Dumpster Rental in Roseville, MI
Get Big Time Savings On Your Bin Rental Rates
How We Give You Unconditionally The Best Roll Off Service in Roseville:
We realize that without you, the customer, we could not last long as a business entity. So, we work hard to ensure you have total satisfaction in all that we do. Including timely bin rental drop-offs and pick-ups that are punctual.
- We have a wide variety of container rentals to help you get any project finished with room to spare.
- With over 16 years in the bin rental biz, that experience will make your rental go that much smoother.
- You can, if you so desire, request a dumpster pickup online. Or, just call the front office. Happy to help.
- Please be careful not to accidental place hazardous waste materials in your container. It is against the law.
- Renting a front load unit has never been easier with our new streamlined ordering process.
If You Love Saving Your Going To Love Us- Save Up To $150 On Your Bin Rental Cost:
You don’t have to pay high container rental costs anymore. We are a company that knows how important saving money is to you. With that in mind, we have drastically reduced our open top rollaway rental rates.
- Stop overpaying on your dumpster rental fees. With us, you will find a company that keeps its costs low.
- Both delivery and disposal are bundled together in one great super low price that can’t be beaten.
- We offer Speedy Service and Super Low Costs in Roseville and all of the Detriot metro area.
- Our dumpster weight calculator is so clever that it is going to be placed in the Inventors Hall of Fame.
- We are more transparent than any ghost or spirit. We want you to know what you are paying for.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Public Services and Rosy Facts About Roseville, MI
The city of Roseville was established in the 1840s and today it has a population of 48,000 residents. The very first commercial airport in the state of Michigan was open here in 1919. Some influential folks from the area include baseball broadcaster Joe Black who called games froth Pittsburgh Pirates, actress Crystal Reed who starred in “Teen Wolf,” and Medal of Honor Receipmet Army soldier Walter C. Wetzel for his actions during World War II. The Recreational Authority offers preschool programs, adult fitness such as Yoga classes, and youth sports that include soccer, tennis, volleyball, and cheerleading activities.
The city of Roseville is located in Macomb County. The village does provide weekly curbside recycling solutions for its citizens. The town contracts with a private hauler and each residency are given an 18-gallon recycling bin or a 64-gallon wheeled recycling cart.
If you click on this link you will be redirected to the City’s website and there you will find additional info on recycling and refuse disposal regulations.
Special Items Disposal
Each residency can place one item, not to exceed 60 pounds on the tree lawn for collection each week. These items consist of things like carpet, building materials, plate glass, and mattresses.
Household Hazardous Waste
Household hazardous waste can be dropped off at the Macomb County Health Department. The facility is located at:
- 43525 Elizabeth Road, Mount Clemens, MI 48043.
- Phone (586) 469-5235.
- Hours of Operation and Mon-Fri 8:30-5. Closed Saturdays and Sundays.
- The above-mentioned facility will accept pesticides, fertilizers, pool chemicals, oven cleaners, and much more.
Because the State of Michigan has banned materials such as grass clippings, brush, leaves, and similar type of waste from going to landfills, they must be collected separately. Compost season starts in April and runs through to the beginning of December. All yard waste must be in placed in 32-gallon brown paper bags or 35-gallon trash cans and marked “compost.”
Branches have to be neatly bundled, must be less than 2 inches in diameter, no longer than four feet, and weigh no more than 60 pounds.
You can not use boxes or plastic bags for these wastes. Stones, dirt, and sod will not be accepted. Neither will logs, stumps, and entire shrubs be allowed on the tree lawn for pick up.