Dumpster Rental in Buffalo Grove, IL
Call Now For The Perfect Dumpster At The Perfect Price
Why We Lead The Country In Dumpster Rental Service:
Easy Dumpster Rental is the leader in wholesale dumpster bin rentals because we marry our low prices with great service every time so that every customer has a great experience and saves money.
- Easy Dumpster Renal is the dumpster rental kingpin.
- Cleaning your garage is a breeze with a small, inexpensive dumpster.
- Having an event? Have your dumpster bin arrive the next morning.
- Our expert staff is your private resource.
- Our fast, low-priced quotes will blow you away.
Call Right Now To Save Up To $100 On Your Next Open-Top Bin Rental:
Many dumpster-rental companies will offer what seems like a great deal, but these prices do not include many hidden fees. Easy Dumpster Rental offers solid prices that will stay the same.
- We are the headship for wholesale bin rentals.
- See our prodigious price guarantee.
- Our prices are easy on bank accounts.
- Don’t get taken to the cleaners, let us clean your waste away.
- Call today for a real and honest bin quote.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Buffalo Grove at the Intersection of Cook and Lake Counties
With over forty thousand residents Buffalo Grove is located in Lake and Cook Counties and is part of the 10th Congressional District for the State of Illinois. Its location is strategically close to both the City of Chicago and international hub, O’Hare Airport. Like some other suburbs of Chicago, Buffalo Grove is separated by Lake Cook Road which divides it in Lake and Cook Counties.
How to Dispose of Things that Cannot Go into a Dumpster Bin
When you rent a dumpster bin, it is easy to feel like just about anything can go into the dumpster and will disappear. This is the case for many items, from construction debris to furniture to household waste. But certain items cannot go into a dumpster bin and must instead be kept separate from the dumpster waste and disposed of separately. Easy Dumpster Rental is always here to advise its clients on how to easily and safely dispose of these items. As follows is a list of items that are not safe for a dumpster or regular garbage, but that can be easily disposed of:
One item that is often overlooked is electronics. Electronic waste is a growing problem for country-wide waste disposal was many of us have expanded the number of items we have and often upgrade more often, generating more waste as our old computer or phone becomes obsolete. These items should not be placed in garbage or a general dumpster because they will end up at a landfill. According to the Electronics Products Recycling and Reuse Act (SB2313), the following items are prohibited from garbage:
- Computers, monitors, scanners, printers, small servers, and computer mice.
- Fax machines.
- Televisions, digital video disc players and recorders, and videocassette recorders.
- Digital converter boxes and cable receivers.
To get rid of electronic waste, residents may participate in on day events that accept recycling and special waste. Additionally, a number of retail stores accept e-waste including:
- Abt Electronics accepts many televisions (e.g. tube, flat panel, and projection) and will dispose of these items from twenty-five dollars to seventy-five dollars. Abt Electronics is located at 1200 N. Milwaukee Avenue in Glenview.
- Best Buy will accept many electronics from televisions to computers and small items, such as DVD players, keyboards, etc.
- Staples will accept many electronic goods including computer monitors (even cracked monitors) and copiers.
- Office Depot will also take those old items through its Tech Recycling Box program in which items can be placed in Office Depot boxes and recycled for five, ten, or fifteen dollars depending on the size of the box (cracked monitors are not accepted).
- Hewlett Packard has an online recycling program that can take computers and computer equipment, monitors, printers, scanners smartphones, digital cameras, and other items.
- Dell Computer offers a home pickup program for any of its produces as long as it has the Dell produce brand on the item.
There are a number of items that may contain mercury, such as thermometers and compact fluorescent light bulbs. While the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency promotes the use of these bulbs to save energy, they contain about 5 milligrams of mercury that risk contamination if not disposed of properly. The Buffalo Grove Health Department works hard to get these items before they end up on landfills and is sponsoring the Compact Fluorescent Lightbulb (CFL) recycling program. Mercury thermometers also pose a risk of contamination and can be disposed of through the Mercury Thermometer Exchange/Recycling Program. In addition, residents may bring in their mercury container devises the Buffalo Grove Health Department at Village Hall, 50 Raupp Boulevard in Buffalo Grove.