Dumpster Rental in Council Bluffs, IA
Offering Great Roll-Off Service is What We Do
How We Offer Amazing Container Service In Council Bluffs:
Literally, thousands of repeat customers return to us each year for their bin rental needs. They do so because they can count us for reliable, trustworthy rolloff service on a consistent base.
- A way to easy to use dumpster conversion visualizer
- We will remove your household, construction and yard waste debris
- A FAQ page to answers all your questions on our company’s policies
- Over 15 years in the sanitation industry
- A wide variety of front load unit sizes to choose from
Save With Us Between $10 And $80 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
No other bin rental company in America can offer lower prices than us. With our years of experience and industry, connections allow us to provide prices that are unbeatable. Plus we have a low price guarantee.
- If you would like faster service request a canister quote online
- We run a super transparent business model. Ask a sales agent all about our pricing structure
- We will match or beat any competitors rates
- No hidden fees whatsoever. All costs are made upfront
- A simple to use dumpster weight calculator to ensure you get the right size bin for the job
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Additional Interesting Facts About Council Bluffs
Council Bluffs was incorporated in 1835 and has a population near 65,000 residents. In 2007 Mid-American Energy built a new coal-fired plant and at that time it was the single largest private investment in Iowa’s history totally a billion dollars. Google has built server farms and has created over 300 jobs. Iowa Western Community College is also located here along with Buena Vista University. Some well-known people from the area include “The Father of Television” Le de Forest, Marine General Raymond R. Wright, and the Famer twins Addison and Art who were jazz musicians.
We Make It Easy To Order, Just Like Our Name Implies
Renting a front load rolloff unit should not be a complicated process. Hey, we’re not trying to split the atom here. And with our new streamlined ordering process, you can have a bin unit on your site as quick as Jack jumping over the candlestick. With 3 easy steps, we can have a container on your site in 48 hours or less. And in some case, we can provide same day service.
- Give us a buzz: With one rapid phone call and your explanation of the project you are attempting to complete, our multi-talented sales team will have a quote for in you in just a few minutes. No matter what you are getting rid of, be it construction materials and or the kitchen sink from a residential rehab, we have the 5 dumpster sizes that can cover any size job. Don’t waste your time and money renting a pickup truck. Depending on the size of the job you will be making multiple trips back and forth to the nearest landfill which in the middle of nowhere. Really, who has the time and energy to do that? In addition, when you add in truck rental fees, gas, insurance, you will definitely end up paying more than you would by using our service. Let Easy Dumpster Rental in one quick move take the onus off your shoulders. And we will take your debris to the landfill for you. Also, keep in mind that we will take your recyclables to the nearest recycling center.
- Tell us what day you would like delivery: After you receive your super low quote, let us know what day would like delivery. And tell us where on your site you would like the rolloff placed. Usually, the options are in the front or backyard, on the driveway or in the street. The street is the ideal location. But first, check with your you city hall to see if you need a permit. If you are going to use either of the other 2 options, we suggest you take a trip over to your local lumber store and buy some plywood or planks. Place the plywood under the container’s wheels to help protect your property. Front load units do get quite heavy, but we have discovered that if you follow these steps you will prevent harm to your property. And our clever smart sales reps will also give you great advice on how to fill your rolloff to get the most out of the volume.
- When you are done with your project you have 2 options. You can call us or go online to request a pickup. Either way, we guarantee our services and we will never be tardy.
With over 15 years in the business, we feel we have this industry down to a science. We will never try to upsell you into something you don’t need. So give us a call and discover why we are the fastest and most loved dumpster rental company in the world.