, and appliances. There are some specific rules that you should review on the city’s website to ensure your bulk waste is picked-up. Find bellow items that can not be collected:
- Hazardous waste, auto parts, dirt, shingles, pallets, concrete blocks, fuel/oil tanks, construction and demolition debris, manufacturing process debris, loose or dangerous refuse.
- Materials from evictions, foreclosures, unoccupied properties, home renovation/remodeling debris, commercial properties or apartment complexes.
- Debris and trash from a vacant property that has been vacant for more than sixty days.
- Trash and debris from work performed other than the resident itself.
- Building materials and debris including trash from a contractor.
- Debris or trash over seventy-five pounds.
- Paint or any liquid items.
Yard Debris in Perry
Same as bulk waste, residents have the ability to get their yard waste collected once a week with a curbside service. Yard debris are only organic items created by a regular landscaping and gardening activities. Few examples of organic yard waste include; branches, leaves, shrubbery, twigs, trimming, pine needles, straw, and Christmas trees. Gravel, rocks, dirt, are not considered yard debris.
Interesting Facts About Perry
Perry was founded in 1843 and is home to the Georgia National Fair. The population is around 15,000 residents. The city offers many attractions including Perry Area Historical Museum, Perry Dogwood Festival, and the Perry Buzzard Drop. Tourism is the main economic driver. Some notable people from the area include National Football League player Casey Hayward, former Army General Courtney Hodges, and former National Basketball League player Al Thornton.
Familiarize Yourself With The Dangers of Hazardous Waste
The EPA classifies hazardous waste under the following 4 descriptors. Corrosivity, Ignitability, Reactivity, and Toxicity. They must meet and fall under the following which is letter coded. The four letters are U, P, F, and K.
The EPA defines and classifies waste and must fall under the following definition; a waste is classified as hazardous if it meets the following criteria and is specifically mentioned on one of the 4 lists found in the Title 40 of the Code of Regulations. The four lists are lettered, U, P, F, and K. The K list is made up of the following materials:
- Cooking products
- Iron and steel
The F list is grouped as such:
- Metal finishing products
- Wood preserving materials
The P and U lists are commercial and pure grades of unused chemicals. These include 2-Propenal and Aldrin, and other chemicals that most homeowners will never encounter. However, household hazardous waste should be something that all homeowners should be aware of.
But you should know how the EPA characterizes hazardous waste. Below are the 4 basic traits that define a hazardous waste.
- Ignitability: Materials that can easily ignite or catch fire
- Toxicity: Waste that is harmful if eaten or absorbed into our bodies
- Reactivity: Materials that come in contact with water and can emit toxic gas
- Corrosivity: Waste that has a pH less than 2 or greater or equal to 12.5 pH. These materials can corrode steel.
It is important that we all are familiar with the most common household hazardous materials. Familiarizing ourselves with these potentially harmful wastes cannot only protect your family but the ecosystem as well. Here is a partial list of the more common household hazardous waste:
- Oven cleaners
- Motor oils
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Moth repellents
You can easily find replacement products in lieu of the dangerous household hazardous waste. Many can be found on the grocery shelf at your local supermarket. You can also do a Google search and find tons of safer products to use.
Easy Dumpster Rental and all dumpster rental companies in our industry are prohibited by the EPA to haul hazardous waste. With that said, we are more than happy to take your non-hazardous or recyclables to the landfill for you. We have a wide variety of dumpsters that can handle any size project. We work with both homeowners and the construction industry.
So if you need a haul then give us a call. And discover why we are the fastest growing rolloff rental company in America.
It’s that easy!