Dumpster Rental in Des Plaines, IL
Capture A Fantastic Rate On A Rolling Dumpster Today
How We Improve Our Quality Every Day:
To be the best roll-off dumpster rental company in the country, Easy Dumpster Rental improves its service every day so that you know you are always getting the best product every time you rent.
- Size matters and we offer 10, 20, 30, and 40-cubic yard bins
- Small bins are great for cleaning your home
- Medium 20 and 30-yard bins are perfect for renovations
- Contractors love to work with us on big 30 and 40-yard bins.
- Call today to get help finding a dumpster for your needs.
Seize Incredible Savings Up To $80 On Dumpster Rental Costs:
Some people ask us why we don’t have standard rates. The answer is that there are many local factors that influence prices. That’s why we guarantee the lowest rates in Des Plaines so that you always get the best rate.
- We offer top-notch bins at cut-rate prices.
- Our quotes come back at warp-speed.
- Easy Dumpster Rental’s online tools keep you out of the dark.
- Our team works hard to save you money.
- We want you to come back to us next time.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Des Plaines History of Settlers
Des Plaines is located in the Des Plaines River Valley, which used to be the home of Chippewa Native Americans prior to the work prior to the arrival of settlers in the 1800s. In 1869 the Town of Des Plains was incorporated with just eight hundred residents that prospered from the railroad and the Des Plaines River, which powered a gristmill and was a fast growing community by the early 1900s.
Environmental Disposal of Yard Waste
If you have lived in Illinois for most of your life, one thing you know is that the season change with dramatic style. One such change is the coming of fall, in which leaves and branches are abundant. For this reason, the Town of Des Plaines will accept leaves for environmental disposal at its Public Works Department, which is located at 1111 Joseph J. Schwab Road from mid-October to mid-December. Additionally, the Town will collect yard waste from residential home from April to mid-December.
Green Forestry Development
Trees do not grow in thriving communities the same way that they grow in a forest. Trees in residential communities often must be planted and maintained to preserve their beauty and grow a canopy in harmony with the residential areas. For this reason, the Town of Des Plaines Street Maintenance Division has a Forestry team, which takes care of almost fifty thousand trees that add to the beauty of the town.
If you have any kind of project that generates waste, a dumpster may be a great way to save time and money. Larger projects are often thought of as relevant for dumpsters, but many smaller projects may also be great for affordable ten and twenty cubic yard dumpsters. For example, if you are renovating a room in your home, you may benefit from a dumpster bin to get rid of all of that construction waste. However, some items may not be appropriate for a dumpster. In the case of electronics, you may need to take your items for special disposal so that these items do not end up in landfills. This can be done at the Des Plaines Public Works Department on Joseph J. Schwab Road. Residents may bring in the following items:
- DVD’s, VCR’s, and televisions can be brought in.
- Computers and all computer components can be brought in and, in the case of hard drives, the Town will erase computers into the standards of National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST).
- Phones and phone accessories.
- Hand-held electronic items, such as a digital camera.
Landfill and Transfer Stations
If you are renting a dumpster, it is often economical to also self-haul certain items so you’re your dumpster has only one type of waste or, if you go over, your volume, you can just bring in some extra debris. The Town of Des Plaines uses the Zion Landfill at 701 N. Green Bay Road, Zion, Illinois. The landfill was originally opened in 1976 and accepts municipal waste and construction and demolition debris. The Zion Landfill also accepts asbestos, contaminated soil, and industrial waste. The Landfill can receive as much as five thousand tons of waste in a given day but generally take about one thousand tons from its own waste and surrounding counties. The landfill also has an electrical generation plant that serves the regional grid.
In addition to the landfill, Des Plains residents are in proximity to a number of transfer stations, which are very much more convenient for its consumers. As follows is a list of transfer stations that can be accessed by residents of Des Plaines:
- Northbrook Transfer Station located at 2800 Shermer Road in Northbrook.
- Rolling Meadows Transfer Station located at 3851 Berdnick Street in Rolling Meadows.
- Evanston Transfer Station at 1711 Church Street in Evanston.
- Melrose Park Transfer Station located at 4700 West Lake Street in Melrose Park.
- Batavia Transfer Station at 766 Hunter Drive in Batavia.
- Kenosha Transfer Station located at 5421 46th Street in Kenosha.