Dumpster Rental in DeKalb, IL
Secure Your Great Savings On A RollOff Right Now
Why Our Service Brings Customer Back:
Have you noticed that service is becoming computerized and impersonal? Easy Dumpster Rental goes the other way. We tailor our product and service to your specific job and help at every step.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is always uncomplicated.
- Have a small project? 10-cubic yard bins start at just $299.
- Our 20 and 30-yard construction bins are solid.
- We have bins waiting around the country.
- Don’t wait for a slow confusing estimate when we can estimate your needs in minutes.
Save With Us Between $10 And $150 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
Easy Dumpster Rental has the most coveted business model in the industry. Part of our secret is our vast inventory that saves time and money by getting you the perfect dumpster fast.
- Try our super-fast quotes today to find a great price.
- Contractors come back for our low-price guarantee.
- Flexible and fast service is invaluable to projects big and small.
- If you are a homeowner, dumpster bins are cheaper than you may think.
- Small dumpsters start under $300.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Jahann de Kalb and the City of Dekalb
During the American Revolutionary War, a Franconia-French soldier and war hero named Johann de Kalb was killed and has become the namesake of Dekalb City in Dekalb County. Part of the economic history of this town is the development of a simple but world-changing product, barbed wire, by Joseph Glidden, a citizen of DeKalb.
DeKalb City Solid Waste
The Municipal government of DeKalb extends its service to easily and effectively collect waste. Standard municipal waste and recyclables are collected regularly. The City also collects yard waste on the same days from April 1 to the end of November to enable its residents to dispose of garden waste, grass, weeds, brush, and small branches.
In addition, the City offers three helpful services to help its residents dispose of special waste:
- DeKalb Electronic Waste Program: E-waste that ends up on landfills is increasingly becoming an environmental hazard as many people upgrade their devices and create more waste each year. In many cases, lack of time and knowledge of proper disposal methods tends even well-intentioned residents to place items in the garbage. The City of DeKalb, however, is counteracting this trend with this E-waste Collection Program that will pick up computer components (e.g. computers, mice, and monitors), office equipment (e.g. fax machines, scanners, and printers), and entertainment devises (e.g. televisions, video game consoles, DVD players, and music players). Items must be placed in boxes marked “E-WASTE.”
- DeKalb Household Hazardous Waste Program: Do you dread going to the local hazardous waste disposal facility or even know where it is or what it will accept? This kind of environmental dissonance often leads to dangerous substances finding their way to the garbage and then the landfill. But the City of DeKalb is beginning to accept household hazardous waste at the door of residents (with specific instructions).
- DeKalb Organic Food Scraps (OFS) Program: The OFS program is somewhat unique in that it allows residents to mix in organic waste with their yard waste. It makes sense because the two will effectively compost together in a landfill. But what can you really include? Organic foods include things like your coffee grounds, eggshells, and even eggs, bread, cereal and other grains, pasta, shells, and fruits and vegetables.
The DeKalb County Health Department Programs
The DeKalb County Health Department also hosts Waste and Recycling Events to increase the collection of special waste that can be harmful to the environment. The 2018 event, for example, was held at the DeKalb County Farm Bureau, 1350 W Prairie Drive, Sycamore. The event will focus on several types of waste that are each collected in different months including household hazardous waste collection events, electronics (e-waste) collection events, and paint and paint and textile recycling. Some of the items that are accepted include:
- Electronics (e.g. flat screens televisions, Christmas lights; TVs or CRT monitors, computers, printers, scanners, etc.).
- Paints including oil-based paints, and paint thinners.
- Cleaners including chemical cleaners.
- Hobby chemicals and adhesives.
- Insecticides, pesticides, and weed killers.
- Motor oil, antifreeze gasoline, and kerosene.
- Mercury and items that contain mercury.
Items that are not accepted at the County Events include:
- Propane tanks, fire extinguishers, and smoke detectors.
- Biohazard waste.
- Medical sharps.
- Commercial or business waste.
- Chemicals for agricultural purposes.
Getting the Right Price on a Dumpster Rental in DeKalb
There are generally two methods of pricing for dumpster bin rentals: variable and flat rates. Variable rates offer a fixed base price and then add on expenses as you go through your project to include variable fees like disposal fees at the site, fuel surcharges, delivery fees, environmental fees, and other costs that are effectively hidden fees. These variable rates seem low but quickly add up. That is why Easy Dumpster Rental offers flat rates. Flat rates assess all of your cost up front (barring exceptions such as needing additional capacity) and keep that rate until the end. Because rates vary by location and project needs, we guarantee the lowest final price. Don’t be fooled by enticing variable schemes; go with Easy Dumpster Rental’s low and transparent prices in DeKalb.