Dumpster Rental in River Rouge, MI
Get Real Savings On Your Bin Rental Rates
Why We Offer Unique Front load Unit Service In River Rouge:
We work tirelessly on our customer service so you can have a much better experience. Too many companies take their customers for granted. Not us. We value our clientele and work hard to keep them happy.
- We provide residential dumpsters and construction hauling services. We are the very best in Michigan.
- Starting immediately we are providing same day service for all people of River Rouge.
- Read testimonials from our customers who think that we walk on water. They admire our work ethic.
- Call us up with any questions you may have about your rental and other inquiries too. We are here to help.
- Over 16 years of experience impressing folks far and wide with our outstanding service.
Save With Us-Up To $150 On Your Container Rental Cost:
If you are seeking a dumpster company that has cheap bin rentals then you have landed on the right page. We have a well-earned reputation of having container rates that are the lowest in Michigan.
- All of our dumpsters are priced low so you can stay well within your budget and not go broke.
- Our low-cost dumpsters come at wholesale flat rates with no hidden fees. Hurrah for the good guys.
- We are the most transparent company in the industry. We have nothing to hide and welcome your FAQs.
- We have a bin weight calculator that is turning the industry upside because of its sheer brilliance.
- We can easily match or beat any competitors prices. It’s like taking candy from a baby.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
What Factors Influence Our Pricing model In River Rouge
It is always a good practice to have some idea of what you are getting for a purchase or a service. We strive to be a very transparent company and you have the right to know how we arrive at our bin rental costs.
So with this in mind, we are going to lay out the main elements of our pricing structure. There are 4 basic parts, the rental period, debris type, debris weight, and landfill costs.
- Lets first take a look at the rental period. Typically, customers will rent their rolloff for a period of one week. However, if you need more time you can get a daily extension. Basically, you can keep your dumpster rental as long as you need too. So, depending on how long you need it, it will have an impact on your costs.
- Next up is the type of debris you will be disposing of. Non-hazardous waste will cost more than getting rid of recyclables. Remember, we cannot haul hazardous waste materials.
- The debris weight will figure heavily into your price. And, what size rolloff size you choose. We carry a wide variety of sizes so the larger the front load unit the dearer it will cost. So, obviously, a 10 cubic yard bin is going to be less than a 40-cubic yard dumpster. Another thing to consider is what exactly we going to haul away. Dirt will be cheaper to take to the landfill than gravel.
- And finally, landfill costs. The majority of landfills charge by the tonnage. And, we have no control over what landfill operators charge. It will vary from city to city. But you can rest assured we do not mark up the landfill costs.
If you have any questions about our pricing model, feel free to call our front office. They will be happy to help you.
Recycling, Transfer Station and Terrific Facts About River Rouge, MI
The town of River Rouge was incorporated in 1899. The current population is around 8,000 residents. The village has 3 parks including Belanger Park that has a functioning lighthouse. A river boardwalk and picnic areas are at this park as well. Memorial Park honors those who died serving in both the Spanish American and Civil Wars. The city celebrates River Rouge Days in September. There is also a parade, a Monster Truck Crush, a car show, and rides for the children.
Metropolitan Transfer Station
- 6451 E McNichols Rd., Hamtramck, MI 48212.
- Phone (313) 893-3388.
- Hours are Monday to Friday 7 am to 5 pm and Saturday from 7 am to 1 pm.
- You can take your recyclables, white goods, and construction and demolition debris to this transfer station.
The town of River Rouge is located in Wayne County. The city does provide weekly curbside recycling services for its citizens.