Dumpster Rental in Garden City, KS
Get Lower Than Ever Before Dumpster Rental Rates
How We Provide Incomparable Roll Off Service In Garden City:
Don’t fool around with other dumpster rental companies. They make all kind of promises and never deliver. And this is what separates us from every sanitation company out there, We just make it happen.
- Read compelling testimonies on how our service shines and our competitors pale in comparison.
- There is no job too big or small for us to handle. With every bin size imaginable we get it done.
- Get a bin quote faster than the quickest computer. We will have a dumpster quote in a nanosecond.
- Our delivery service is so fast that by the time you hang up we will have a dumpster on your site.
- Call us anytime with any questions you can think of concerning your open top rollaway rental.
Save Your Money With Us-Up To $95 On Your Container Rental Cost:
If you are looking for a company that you can trust and save you both a headache and your money then you have just hit a grand slam landing on our website. We have everything you need for a successful finish.
- All rolloffs are priced affordably so you can stay well within your budget and have money left over.
- There are and never be hidden fees or added surcharges. We run an honest, family run business.
- All of our charges are made upfront and we are as transparent as a pane of glass. We are see-through.
- It is not complicated to find out how much your load will weight with our dumpster weight calculator.
- Years of experience with industry connections allow us to pass on extraordinary savings.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Solid Waste and Cool Facts Concerning Garden City, KS
Garden City was settled in 1878 and has a population today of 27,000 residents. The economy is driven by the agricultural sector. The largest employers include Tyson Chicken, Unified School District 457, Cheyenne Drilling, and St. Catherine Hospital. Places one needs to see when visiting Garden City are the “Big Pool,” which is larger than 100 football fields, the Lee Richardson Zoo is another popular attraction and many art galleries. Garden City Community College is located here. Screenwriter Fred Myton, jazz pianist Frank Mantooth, U.S. Federal Judge Dale Saffels, and U.S. Olympic track and field athlete Ray Watson are all from Garden city.
Garden City is located in Finney County. The town does not offer curbside recycling services for its citizens. However, it does have numerous recycling drop off locations in the city. Here are 2 such locations. To find a complete list and other ecycling info, go to the Garden City’s website.
- Garden City Recycling Center – 125 JC Street, Garden City, KS.
- Phone (620) 276-1278.
- Hours are Mon-Fri 7-4.
- Westlake Hardware Parking Lot – 1210 Fleming Street, Garden City, KS.
- Both listed drop off location, it will accept basically the same stuff listed below.
- You can drop off the following materials Office paper, Tin cans, Glass, Plastics, Magazines.
- Banned or forbidden waste TVs, microwaves, Stereos, Paper towels, Plastic bags.
The city handles solid waste pick up for its residents. There is a monthly fee for this service. You cannot toss out the following materials, household hazardous waste, medical waste, ashes, and building contractor materials. Go to the Garden City website for more info.
The disposal of trimming and brush are as follows. These items must be cut small enough to fit into the city proved container. The city will pick up tree limbs after a storm otherwise it is your responsibility to the drop off location.
Grass and leaves can be hauled to the city landfill. It is located at:
- Finney County Landfill – 1250 S. Raceway Rd., Garden City, KS 67846.
- Hours are Mon-Fri 8-5. Closed Saturdays and Sundays.
- Phone (620) 275-4421.
Getting Rid Of Your Debris Has Never Been So Simple In Garden City
Who doesn’t love simplicity? Especially in these very hectic times, we find ourselves living in. So, understanding that we are all stressed to the max, we have made ordering a dumpster a simple task, indeed.
Call us, tell us a bit about what you are doing, and we will recommend a dumpster size and give you a quote so low that it will be virtually impossible to turn it down. After we have agreed to terms, let us know what day you would like delivery and that is all she wrote.
That wasn’t hard at all. We are waiting for your phone call.