Dumpster Rental in Urbandale, IA
Get The Greatest Roll Off Service & Price
How We Offer Awe Inspiring Container Service In Urbandale:
There isn’t a bin company that is in our league. As a baseball team, we would win all our games and the World Series would be just a mere formality. So don’t settle for second-rate service when you can have the champs working for you.
- A super awesome roll off conversion visualizer
- On time delivery and pickup at time and place of your choice
- We cannot accept hazardous waste
- Get a bin quote that is faster than the Batmobile
- Over 15 years providing outstanding service to people just like you
Save With Us Between $10 And $95 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
We know that you want to save money where and when you can. So we make sure our containers rentals are the lowest priced in all of Iowa. And we guarantee this fact. Plus we will match or beat any competitors rates.
- An easy to use roll off weight calculator for your convenience
- Our prices are always transparent. We hide nothing from the public
- A flat rate canister pricing model that will have you smiling all the way to the bank
- We have a streamlined ordering process that will have you jumping for joy
- All of our charges are made upfront with no add-on fees
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- 10-yd roll off is the thiniest dumpster in volume. It is half a length of all other dumpsters, which makes it ideal for placing in short spaces. It will hold up to 90 regular size wheelbarrows of debris.
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- heating & air conditioning
- house remodeling
- carpeting, roofing
- minor landscaping
- 20-yd roll off is the most commonly used residential container. It will hold up to 180 regular size wheelbarrows of debris.
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- 30-yd roll off is the most commonly used construction container. It will hold up to 270 regular size wheelbarrows of debris.
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- 40-yd roll off is the largest dumpster in volume. It is tallest of all other dumpsters, which makes it hard for a person to dispose of material over the side. It will hold up to 360 regular size wheelbarrows of debris.
Landfill Location Urbandale
Urbandale is a city that is located in Polk County and Dallas County in the state of Iowa. The Urbandale Department of Public Works is directly responsible for providing residents of the city with convenient curbside trash collection services on a weekly basis. Residents should be advised that these trash collection services that are provided by the Urbandale Department of Public Works will take place on different days depending on where they are located in the city.
Residents can make use of the Metro Park East Landfill if they need a drop off location for their solid waste.
Metro Park East Landfill
12181 University Avenue NE
Mitchellville, IA 50169
Monday to Friday; 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday (Spring and Summer; Apr. 1 to Oct. 31); 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Saturday (Fall and Winter; Nov. 1 to Mar. 31); 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Residents can also make use of the Metro Central Transfer Station if they need another drop off location for their solid waste.
Metro Central Transfer Station
4198 Delaware Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50313
Monday to Friday; 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Recycling In Urbandale
The Urbandale Department of Public Works is directly responsible for providing residents of the city with convenient curbside recycling collection services on a weekly basis.
Residents should be advised that these recycling collection services that are provided by the Urbandale Department of Public Works will take place one different days depending on where they are located in the city.
Residents can also make use of the municipal and privately owned recycling drop off locations located in and around the city:
Metro Northwest Transfer Station
Open second Saturday of the month; March-December
8 a.m. to Noon
4105 Beisser Dr.
Grimes, IA 50111
Household Hazardous Waste
Residents should be advised that Hazardous Waste Drop-Off Events are held at the Metro Northwest Transfer Station. Up to 75 pounds of HHW can be disposed of at these events free of charge.
Yard waste is collected on the same schedule as normal household waste throughout the city. However, residents are required to properly store this yard waste in containers separate from other solid waste.
Interesting Facts About Urbandale
Urbandale was incorporated in 1917 and has a population of 40,000 residents. Though the city is mostly a bedroom community lately there has been a trend to allow more industrial parks to open. The 3 largest employers are insurance brokers Marsh and McLennan, Citi Group, and Wells Fargo Financial. The city features more than 800 acres of parks and recreational trails. In 1979 Pope John Paul The Second visited Urbandale and spoke to a crowd that was over 350,000 people. Some famous people from the town include NFL wide receiver Eddie Berlin, USBC Masters Bowling Champion Tom Hess, and Major league Baseball player Sean Runyan.
The Danger That Everyday Pesticides Pose To Your Health
A lot of Americans are the DIY types. Why pay someone to fix or build something when we can do it ourselves. We are a very independent group of men and women. But there are some things that should be left to the professionals or ensure beyond a shadow of a doubt you know what you are doing. And one of these things is the application of pesticides and herbicides. Household pesticides are ubiquitous and probably every American home has a spray can of one of the leading brands under their kitchen sink or out in the garage. But these sprays can be dangerous not only to you, your family and Fido but also to the environment. Below we will discuss the chemical make up of these pesticides and why you should be cautious when applying them.
The majority of pesticides are made up of active and inert ingredients.
- Active Ingredients: Are the chemicals that kill the pests
- Inert Ingredients: Are solvents that make the application process easier and give the product a longer shelf life
However, Federal Law doesn’t force the makers of these products to divulge what is exactly in each product. Which begs the question, Why? Especially when it comes to the active, more dangerous ingredients that actually kill the pests. However, the manufacturers do give the consumer limited information on the toxicity levels. There are 3 main levels of toxins warnings.
- Caution: Is at the lowest level of toxicity
- Warning: Is in the middle of the range of potentially harmful effects
- Danger: Is the highest level and poses the greatest risk to you and your pets
There are some precautions you can take to help lower the risk of exposure:
- It is very important that you read the product label and make sure to wear gloves and masks when applying these chemicals
- The product label will instruct you when the space you have applied the pesticide to is safe for you and your pets to re-enter the treated area
- Use precautions when applying, don’t overspray, be careful, and only use the amount that is required to get the job
- If you opt to use a lawn service to apply pesticides or you are doing this yourself, and you decide to use granular fertilizers, take precautions that your younger children and pets to stay off the grass until the granules have dissolved.
If you need more information or have any questions your best bet is to contact the contact National Pesticide Information Center. Their toll-free phone number is 800-858-7378. Or, visit their website. Their website is chock full of some great information and will give you the confidence that you are doing everything you can to protect your family.
Also, if you do some homework you will discover that are a ton of natural pesticides on the market that is a lot safer to use. And a quick GOOGLE search will give you all the alternatives under the sun.
Though we are not a pesticide company, Easy Dumpster Rental will be thrilled to death to take care of your disposal needs both commercially and around the house. We have container rolloffs in a wide variety of sizes to manage any project. From gigantic demolition projects to kitchen renovations. Call us first to help you get your debris to the local landfill or recycling center. We are the fastest growing front load unit company in America. You will be glad you united forces with us.