Dumpster Rental in Kalamazoo, MI
Get Fantastic Rolloff Rates and Service
How We Offer Exquisite Container Service In Kalamazoo:
For over 15 years Easy Dumpster Rental has been the leading name in the sanitation service industry. We have rented over 100,000 bins to thousands of satisfied customers who love us more than their spouse.
- Get a bin quote faster than super hero Wally West
- A FAQ page to get some answers about our company
- Enjoy a hassle free ordering process
- No hidden fees whatsoever
- A very simple to use dumpster conversion visualizer
Save With Us Between $10 And $85 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
If affordable pricing and on time delivery and pickup is important to you then Easy Dumpster Rental is the company for you. We take tremendous pride in serving you and ensuring you get the lowest prices.
- We beat all competitors rates hands down
- All of our charges are made up-front
- A bottom line flat rate pricing model
- Speedy service and super savings in Kalamazoo
- We have an easy to use dumpster weight calculator for your convenience
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- 10 yard rolloff-bin is the smallest dumpster in volume. It is half a length of all other dumpsters, which makes it ideal for placing in tight spaces. It will hold up to 4 pickup trucks of debris.
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- heating & air conditioning
- house remodeling
- carpeting, roofing
- minor landscaping
- 20 yard rolloff-bin is a medium size. It is 20 feet long, and our most frequent residential choice. It will hold up to 8 pickup trucks of debris.
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- 30 yard rolloff-bin is a large size. It is 20 feet long, and our most frequent contractor's choice. It will hold up to 12 pickup trucks of debris.
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- 40 yard container is the largest dumpster that measures 8' in height. It is way above person's head and may be harder to dispose material over the rail. It will hold up to 16 pickups trucks of debris.
Landfill Location Kalamazoo, MI
Kalamazoo is a city that is located in Kalamazoo County in the state of Michigan. The Kalamazoo Public Services Department provides all residents of the city with a wide range of convenient services. One such service is the curbside collection of household garbage on a weekly basis.
Kalamazoo Public Services Department
415 E Stockbridge Ave
Kalamazoo, MI 49001
Monday to Tuesday; 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
While this garbage collection service takes place year round, if a collection day falls on one of the following holidays, then garbage is collected on the following day.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
The city is divided into five designated areas when it comes to garbage collection. Each of these five areas corresponds to a different weekday; from Monday through Friday.
- Area 1; Monday: West of the center line of Westnedge Avenue, and north of the center line of Howard Street to the center line of Stadium Drive and then north of the center line of Stadium Drive.
- Area 2; Tuesday: East of the center line of Westnedge Avenue and north of the center line of Vine Street.
- Area 3; Wednesday: East of the center line of Portage Street to the center line of Reed Avenue, and north of the center line of Reed Avenue, and then east of the center line of Westnedge Avenue and south of the center line of Vine Street.
- Area 4; Thursday: East of the center line of Oakland Drive and south of the center line of Howard Street to the center line of Westnedge Avenue and south of the center line of Reed Avenue, and west of the center line of Portage Street.
- Area 5; Friday: West of the center line of Oakland Drive, and south of the center line of Howard Street to the center line of Stadium Drive and then south of the center line of Stadium Drive.
Recycling In Kalamazoo
The Kalamazoo Public Services Department provides all residents of the city with a wide range of convenient services.
One such service is the curbside collection of recyclables garbage on a weekly basis.
Residents can also have their bulk waste items collected curbside by their hauler.
Household Hazardous Waste
Household hazardous waste cannot be disposed of curbside. Instead, residents are advised to make use of the Kalamazoo County Household Hazardous Waste Center.
Kalamazoo County Household Hazardous Waste Center
1301 Lamont Avenue
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49048
The Kalamazoo Public Services Department provides residents with curbside yard waste (grass, branches, leaves, etc.) collection service on a weekly basis from April through to November.
Other Interesting Facts Around Kalamazoo
Kalamazoo was settled in 1829 and the current population is near 75,000 residents. The city is home to Western Michigan University and Kalamazoo College. Kalamazoo is home to many brewers including Bell’s Brewery and Tipp’s Brewery Company. And the city has a few distillery’s including Green Door and Kalamazoo Distilling Company. Medical device maker Stryker Corporation and Parker Hannifin has an aerospace division located here. The town has many cultural events, music festivals and museums for the townspeople to enjoy. Some well-known folks from the area include comedian Jordan Klepper, William E. Upjohn founder of the pharmaceutical company that bears his name, and surf rock band performer Shana Cleveland.
The Importance Of Filling your Dumpster Properly
It is very important that when you are filling your rolloff unit you take into consideration the following 3 steps:
- 1)Safety: It is prohibited by most cities for a canister bin to travel streets or highways with trash or debris hanging over the edges of the rim or sides of the container. Public safety could be at risk if materials like tree limbs are sticking out with the potential to hit oncoming cars or pedestrians who may be walking or on a bike. Low hanging wires could also be hit. So ensure that you don’t have any materials projecting over the sides of the front load units body.
- 2)No Hazardous Materials: The movement and disposal of hazardous materials are strictly regulated by the EPA. In 1975, The Hazardous Materials Transportation Act was enacted to protect the public and the environment. Hazardous materials, among other properties, can be super flammable and have chemicals if spilled, could have disasters outcomes for both human life and our delicate environment. So, for these and other reasons, container bin units do not meet the strict standards put forth by the government. If you have any questions at all concerning the nature of hazardous waste either contact your local government officials or your Regional EPA office.
- 3)Dumpster Weight: You must be mindful of what you say you are going to put into your container rolloff unit and what you actually fill it with. If we quote you a price for yard waste and you end up adding gravel or stones to the mix, you are going to be charged extra fees at the landfill for tipping fees. We will quote you a price on what you tell us the fill will be. But the responsibility lies with you for the extra fees to pay. We will not be held responsible for any changes you make to the fill without letting us know of those changes. When the bin unit gets to the landfill it is put on a scale. We can’t be held responsible for any deviation from what you tell us what you will be hauling away. Our sales team is very clever in giving you accurate quotes but only if you stick to your word and fill the front load bin with what you were originally quoted. Easy Dumpster Rental takes no pleasure in seeing unnecessary fees be added to your lease. If you have any change in the debris you are going to load into the dumpster unit, please call us. It will be a lot cheaper to get you a new quote than pay extra at the landfill. We take no pleasure in charging you any more than need be. We are trying to save you money not take it from you.
In conclusion, ensure you fill the rolloff unit to the rim and nothing is poking out of the sides. Absolutely NO hazardous waste. Fill the canister unit with the materials you have been given a quote for and nothing more. And finally, give us a call if you make any changes.
Thank you for considering Easy Dumpster Rental. We are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America. You will be glad you called us first.