Dumpster Rental in Port Huron, MI
Get Tremendous Savings On Rolloff-Rentals
How We Can Simply Give You The Best Service In Port Huron:
We don’t use the phrase “Customer Satisfaction” lightly. This is our most important value and we work hard day in and day out to give our clients the absolute finest service available on the planet and beyond.
- We rent construction containers for any size project
- Rent any rolloff container for 14 days or more
- We cannot accept flammable or hazardous materials
- Check out our cool dumpster conversion visualizer
- A variety of bin units to choose from
Save With Us Between $10 And $80 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
Don’t waste your time and more importantly your money Googling every dumpster company in Port Huron looking for a deal. We are by far the lowest priced container rental company within a billion miles.
- A bottom line flat rate pricing model
- We match and will beat any and all competitors rates
- All of our rates are made upfront and are transparent
- An easy to use dumpster weight calculator for accurate pricing
- No hidden fees whatsoever and no surprise add-on charges
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- 10 yard rolloff-bin is the smallest dumpster in volume. It is half a length of all other dumpsters, which makes it ideal for placing in tight spaces. It will hold up to 4 pickup trucks of debris.
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- heating & air conditioning
- house remodeling
- carpeting, roofing
- minor landscaping
- 20 yard rolloff-bin is a medium size. It is 20 feet long, and our most frequent residential choice. It will hold up to 8 pickup trucks of debris.
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- 30 yard rolloff-bin is a large size. It is 20 feet long, and our most frequent contractor's choice. It will hold up to 12 pickup trucks of debris.
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- 40 yard container is the largest dumpster that measures 8' in height. It is way above person's head and may be harder to dispose material over the rail. It will hold up to 16 pickups trucks of debris.
Landfill Location Port Huron, MI
Port Huron is a city that is located in St. Clair County in the state of Michigan. If residents are in need of a drop off location for their household waste, then they are advised to contact the Port Huron Department of Public Works for more information
Smiths Creek Landfill
6779 Smiths Creek Road
Smiths Creek, MI 48074
The Port Huron Department of Public Works is responsible for providing residents of the city with reliable solid waste management services. As a result of this, the Port Huron Department of Public Works has organized curbside household waste collection services that all residents can make use of.
These curbside trash collection services are operated four days a week (Monday to Thursday) with each day corresponding to a separate section of the city.
- Monday: Northern City limits south to I-94 west of Pine Grove Avenue and both sides of Hancock Street east of Pine Grove Avenue.
- Tuesday: I-94 and south of Hancock Street east of Pine Grove Avenue. The south border is now both sides of Lapeer Avenue.
- Wednesday: South of Lapeer Avenue to both sides of Oak Street
- Thursday: South of Oak Street to southern City limits
Recycling In Port Huron
The Port Huron Department of Public Works is responsible for providing residents of the city with reliable recycling collection services and so they have organized curbside recycling collection services that all residents can make use of.
These curbside recycling collection services are operated four days a week (Monday to Thursday) with each day corresponding to a separate section of the city. However, while regular trash is collected every week, recyclables are only collected every other week.
If residents are in need of a drop off location for their recyclables, then they are advised to contact the Port Huron Department of Public Works for more information
Household Hazardous Waste
The St. Clair County Environmental Services Department provides household hazardous waste collection service for residents of Port Huron.
St. Clair County Environmental Services Department
6779 Smiths Creek Road
Smiths Creek, MI 48074
Yard waste is collected starting in April and ending in the first week of December. This collection occurs on the same day as regular household waste.
Interesting Facts About Port Huron
Port Huron has a population of almost 32,000 residents. The city was founded in 1857. There are many museums and cultural activities in Port Huron. There are the Carnegie Center and the Huron Lightship museums. Every year the Port Huron to Mackinac Boat Race is held. There is also the Port Huron Civic Theater. The city has 14 owned parks and 19 playgrounds. There are 2 colleges, St. Clair Community College and Baker College. Some notable people from Port Huron include automotive inventor Felix Watts, Admiral Frederick C. Sherman, and highly regarded mathematician Dennis Sullivan.
The Categories Of Landfills Found In America
Landfills play an integral role in keeping our cities, counties, and states clean and safe. So it is important to know a little about them and what they exactly do. There are approximately 4,000 modern landfills which are about the same number of counties in The U.S. So, mathematically there is one landfill per county but obviously larger counties may have 2 or more landfills within its borders.
Landfills are engineered to be a receptacle for solid waste, recyclables, and hazardous materials. These sites are constructed in such a way to help protect the environment from harmful substances. And if not watched closely could have devastating effects on our delicate eco-systems.
The landfills of the past or what used to be call dumps, are now closed and constantly monitored by the EPA. The landfill of today is continually being checked for ground and underwater contamination and gases that can be detrimental to us and the air. Landfills must have intricate systems in place to keep us protected.
Here is an example, each landfill must meet stringent specifications on how they stop leachates from seeping into our underground water resources. Basically, they are constructed with a top cover or layer of soil. Next is a geotextile layer, a leachate collection system, which is made up of some gravel to filter tiny bits of trash. Next is a plastic liner and finally, a clay liner that prevents or stops any water that may have seeped through the plastic liner.
There are two broad categories of landfills:
Subtitle D which handle solid waste and Subtitle C which processes hazardous waste materials.
Subtitle D landfills accept nonhazardous and typically what is usually picked up at your curb. Also under Subtitle D, you will find 4 other categories of landfills:
- Industrial Landfills: deal with commercial solid waste.
- Bioreactor Landfills: converts organic waste.
- Construction and Demolition Landfills: they handle materials from larger projects and dispose of dangerous materials used in the construction trades
- Coal Combustion Landfills: they eliminate coal residues.
Subtitle C landfills handle hazardous waste materials. The EPA has full authority over these materials and administers the generation, transport, treatment, and disposal of these very harmful materials. Below is a list of some common household hazardous waste:
- Toilet cleaners
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Bug sprays
- Transmission fluids
- Motor oil
- Air conditioning refrigerants
If you are unclear if you have a household hazardous waste on your property, just call your local city hall and they will help you figure it out. Or just do a quick Google search.
Though it is prohibited for companies like Easy Dumpster Rental to haul hazardous waste, we will be happy to take your waste from projects you are doing around the home such as a kitchen remodel or if you are in the construction industry we can help you remove debris from larger construction projects. We have dumpster-containers that can handle any size job.
We have the best service guarantee and the lowest rates in Port Huron. And, again, we do have container rentals for both the residential homeowner and the construction industry. So if you want to work with a company that guarantees to be on time with both your delivery and pick up give us a call. You’ll be happy you did.