Dumpster Rental in Olathe, KS
Get More For Less With A Bin Rental From Us
How We Provide Fantastical Roll Off Service In Olathe:
We get it that time is very important to you. And, we will not waste your valuable and precious time. When you call us we will in a matter of minutes access your situation and recommend the perfect open-top dumpster size.
- Our dumpster conversion visualizer tool will enable to choose the right size container.
- Speedy Service and Super Saving in Olathe. We are here for you.
- Get a bin quote faster than the blinking of an eye or even faster.
- Please understand that it is against EPA regs for us to haul hazardous waste materials.
- You can easily rent a dumpster with one simple phone call and we mean simple.
Save Forever And Forever With Us-Up To $99 On Your Container Rental Cost:
When on-time delivery, followed by prompt pickup and affordable pricing are important for your business and to fit into your timetable we are the company to call. Thousands of customers trust us every day.
- Our dumpster weight calculator is considered the most awesome calculator by Popular Mechanics.
- No hidden fees and no added surcharges. We are an ethically run family owned business entity.
- Easily with no mess or fuss extend your rental with a flat daily fee. We make life easier for everyone.
- Years of experience with industry connections allow us to offer you the lowest dumpster prices in Olathe.
- Make your next call to us. You will not be disappointed and when all is said and done, glad that you called.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Trash Removal Services and Interesting Facts About Olathe, KS
The town of Olathe was founded in 1857 and has steadily grown to a population of 125,000 residents. Olathe is home to many well-known companies including Honeywell, Husqvarna, Garmin, and Farmers Insurance. The largest employers are Olathe School District, Garmin international, Farmers Insurance, and Olathe County. The town is home to MidAmerica Nazarene University and the Kansas State School for the Deaf. The city served has stopover for the Oregon Trail, the California Trail, and the Santa Fe Trail. Some well-known people from Olathe include botanist George Washington Craver, actor Larry Parks, jazz drummer Ritchie Pratt, and painter Grace Bilger.
The town of Olathe lies in Johnson County. The city does provide weekly curbside recycling services for its citizens. Each residency is given a 95-gallon blue recycling cart. An additional cart of the same size will be provided if needed free of charge. There is no need to sort your recyclables because it is done for you at the recycling center. These recyclables and more will be accepted at the street Newspaper, Office paper, Junk mail, Magazines, and Cardboard.
Trash Collection and Transfer Station
You can use trash bags if you like and they can be purchased at the transfer station. The Olathe Transfer Station is located at the:
- 1681 South Valley Road, Olathe, KS 66061.
- Hours are Mon-Fri 7-4 and Saturday 7- noon. Closed Sundays.
- If you click on the following link you will be redirected to the city of Olathe’s Transfer Station where you can discover rates and what the facility will accept.
- With any additional question, you are invited to call (913) 971-5175.
Bulk items are things like furniture, sofas, desks, mattresses, and box springs. The city will pick these items up on the same day as your trash is collected. There are fees for such items as tires certain household items and white goods. Call the city at (931) 971-9311 for additional info.
It Is A Snap To Rent A Rolloff In Olathe
If you have been tossing around the idea that it may be time to get your garage, basement, or get going on that kitchen remodeling project, there is no smarter way to get all that debris to a recycling center or landfill than using a bin rental From Easy Dumpster Rental.
Never rented a dumpster before? This is no problem. Your Account Manager will take you through the 3 steps and make it so simple that you will wish all of your life was so uncomplicated.
After you have called us, your sales rep will gather a bit of information about the nature of your project. Then he/she will help you decide on what the right size dumpster you will need for your project.
After these few steps are completed, you will get a quote. Then all that is needed to do is for you to let us know what day you would like to take delivery.
Pretty simple, right? There is nothing to it and you will be well on your way to getting your bathroom remodeled.