Dumpster Rental in Mount Prospect, IL
Grab An Unbelievable Deal On A Dumpster Today
Why Our Staff Is The Best To Work With Anywhere:
Easy Dumpster Rental knows that having a great staff is essential to offer our customer a great product. Our experts are here to work with you by phone and quickly expedite electronic requests to ensure a quality experience.
- In Prospect, make sure to call Easy Dumpster Rental.
- Our service transcends normal expectations.
- Our bins are sturdier than you will find elsewhere.
- Our service is unmatched anywhere in the country.
- We provide the best value for your money.
Close The Deal On Savings Of Up To $90 Off Your Next Rollaway Container Rental:
When you rent a dumpster, whether it is for a home clean-up or a construction project, then you want to save money. That is why Easy Dumpster Rental always offers the lowest prices on bins from 10 to 40-cubic yards.
- Easy Dumpster Rental is the guaranteed cheapest options.
- Construction bins are economical.
- Residential bins are cheaper than you think.
- 10-cubic yard containers start at a very affordable rate!
- Don’t wait: get a fast quote today.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Mount Prospect and the Erie Canal
Mount Prospect is one of the many northwest suburbs and is only about twenty-two miles from the expansive economy of Chicago and also in close proximity to the Chicago hub of air travel, O’Hare Airport. The early development of the Mount Prospect was catalyzed by the completion of the Erie Canal in 1825. The canal opened a new trade route between the Great Lakes and the Hudson River, which connected to the Atlantic Ocean and attracted both economic growth and new immigrants.
Getting a Dumpster for Excess Debris
If you are working on a project in Mount Prospect, dumpster rental can be a great way to quickly and efficiently get rid of waste. Large demolition and construction projects almost always require a dumpster, for which Easy Dumpster Rental offers its great 30 and 40-cubic yard dumpster that can handle four to five ton of debris respectively.
Small projects, however, are more difficult to determine if you need a dumpster bin. In general, residents often err on the side of not getting a bin because they think that it is only for large projects, that it is too expensive, or is unnecessary. But in many cases, small 10, 15, or 20-yard dumpster bins are affordable, appropriate for smaller projects (e.g. home cleaning, renovations, or party clean-ups) and often beneficial.
Mount Prospect’s Special Recycling Programs
Many townships offer programs for recycling everything from tin cans to plastics to newspaper and magazines, but what about other items? Mount Prospect has a program to also include clothing or textiles in its recycling program. As noted by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), only fifteen percent of clothing is donated, leaving the remaining eighty-five percent to rot in landfills. To participate, residents need only to stop by the Mount Prospect Public Works Department at 1700 West Central Road in Mount Prospect to receive a special bag for textile recycling. These bags may be used for the following items:
- Clothing for men, women and children, coats and jackets, shoes, and hats.
- Blankets, curtains and drapes, pillows, and sleeping bags may also be included.
- Purses and jewelry are acceptable.
- Used silverware and dishes may also be donated for recycling.
- Toys for children can be submitted in the special bags.
- Tools are also appropriate for repurposing under the textile-recycling program.
Dumpster Rentals for Smaller Projects
If you are considering a dumpster for smaller projects, like cleaning a garage, attic, or shed, post-event clean-ups, renovations, and landscaping projects. Many people consider if they can simply leave waste by the road. Some items can be collected Mount Prospect, while others are more limited.
- Mount Prospect collects organic items, such as flowers, fruits, vegetables, meat, grains (e.g. crackers, bread, and cereal), non-liquid dairy items, and coffee grounds, and yard waste in a thirty-two-gallon bag of fifty pounds or less.
- If you are working on a yard project, the Village will only accept branches of three and one-half inches in diameter in bundles of fifty pounds or less.
- Bulk items can be collected without a limit on the number of items, and include things like bicycles, grills, plumbing fixtures, carpets, and lawn care machinery; however, if you have a lot of waste, putting bulk items by the curb can be a great way to save space for other debris.
- Construction and demolition debris will be collected but must be small enough to be placed in a wheeled car or placed in bundles that are less than fifty pounds or five fees in length and only one bundle can be included in a given collection. Therefore, any project with construction debris can benefit from a dumpster bin rental, which can take large items and lots of weight.
- White goods, or appliances, include things like microwaves, ovens, washing machines, and dryers. White good will cost money for collection by the Town. In some cases, white goods can be prearranged for disposal through a dumpster rental if you have a large number of appliances. If you only have a couple white goods, it may more economical to limit your dumpster bin to one category of waste, such as construction and demolition debris or yard waste, and set appliance for separate disposal.