Dumpster Rental in Trenton, MI
Act Immediately And Receive Low Bin Rental Rates
How We Have Become the Industry Front Runner In Roll Off Service in Trenton:
We just don’t rent dumpsters we are your partner from the first phone call until your dumpster is picked up. Our Waste Mangement Consultants will work with you hand and hand to ensure that everything goes smooth.
- Our dumpster conversion visualizer tool is the most important gadget you will use all day.
- We have a migraine and stress-free ordering process. Renting a dumpster from us is a snap.
- Beginning today we are providing same day service in Trenton and all of Wayne County.
- Find a dumpster near me. And choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard bins.
- Please be aware that we are prohibited by law to haul hazardous waste materials.
Save For Keeps With Us-Up To $100 On Your Container Rental Cost:
We can guarantee our dumpster rates because we have consistently had and have the lowest costs in all of Michigan. So, don’t pay more than you have too. We always have great rates and superior service.
- We are super transparent and have absolutely no hidden fees or added surcharges.
- We offer Speedy Service and Super Low prices in Trenton and beyond.
- Both delivery and disposal include in one flat rate that will totally amaze you by how low it is.
- Our dumpster weight calculator is helping people ensure accuracy and keeping costs stay low.
- Take just a few minutes to speak to one of our Account Managers and have a bin on your site in a second.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Transfer Station and Terrific Facts About Trenton, MI
The village of Trenton is south of Detriot and sits on the Detriot River. The major employers are the Chrysler Trenton Engine Plant, Solutia, the Trenton Channel Power Plant, and Beaumont Hospital. The town was settled in 1816 and was the site of a major battle between a British-Indian coalition and the Americans. Trenton has quite a few festivals including Roar of the River, Taste of Trenton, Trenton Sumer Festival, Scarecrow Festival, and the Country Christmas. Major League Baseball pitcher Steve Avery, journalist Ann Marie Lipinski, law professor Bradley A. Smith, and National League Hockey player Erik Condra are all from Trenton.
The city of Trenton is located in Wayne County. Trenton does not offer curbside recycling services for its citizens. However, the city does operate a transfer/recycling center. You can discover more about recycling and the transfer station by going to the City of Trenton’s website.
- 1801 Van Horn Road, Trenton, MI 48183.
- Call (734) 675-8470.
- Operating Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday 9-4.
- Closed Sundays, Mondays, and Thursdays.
- Guidelines-Acceptable items Steel Cans, Newspaper, Glass, Phone books, Plastic Jugs.
- Unacceptable Stuff Chemicals, Medical waste, Garden Hoses, Propane Tanks, Construction waste.
Yard waste collection starts in mid-April and continues until early December. Each resident is given a 95-gallon container. Leaf collection runs from October through December. Please rake your leaves into the street. Christmas Trees will be picked up on your tree lawn a few weeks after the holidays has ended.
Household Hazardous Waste Collection
A couple of times a year residents can drop off their household hazardous waste at the following location.
- Westland Shopping Center – 35000 Warren Road, Westland, MI 48185.
Call City Hall for more information. Some items that are accepted include flor wax, furniture polish, glue, and antifreeze.
You can get rid of your electronics by stopping over at Riverview Computer Collection Center:
- 20863 Grange, Riverview, MI 48193 – Phone 734-281-4263.
Some Great Ideas To Help You Avoid Spending More On Your Dumpster Rental In Trenton
We desire that all of our customers save as much money as possible. So, we will give you a few money-saving tips to help keep your costs down.
Make sure that the type of waste agreed upon is what you place into your rolloff. If you are going to just put in soil and change to concrete it can change your rental agreement fees. So, call us if anything at all changes.
Do not put hazardous waste materials into your front load unit. This will cost you dearly. The EPA will get involved and it will not be worth the hassle or expense. So, be very careful here.
If the hauler needs to get on to your property and there is a locked gate and you are not around, you will be charged for the redelivering of your dumpster. Make sure you make all the necessary arrangments to avoid an extra haul fee.