Dumpster Rental in Westland, MI
Get Notable RollOff Discount and Service Experience
Why We Offer Unique Roll Off Service In Westland:
We believe that our customer service team is the best in America bar none. Our work ethic is one that demands excellence every day. We take nothing for granted and will work hard to gain your respect.
- Our service can dispose of both residential and construction debris
- We have an easy to use dumpster conversion visualizer
- Both delivery and disposal in one flat rate
- Get a speedy container quote online or over the phone
- Please note that we cannot dispose of hazardous waste
Save With Us Between $10 And $140 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
Our bin rental prices are so low you will hardly believe your eyes. Our competitors can’t sleep at night because they know they can’t match our prices. So if you want the lowest prices in the industry call us now.
- Always transparent and flat rate pricing
- We offer speedy service and super savings in Westland
- An easy to use dumpster weight calculator to ensure accurate rates
- No hidden fees and ordering from us is snap
- Get the lowest possible canister rates guaranteed
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location Westland, MI
Westland is a city that is located in Wayne County in the state of Michigan.
Westland Public Service Department
36300 Warren Road
Westland, MI 48185
Monday to Friday; 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The Westland Public Service Department provides household garbage collection services for all residents on a weekly basis, except on the following holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Bulk waste, such as appliances and furniture, can be collected curbside; however, residents will have to pay an additional fee for this service.
Recycling In Westland
The Westland Public Service Department provides household recycling collection services for all residents every other week. The City of Westland Recycling Center also serves as a location where residents can drop off their recyclables.
City of Westland Recycling Center
37137 Marquette St
Westland, MI 48185
Household Hazardous Waste
Residents are advised that it is unsafe and forbidden to place their household hazardous materials out for collection curbside. The Wayne County Public Services Department holds at least four, household hazardous waste collection events each year.
- Romulus Household Hazardous Waste Collection
Romulus Civic Center (Parking Lot)
11111 Wayne Road, Romulus 48174
- Dearborn Household Hazardous Waste Collection
Henry Ford College
5101 Evergreen Rd., Dearborn 48128
- Westland Household Hazardous Waste Collection
Westland Shopping Center
35000 Warren Rd., Westland 48185
- Taylor Household Hazardous Waste Collection
Wayne County Community College District – Downriver Campus
21000 Northline Road, Taylor 48180
Acceptable Items include:
- Antifreeze, motor oil, gasoline
- Automotive batteries, dry cell batteries, propane tanks
- Smoke detectors, fire extinguishers
- Pharmaceutical Waste (Non –controlled Substances only)
- Household paints, stains, dyes
- Floorcare items, furniture polish, bathroom cleaners
- Lawn and garden chemicals, pesticides, fertilizers
- Old computers, printers, scanners, TV’s, cell phones, fax machines
- Mercury-containing thermometers, thermostats, and elemental mercury
- Fluorescent light bulbs (standard and compact)
Yard waste is collected on a weekly basis but only from the first week of April to the second week of December.
Interesting Facts About Westland
Westland has a population close to 90,000 residents making it the 10 largest city in Michigan. The city was settled around 1827. The town has a number of parks including Hines Park where fox, deer, and hummingbirds are visible all year round. Some notable people from the area include musician Ryan Scott Graham, Wanda Young who sang for the Marvelettes, and artist Mike Kelley.
How To Place A Bin order In Westland
We have streamlined our ordering process to make it simpler and faster than ever. In just a few simple steps we can have a rolloff bin on your site before you can say “Go Wolverines.”
- When you have decided on a project and you need a dumpster company to get rid of the trash, call our office. Our very nice and super skilled sales agents will ask you a few questions about what it is you’re trying to accomplish. Once we have some info we can tell you exactly what size rolloff unit you will need. Our container weight calculator will tell us the perfect size bin unit for the job at hand. Now, we have dumpsters in 5 sizes. 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards. A wide variety of front load units so that we can help you with any size job, no matter how big or small the job. From a small kitchen remodel to rehabbing a half your home. And if you are in the construction trades, our large dumpsters units can handle the biggest jobs on planet Earth. Now once we agree on the rolloff dumpster size the next order of business is to tell us when you would like the bin unit delivered. Any day or time will do and we guarantee that we will be there.
- We guarantee both our dumpster delivery service and our pickups. Matter of fact, if you would like to save some time or if our office is closed you can request a pickup online. We don’t like wasting time and neither do you. So we will be prompt. We would like you to be there on the day of delivery or if that’s not possible may be a neighbor could be there for you. We just want to ensure that we have placed your rolloff exactly where you would like it. Our talented sales team members will even advise you to go out to your local lumber store to buy some wood blocks to place under the wheels to support the weight of the front load rolloff. This is important if you are placing the can unit either on the driveway or the lawn. However, if it is permissible to your city officials, put the container bin in the street. We will also give you some tips on how to best fill your rolloff so you maximize all the volume.
- When the project is finished, just give us a call for a pickup. Or, as mentioned above, just go online to request a pickup. We will be there on time every time and will haul away your trash to the landfill as quick as defensive back returning a pick off for a touchdown. And it isn’t a mistake that Easy is part of our name, Easy Dumpster Rental. We literally have thousands of repeat customers who return to us each year for their bin rental needs. Give us a call and discover why we are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America.