Dumpster Rental in Manchester, NH
Get Exceptional Service and Savings On A Rolloff Rental
How We Provide Terrific Bin Service In Manchester:
We work hard to gain each and every customer’s trust. First, to initially rent a container then to keep you coming back year after year for all of your front load-unit needs. We are the number 1 Canister Rental firm in America.
- Check out our sleek dumpster conversion visualizer
- Over 15 years in the sanitation industry which means plenty of experience
- Read stories of our super happy customers who lovely write to us
- We have rented over 100,000 dumpsters
- We provide rolloff’s for both residential and construction debris
Save With Us Between $10 And $125 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
We here at Easy Dumpster Rental are sensitive that the economy is tougher on some people than others. And with that in mind, we offer the lowest prices you can find on bin unit rentals. We want you to save as much as possible.
- Our flat rate pricing model is just that with no hidden or added fees
- Years of experience with industry connections enable us to provide low rates
- Speedy service and super low prices in Manchester
- Delivery and disposal included one flat rate
- Receive the absolutely best rolloff rate anywhere in New Hampshire
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Location Manchester, NH
Manchester is a city that is located in Hillsborough County in the state of New Hampshire. Residents of the city can also make use of the Manchester Solid Waste Drop-Off Facility if they need an alternate means of disposing of household waste.
Manchester Solid Waste Drop-Off Facility
500 Dunbarton Rd
Manchester, NH 03102
Monday to Friday; 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Saturday; 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM
The Highway Division of the Manchester Department of Public Works is responsible for providing residents of the city with convenient curbside trash collection services on a weekly basis.
Manchester Department of Public Works – Highway Division
475 Valley Street
Manchester, NH 03103
Monday to Friday; 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Recycling In Manchester
The Highway Division of the Manchester Department of Public Works is responsible for providing residents of the city with convenient curbside recycling collection services on a weekly basis.
Different areas of the city have different recycling collections days. Residents of the city can make use of the interactive trash and recycling collection schedule on the official website of the City of Manchester.
Most recyclable items are also permitted at the local Manchester Solid Waste Drop-Off Facility; however, residents are advised to contact the facility directly if they require more information.
Household Hazardous Waste
Household hazardous waste is not collected curbside in the city. However, the Manchester Solid Waste Drop-Off Facility does allow some specific hazardous waste to be dropped off on site.
The Manchester Department of Public Works – Highway Division also organizes and manages at least two collection events for household hazardous waste each year, which are usually held at the Manchester Department of Public Works – Highway Division. These collection events are free of charge; residents can visit this website for more information on accepted materials.
Yard waste is collected in the city on a seasonal basis by the Manchester Department of Public Works – Highway Division. Residents can also drop-off their yard waste at the Manchester Solid Waste Drop-Off Facility.
Interesting Facts About Manchester
Manchester is located on the Merrimac River and has a population around 110,000 residents. It has been voted by Kiplinger has the second most tax friendly city in America. And CNN Money rated Manchester the number 1 city for small business. There are many cultural landmarks including the Palace Theater and the New Hampshire Institute of Art. The University of New Hampshire at Manchester and Saint Anselm College are 2 of the 10 colleges in the city. Manchester is the home of the “Segway.” Some well-known people from the area include late-night host Seth Myers, comedian Adam Sandler, and the funny Sarah Silverman.
Some “Top Secret” Info For Filling Your Dumpster
- Safety: Protecting the public will always come first. So please follow these life-saving ideas. Ensure when you fill your rolloff bin that there is absolutely no debris protruding out of the dumpster toward the heavens and there is nothing sticking out from the side. An item sticking out too high could snag an overhead wire and debris sticking out from the side could hit and injure a pedestrian, an oncoming car, or a bicyclist. And it is against the law to have materials that are not below the rim of the bin or jutting out from the sides.
- Hazardous Waste: And this is very important, haulers cannot take on hazardous waste. The EPA forbids the transport of hazardous waste by dumpster companies and you will find yourself in the poor house if caught. So, if you are not sure if what you have is hazardous or not either call us or talk to your city officials. Or, simply do a Google search. We will provide, at the end of this article a few of the more common household hazardous waste.
- The Weight Of The Front Load Unit: Easy Dumpster Rental uses a dumpster weight calculator to determine how heavy your load is going to be. And we are very accurate when it comes to getting the weight correct. When the hauler arrives at the landfill the container is put on a scale and weighed. Landfill fees or more commonly known as tipping fees are by the ton and most landfills post these fees on their websites. However, if you tell us that you are going to be hauling dirt then fill it with gravel, you are going to held responsible for the price difference. You can’t fool these people at the landfill and the scale never lies. So please fill the bin with what we agreed upon originally or call us and let us know about any changes.
So, in conclusion, make sure that the debris is level with the bin. No hazardous waste. And if you change your mind about the materials you want to be hauled or desire to add another type of material, please let us know.
Household Hazardous Waste
- Pool chemicals
- Motor oil
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Adhesives and glues
- Home heating oil