Dumpster Rental in Streamwood, IL
Take Hold Of Your Special Deal On A Dumpster Bin
Why Our Customers Return For Our Service:
If you are renting for the first time or if you are an experienced renter, you need great service and experts to support your project. Easy Dumpster Rental makes projects go smoothly every time.
- Personalized support is the key to great service.
- We make life easy.
- Try our outstanding service.
- Outstanding online tools empower customers.
- Give us a call or get a quote today.
Expedite Your Great Deal And Reduce Costs On A Dumpster From $20 To $130:
Local pricing on dumpster bin rental is impacted by a number of things from local taxes to your project needs. But either way, Easy Dumpster Rental guarantees the lowest prices anywhere.
- We are the Sage of great savings.
- Our solid quotes don’t blow with the wind like a paper bag.
- No games; just great, solid, dependable rates.
- Our fast, flexible, malleable service will help you reduce cost.
- Our customers testify to our great prices and service and come back again.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Streamwood and the “Tri-Village” Area
Streamwood is a suburb of Chicago in Cook County and a member of the “Tri-Village” Area, which also includes Bartlett and Hanover Park. Streamwood was incorporated in the 1950s in an area that was formerly part of the Hanover Township. What began as an agricultural town soon became more of a suburb of the city and by its sixtieth birthday in 2017, the town of farm homes have since grown to an area of large and luxurious homes.
Preserving Natural Resources in Streamwood
Streamwood has a number of programs to protect the natural resources that the community and its resident enjoy. The Village takes pride in its maintenance of the environment and currently manages over three hundred and fifty acres of open space that include things like conservancies, wetlands, and trails that run along the beautiful Poplar Creek. Some of the Village’s environmental work includes:
- Collecting Branches: The Village offers a service that collects branches from residents. In one sense, the service is a simple service that makes life easy for people in Streamwood. At the same time, collecting branches is a clever way to make sure they do not end up in municipal waste and, as a result, in the landfill.
- Incentivising Tree Planting: The Village offers its 50/50 Parkway Tree Program to promote tree plantings. The Program offers resident of the village the opportunity to buy and plant a tree for their front parkway, thereby enhancing the value of their homes, with a fifty percent cost reduction that is paid for by the village.
- Purging Invasive Insects: As residents of Streamwood know, the Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) is an evasive insect that can cause havoc on trees and has been confirmed to have spread to Streamwood by the Illinois Department of Agriculture. The Village is working to educate the public on the threat of invasive beetles and removing trees that have been infested.
- Conserving Wetlands: Wetlands are considered valuable to the Village because they offer a system of filtering stormwater before it enters the waterways. For this reason, the Village protects its wetlands through its Water Quality and Conservation section.
- Conservancies for Trees: The Public Works Department of the Village of Streamwood also to protect trees in certain areas to ensure that they are not cut down or remove the undergrowth or harm the tree in any way. The program is important to conserve trees that may be hundreds of years old and greatly enhance the environment of the Village. The Public Works Department of the Village of Streamwood is located at 301 E. Irving Park Road in Streamwood
Recycling with a Dumpster Bin
At Easy Dumpster Rental, we hope that we can have the pleasure of renting a dumpster bin to you to help your project. Other companies often led their customer to rack-up excessive fees for things they do not need. At Easy Dumpster Rental, we seek to minimize your costs so that you will come back to us. One way to do this is to reduce the amount of your waste, and thereby the size of the container you will need, by recycling as you go. Recycling is often free (or can even bring in money), while construction and demolition debris and other waste cost money for disposal. In Streamwood, there are a number of recycling sites that can help to recycle when you rent a dumpster bin:
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help at 1123 Church Street in Glenview accepts aluminum products.
- Elgin Recycling, Inc. located at 145 South Weiler Road in Arlington Heights accepts all metals.
- North Park Village Recycling Station located at 5801 N Pulaski in North Park Village accepts scrap metal, aluminum, steel cans, paper (newspapers, magazines, catalogs phone books, bags, and copy/office paper), and plastics.