Dumpster Rental in Farmington, MI
Get A Cheap RollOff With Amazing Serive
How Our Rolloff Services Outshines The Competition In Farmington:
We want all of our customers to save as much money as possible. This is why we offer the lowest costs on dumpster bin rentals anywhere in Farmington. It would be silly to pay more with somone else. Wouldn’t it?
- Find a dumpster near me. We have a nice variety of open top rollaways near you.
- Our services include recycling, construction, residential, and yard waste removals.
- You can rent a bin with one simple, uncomplicated phone call right now if you wish.
- Speedy Service and Super Savings with us in Farmington and all of Oakland County.
- We cannot accept flammable or hazardous waste. The EPA will levy a fine and it won’t be small.
Incredible Savings With Us-Up To $90 On Your Container Rental Cost:
Don’t waste your day getting estimates that are going to be way higher than ours and most likely will have hidden fees. We are the highest quality dumpster company with the lowest fees in the area by a great distance.
- Get a cheap dumpster. 20-yard dumpsters have never been cheaper than now.
- All of our charges are made upfront and no long-winded contracts to sign written by a lawyer.
- We are always transparent with our costs to the public. This is why we are the most trusted name in rentals.
- Low-cost rolloffs come at wholesale flat rates that will have you truly amazed at how low they really are.
- Notable front load unit prices that are the envy of our competitors who can never go so low.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Solid Waste, Recycling, And Remarkable Facts About Farmington, MI
The town of Farmington was discovered around 1824 and the name of the town comes from the founder of the town’s hometown, Farmington, New York. Farmington Historic District is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. The downtown area has over 160 businesses including small boutiques and national retailers. Gold Medalist Rex Cawley, National Hockey Player Brent Johnson, actor Robert Patrick, and the Mayor of Regina Saskatchewan, Michael Fougere are all from here. The city has 5 city parks and one can participate in ice skating, youth baseball, tennis courts, and baseball diamonds. You can also discover walking trails and playgrounds.
The city wants all containers to be 32-gallons or less and weigh no more than 40 pounds. Do not use boxes, paper sacks, or 55-gallon drums as trash receptacles. Ensure all totes on your lawn for pick up by 6 am the day of collection services. Allow 2 feet between containers so the truck can pick up your container. Toys, bikes, and yard items are not allowed on the tree lawn on pick up day. If you have a special pick up call the contractor at (800) 796-9696 for more info.
The village of Farmington is located in Oakland County. The town does offer weekly curbside recycling services for its citizens. The city boasts one of the highest recycling rates in the State Of Michigan. If you would like to read more stuff about Farmington Recycling efforts and other items please follow this link to the Farmington’s City website. You can place the following materials at the curb for collection Plastic bottle, newspapers, Magazines, Tin cans, Junk mail.
RRRASOC is an association of cities in Oakland County that help with all things concerning recycling and hazardous waste disposal. They provide a number of recycling services including recycling drop of centers.
- Southfield Recycling Drop Off Center – 20000 W. 8 Mile Road, Southfield.
- Phone (248) 208-2270.
- Facility is open during daylight hours only, 7 days a week.
- You can drop off things such as garden plastics, bulky plastics, phonebooks, and boxboard. You cannot drop off e-waste or styrofoam.
Household Hazardous Waste
Household hazardous waste events are held all year long at various locations throughout Oakland County. Call RRRASOC on (248) 208-2270 for dates, times, and locations.
The city would like you to put all yard waste into trash cans labeled with a yard waste sticker or into paper yard waste bags. Yard waste consists of leaves, grass clippings, shrubs, and limbs. Tree branches cannot be any longer than four feet and 2 inches in diameter. As always, no stumps, dirt, rocks or logs will be accepted.