Dumpster Rental in Elk Grove Village, IL
Execute Great Savings On Your Next Rolling-Bin Right Now
How We Helped Develop The Model Of Affordable Dumpster Rentals:
When you begin to tackle a project, the last thing you want to worry about is problems with waste removal. Easy Dumpster Rental wants to be the bin rental that you never have to think about.
- Our speedy service can get a dumpster to your site in 48 hours, no problem.
- We will tailor your rental to your exact waste disposal needs.
- If you go over your limit, try our fast dump and return service
- If you need more time, let us know.
- When you are don’t, just send us a note and we will make your waste disappear.
Hook A Great Deal On A Rolling Bin Dumpster Rental And Save As Much As $90:
Easy Dumpster Rental has a business model that is light years ahead of the competition. Our massive inventory of bins and streamlined business model enables us to offer the most affordable dumpster at fast speeds.
- Just try an online quote to see.
- Don’t wait around for a dumpster bin, we will be there in forty-eight hours or less.
- Contractors know that Easy Dumpster Rental is the place to go for the best price.
- We offer the same quality and prices to small projects as well, starting for less than $300.
- Our expert member of staff will help you save even more.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
The Growth of Elk Grove Village
Elk Grove Village is located near Chicago and also near Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport. The Village was settled in the early 19thCentury originally be pioneers from the East Coast and was later joined by German immigrants. The Village is named after the majestic elk that is native to the area. The economy rose up a level when Douglas Aircraft built a military manufacturing plant during the Second World War and the later development of the area by land developers in the 1950s helped launch its success.
Recycling and Efficient Dumpsters
The City of Elk Grove and DuPage County are committed to fostering a clean environment. For this reason, several services are offered for recycling. These recycling services can be an advantage to renting a dumpster. For example, the County has a program to recycle construction and demolition debris. This can make beneficial for the environment to stick get a dumpster for just one type of material so that materials are automatically sorted. If you are renting a dumpster for a construction or demolition project, then you may want to get a couple of containers to place all non-construction and demolition debris to get a cheaper disposal fee. Likewise, if you are doing a project that has a lot of municipal waste or landscaping, it may be beneficial to make separate arrangements for your construction and demolition debris. Here are some resources to self-haul certain items to save the environment and make your wallet happy when renting a dumpster:
Construction and Demolition Debris Recycling
There are a number of waste haulers that can help with recycling construction and demolition debris. It is estimated that if all concrete and asphalt were recycled that the impact would be equivalent of removing one million cars from the road. Construction and demolition debris are things like the West DuPage Recycling and Transfer Station, which has been awarded Recycling Certification Institute certification. Items that can be considered for construction and demolition debris recycling include thing like concrete, asphalt, pavement, brick, roofing materials, non-hazardous electrical wiring, old piping, drywall that has been ripped out, treated and untreated wood, metal items of many types, old window as well as glass, vinyl and plastics, building components, and that old corrugated cardboard often found on construction sites.
Recycling in Elk Grove
Elk Grove makes recycling easy so that you can divert these items from your dumpster without much work. Part of the reason for this is that the Village must pay the equivalent of about sixty dollars per resident for every ton of debris that is sent to landfills. Hence, recycling is a great option of dumpster renters as well as the Village. DuPage County also offers a number of recycling events each year to help make recycling very easy.
The State of Illinois prohibits the placement of electronics in landfills. These items include:
- Computers (e.g. computer desktops, laptops, servers, and tablets.
- Computer accessories (e.g. computer monitors, printers, electronic keyboards, and mice.
- Entertainment systems (e.g. televisions, cable boxes and converter boxes, satellite receivers, VCR players, DVD players, portable music devises, and video game consoles.
- Office equipment (e.g. facsimiles, modems, and scanners.
- Phones, cell phones, and docking stations.
- Wire and power cords (e.g. holiday string lights, cables and wire, and power adapters, and supplies).
If you are renting a dumpster, these items must not be placed in dumpsters without prearranged permission. Therefore, it is best to bring in any electronic devices to one of the following locations for disposal:
- The Municipal government at Wheaton at 820 West Liberty Drive in the Wheaton Public Works Storage Lot.
- Lisle Village located at 925 Burlington Avenue.
- The Village of Burr Ridge Public works Facility, which can be found at 451 Commerce Street and is open on weekdays from seven in the morning until three in the afternoon.
- The City of Naperville offers an Environmental Collection Campus at 180 Fort Hill Drive that will accept electronics and is open weekdays from seven in the morning until three in the afternoon.
- In Elmhurst, go the City building at 985 S. Riverside Drive from eight in the morning until noon.