Dumpster Rental in Monroe, MI
Get Cost-Effective Rolloff Rentals
Why We Offer Unique Front Load Service In Monroe:
Great customer service is the hallmark of any great organization. This is one of the reasons we have such a loyal “fan base.” Our clients love our service and return by the thousands each year for their bin rental needs.
- A simple to use dumpster conversion visualizer. Very cool!
- Our rolloff units can dispose of up to 5 tons of debris.
- Please note that we cannot haul hazardous materials.
- Rent a dumpster bin with one simple phone call. Yes, it’s that easy!
- Request an online quote and consultation for free.
Save With Us Between $10 And $130 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
If you want affordable prices coupled with outstanding customer service then Easy Dumpster Rental is the company for you. Finding lower rates will be virtually impossible. So, save your energy and just call us.
- Simple to use and nifty dumpster weight calculator.
- We provide speedy service and super savings in Monroe.
- Get renowned rolloff prices guaranteed.
- No hidden fees or surprise charges.
- All of our rates are very transparent.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location Monroe, MI
Monroe is a city that is located in Monroe County in the state of Michigan. The Monroe Department of Public Services is responsible for providing residents with convenient ways to dispose of their solid waste. As a result of this, the Monroe Department of Public Services has partnered with independent contractors to ensure that all residents have access to reliable curbside trash collection services. Monroe Department of Public Services can be reached at:
- 222 Jones Ave., Monroe, MI 48161 – (734) 241-6800.
Residents that need to find a drop-off location for their household waste are asked to contact the Monroe Department of Public Services or the Monroe County Environmental Health Division for more information and assistance. Monroe County Environmental Health Division can be reched at:
- 2353 S. Custer Rd., Monroe, MI 48161-2234.
Residents can also make use of the Monroe Material Recovery Facility and Recycle Center, which is conveniently located at the:
- 10025 Industrial Dr., Hamburg, MI 48139.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday; 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Saturday; 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- With any additional questions please call (810) 231-3379.
Recycling In Monroe
The Monroe Department of Public Services is responsible for providing residents with convenient ways to dispose of their recyclables.
The Monroe Department of Public Services has partnered with independent contractors to ensure that all residents have access to reliable curbside recycling collection services.
Residents can also make use of the Monroe Material Recovery Facility and Recycle Center. The center is located at the:
- 10025 Industrial Dr., Hamburg, MI 48139.
- Phone (810) 231-3379.
- Opened on Monday to Friday; 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Saturday; 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Household Hazardous Waste
The Monroe Department of Public Services does not provide household hazardous waste collection services for residents.
Instead, they are advised to make use of the multiple household hazardous waste collection days that are sponsored by the Monroe County Solid Waste Program.
Yard waste collection in the city of Monroe starts in the first week of April and ends in the last week of November.
Other Interesting Facts About Monroe
Monroe was settled in 1785. It is located on the western shore of Lake Erie and has a population of just over 20,000 residents. The largest employer is ProMedica Regional Hospital with 1,600 employees followed by the County of Monroe. Also, La-Z-Boy Furniture has its world headquarters here. The city has few colleges including Marygrove College. Some notable people from the area include General George Armstrong Custer, the great tennis coach Vic Braden, and combat correspondent Robert K. Brown.
Frequently Asked Questions Concerning The Dumpster Rental Process
- How Do I know What size rolloff do I need? Well, that is an easy problem to solve. We have a wide variety of dumpster units to choose from. 5 sizes to be exact, 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards. So it doesn’t matter if you are doing a small bathroom rehab or a total do-over of your estate we can handle any size project. For your information, we rent bin units to both to the residential market and to the construction industry. When you call our office, one of our sales agents will ask you a few questions concerning the nature of what you would like to do. With that information, we plug that data into our simple to use dumpster weight calculator and it will tell us the exact size container that you are going to need. We always get the canister size correct and we will never try to upsell you into a larger bin. Many customers just go ahead and order a dumpster bin that is too large to play it safe. Why spend more money on something you don’t need? We want to save you money, not rip you off.
- How to place an order? Once we gather all the information we need our sales team will give you a low-cost quote. And if you find a rate that is less we will match or beat it. We take pride in offering the lowest costs and the best customer service in America. Once both sides are happy then it is just a matter of you telling us what day you would like to take delivery. We guarantee that we will be on time and when you are ready for a pickup just give us a call or go online to request a pickup. It’s that simple.
- Once I order a dumpster from you, where on my property should I place it? In a perfect world, you would want the can as close to your project as you can get. But sometimes that is not practical. So, you have a few options. We can place it on your driveway which is a great location. Or, on the lawn. These dumpsters get very heavy so we always suggest to our customers, no matter where they are placing the container, to go to the local lumber store to purchase some plywood or planks to place under the wheels of the bin to help eliminate damage to your property. However, the best place is to put the dumpster on the street if possible. Check first with your local city officials to see if that is permissible and to see if you need any permits.
- How many days ahead of time should I place an order? We would appreciate like 48 hours heads up. If you need it sooner or same day, if you call us first thing in the morning, we can get the dumpster-can to your property or site with same day service.
- Can I keep a dumpster as long as I want? Typically rental dumpster periods are 7 or 14 days. However, we realize things never go according to plan so if you need the rolloff for a longer period, just give the office a call. This way you will avoid late fees. But yes, you can keep a dumpster as long as you need it.
- What do you accept for payment? We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Discover Card, American Express, and MasterCard. And for your convenience, we also accept PayPal.
If you have any other questions you can check out our FAQ page or simply call the office. Thank you for considering Easy Dumpster Rental.