Dumpster Rental in Wyoming, MI
Get Economically Priced Rolloff Rentals
How We Offer Best In Class Container Service In Wyoming:
Don’t settle for second best. You want to make sure that your hard earned money is put to the best use possible. We will make that happen with our superior customer service team. We are “Number One” in client satisfaction.
- We offer a wide variety of canister unit sizes for any size job.
- We will swim the deepest seas to keep your business.
- Hassle free service that will make you smile.
- Over 15 years in the sanitation industry.
- Check out our simple to use dumpster conversion visualizer.
Save With Us Between $10 And $85 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
Don’t let other unscrupulous dumpster companies take advantage of you. We are the lowest cost container rental company in all of Michigan. Our competitors literally weep at the low rates we offer our customers.
- We offer a simple to use dumpster weight calculator to guarantee the best price on your bin-rentals.
- Our low-cost container units come in wholesale flat rates.
- Get renowned can unit rental prices.
- We provide speedy service and super savings in Wyoming.
- Call us now and receive the ultimate in customer service and the lowest rental rates around.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Solid Waste in Wyoming, MI, and Other Interesting Facts
Wyoming is a city that is located in Kent County in the state of Michigan. The Wyoming Public Works Department is not directly responsible for the collection of household garbage in the city; however, they still see to it that it runs smoothly.
Wyoming Public Works Department
- 2660 Burlingame Ave SW, Wyoming, MI 49509 – (616) 530-7213
- Operating Hours – Monday to Thursday; 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The Wyoming Public Works Department has instead given residents the ability to open a contract with any of the licensed haulers that operate in the city. These haulers still have to follow the guidelines set out by the Wyoming Public Works Department, which includes the specific collection days that correspond to different areas of the city.
A map of these collection areas and the corresponding days can be found here.
Recycling In Wyoming
The Wyoming Public Works Department is not directly responsible for the collection of household garbage in the city; however, they still see to it that it runs smoothly.
The Wyoming Public Works Department has instead given residents to the ability to open a contract with any of the licensed haulers that operate in the city.
These haulers still have to follow the guidelines set out by the Wyoming Public Works Department, which includes the specific collection days that correspond to different areas of the city.
A list of the haulers that operate in the city can be found here.
Household Hazardous Waste
Residents are not allowed to dispose of household hazardous waste curbside in Wyoming.
Instead, residents need to utilize the services of the household hazardous waste facilities that operate in Kent County.
- Wyoming Clean Water Plant, 2350 Ivanrest Ave SW, Grandville, MI 49418
- North Kent Recycle & Waste Center, 2908 Ten Mile, Rockford, MI 49341
- Kent County DPW, 1500 Scribner Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 (north lot, near Scribner/Richmond)
- Kentwood Public Works Facility, 5068 Breton SE, Kentwood, MI 49508, (behind Public Works building)
More information on all of these locations can be found on the RecycleKent website.
Yard waste is collected curbside from the month of April right into the month of November.
Interesting Facts About Wyoming
Wyoming was settled in 1848 and today boast’s a population of 75,000 residents. The 3 largest employers are Metro Health Hospital, Gordon Food Service, and Consumers Energy. The manufacturing sector makes up about 30% of all jobs. The town has 21 parks including Kent Trials which a web of bike paths. The city has a number of colleges including Grace Bible College and Calvin College. Some notable people from the area include professional boxer Buster Mathis, professional basketball player Chris Kaman, and Michigan State University basketball guard Drew Neitzel.
How To Properly Fill Your Front Load Unit In Wyoming
There are 3 things you should be aware of when filling your dumpster can. Below we will explain these topics so everything will go smoothly for you and Easy Dumpster Rental.
- We cannot haul hazardous materials or anything that is combustible. At the end of this article, we will explore hazardous waste in more detail. The EPA has specialized trucks to haul hazardous materials. And it takes this very seriously and will levy steep fines if you are caught putting hazardous waste into one of our containers. Typical items we don’t haul are washers, dryers, electronics, and automotive batteries to name a few. Our sales agents at Easy Dumpster Rental will give you a complete list of what is allowed and what is not allowed in a dumpster. You can also visit your city’s website and they have a list of household hazardous waste.
- The weight of the dumpster is one more consideration you need to consider. Our team will inform you of your weight by using a calculator to get a precise number and then will recommend the perfect size can unit for the job. Also when we get to the landfill our dumpsters are put on a scale and weighed. This is to ensure you haven’t exceeded the weight limit and by extension the quote you were given. If you do go over the allocated weight there will be fees added to your cost. But this rarely happens because we are highly experienced in giving you accurate quotes. The only time this may happen is when we are told you are hauling dirt and fill the container with concrete or a combination of materials and failing to mention this fact to us. We don’t take pleasure in adding on surcharges. We want to save you money not take it from you.
- Safety for the public is our number one concern when hauling materials in a bin unit. It is prohibited by law to haul a bin with waste materials hanging over the sides or sticking up in the air. All debris must fit within the front load unit with no protruding materials. Just make sure you follow this simple rule for the safety of all.
So to sum up, make sure that all materials are even with the top of the container and no waste is spilling over the sides. Positively no hazardous materials and again if you’re unsure if you have something hazardous give us a call. No ignitable materials allowed. Stay within the weight limit so you don’t incur extra fees. Remember we are experts when it comes to getting the weight correct. Safety on the roads is paramount and we need to take it seriously. Being safe lessens the chance of someone getting hurt unnecessarily.
Here Is A Brief List Of Some Common Household Hazardous Waste
- Pool chemicals
- Motor oil
- Fluorescent lights
- Transmission fluid
- Stains and finishes
- Cell phone batteries
- Driveway sealer
Remember this is not a full list. You can either call your local city officials, call Easy Dumpster Rental, or do a Google search.