Dumpster Rental in Dearborn, MI
Get Peerless Rolloff Rental Costs & Service
How We Provide Resplendent Roll Off Service In Dearborn:
We don’t use the term “Customer Satisfaction” casually. Providing outstanding customer service is what sets us apart from all other companies. We work hard every day so you don’t have to.
- A hassle free ordering process that you will find refreshing
- A specially designed dumpster conversion visualizer
- Over 15 years in the sanitation industry
- We offer a wide variety of container sizes to choose from
- A FAQ page to answer all of your questions
Save With Us Between $10 And $125 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
If having the lowest prices on bin rentals in Dearborn coupled with on time delivery and pick up is important then you have come to the right place. We guarantee both our rates and services.
- Get renowned rolloff prices that will put a smile on your face
- We will match or beat any of our competitors rates
- Our low cost dumpsters come in wholesale flat rates
- Delivery and disposal included in one flat price
- An easy to use dumpster weight calculator
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location Dearborn, MI
Dearborn is a city that is located in Wayne County in the state of Michigan. In addition to these residents of Dearborn can also dispose of household waste at the Department of Public Works Yard, only on the third Saturday of each month (with legitimate proof of residency).
Department of Public Works Yard
2951 Greenfield Rd
Dearborn, MI 48120
The Dearborn Property Maintenance & Development Services Department provides residents with convenient curbside trash collection services on a weekly basis.
City of Dearborn
16901 Michigan Ave.
Dearborn, MI, 48126
Monday to Friday; 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Residents can also dispose of bulk items curbside; however, they can only dispose of a maximum of 5 bulk items in any given week and only 20 bulk items in any given year.
Recycling In Dearborn
The Dearborn Property Maintenance & Development Services Department provides residents with convenient curbside recycling collection services on a weekly basis.
Recyclables are also collected at:
Department of Public Works Yard
2951 Greenfield Rd
Dearborn, MI 48120
Household Hazardous Waste
Residents are advised that it is unsafe and forbidden to place their household hazardous materials out for collection curbside. The Wayne County Public Services Department holds at least four, household hazardous waste collection events each year.
- Romulus Household Hazardous Waste Collection
Romulus Civic Center (Parking Lot)
11111 Wayne Road, Romulus 48174
- Dearborn Household Hazardous Waste Collection
Henry Ford College
5101 Evergreen Rd., Dearborn 48128
- Westland Household Hazardous Waste Collection
Westland Shopping Center
35000 Warren Rd., Westland 48185
- Taylor Household Hazardous Waste Collection
Wayne County Community College District – Downriver Campus
21000 Northline Road, Taylor 48180
Acceptable Items include:
- Antifreeze, motor oil, gasoline
- Automotive batteries, dry cell batteries, propane tanks
- Smoke detectors, fire extinguishers
- Pharmaceutical Waste (Non –controlled Substances only)
- Household paints, stains, dyes
- Floor care items, furniture polish, bathroom cleaners
- Lawn and garden chemicals, pesticides, fertilizers
- Old computers, printers, scanners, TV’s, cell phones, fax machines
- Mercury containing thermometers, thermostats and elemental mercury
- Fluorescent light bulbs (standard and compact)
Yard waste is collected curbside from residents from the second week of March to the first week of December.
Additional Interesting Facts on Dearborn
Dearborn was first settled in 1786 by French farmers and has a population just under 100,000 residents. The Ford Motor Company has its world headquarters here with over 44,000 employees. ADP is the second largest employer with 10,000 employees. The Ford Museum is here. Both the University of Michigan-Dearborn and the Henry Ford College provide higher education advancement for the area residents. Some notable people from Dearborn include the CEO of Toys “R” Us, actor Garrett Clayton, and actor George Peppard.
A Few Of Our Most Common Questions We Get Everyday
Every day potential customers call our office seeking answers to important questions about the rolloff rental process. So we decided to answer few here to give you some insight on how we run our company. We hope that this QandA is helpful. Visit our full list on FAQ page.
- What are container units used for? There are myriad of uses. First of all, we offer rolloff-bins in 5 sizes. 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards. If you are a homeowner you may be contemplating on doing a kitchen remodel and the 10 or 15-yard bin is a perfect size. And to give you an idea of how much you can put into a 10 cubic yard bin it is equal in size to 4 large pickup trucks or 90 wheelbarrows. If you are in the trades and planning on doing a demolition job, the giant 40-yard rolloff is the best size to help you get rid of all that debris. This front load unit is equal to 16 large pickup trucks or 360 wheelbarrows. If you are going to have a street festival a rolloff container will be ideal to aid in the after party clean up. Ditto if your town is planning a parade.
- How long can I rent a front load dumpster? Rental periods, for the most part, are either 7 or 14 days. However, because we realize that life doesn’t always go as planned, you can keep the dumpster unit as long as you need it. Though, if you go over the initial 7 or 14 day lease period let the office know, otherwise you will be charged late fees. To avoid those fees just give our office a heads up so we can work out a new lease.
- What type of payments do you accept? We accept the following forms of payment; PayPal. Visa. MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card.
- Do I need to order the rolloff in advance? Yes and no. We would prefer 48 hours advance notice. However, we realize that emergency situations do arise so we can provide same day service in most locations. Just give us a call first thing in the morning.
- Where is the best place to place my rolloff container? If all possible and it makes sense the street is the ideal location. But you may have to check with your city officials to see if you need a permit. Otherwise, the driveway of the front or back yard will do. If you go with the last 2 options it’s advisable to go to your local lumber store to buy some wood to place under the wheels. This will give your property the added protection you need to protect your lawn or driveway.
- What can’t I put into my dumpster? You can put almost anything in a container bin unit accept hazardous waste. The EPA takes a strong stance against putting hazardous waste in dumpster units. They have specially designed trucks that haul these type of materials. Some of the prohibited materials are enumerated below.
- Motor oil
- Mercury thermostats
- E-waste such as computers, TV’s and cell phones
If you have any questions or concerns about what you can and can’t put into a container unit, give us a call. Remember we have the best services in Dearborn and we are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America.