Dumpster Rental in Apex, NC
Get Admirable Service & Magnificent RollOff Rates
How We Provide Exceptional Roll Off Service in Apex:
Our greatest desire for you is offering outstanding customer service is that you keep coming back and to tell your friends what a great experience you had. Our sales staff is focused on giving you only the best advice.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is like a work of art.
- We pride ourselves on being a company with plenty of integrity.
- Read stories of our customers who love us more than life itself.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any residential or commercial location in apex.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard rolloffs.
Savings up to $140 could be yours if you rent from us:
If you want great low rates coupled with on-time delivery and pick up then you have discovered the right site. We will take just about any measure to ensure your happiness. That is why thousands of customers choose us.
- Flat rate dumpster bin pricing that will have you leaping for joy.
- Speedy service and Super savings in Apex and surrounding towns.
- We are very transparent when it comes to our rates so you know what you are paying for.
- A simple to use dumpster weight calculator tool to ensure you get the right size bin.
- We will easily match or beat any or all competitors prices.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Why It Is Imperative To Understand What Hazardous Waste Is
The EPA defines hazardous waste “as a waste with properties that make it dangerous or capable of having a harmful effect on human health and the environment”. Hazardous waste springs from many places including solids gases, sludges, and liquids. But to be deemed a hazardous material it must be solid. After a hazardous waste is identified by law it must be transported by special equipped hazardous waste designated carriers. After it reaches its location it is recycled, treated, and disposed of.
The first course of action is the recycling stage. Remember that some solid wastes are considered hazardous and others are not. The EPA has developed an easy to read pamphlet to determine if a waste contains certain properties which can pose a threat to us or the ecosystem. It must follow the following four categories. Reactivity, Corrosively, Toxicity, and Ignitability.
- Reactivity: Reacting with water the result can be the emitting of toxic gasses and the possibility of an explosion.
- Corrosivity: A pH that is greater than 12.2 can have the ability to corrode steel.
- Toxicity: Wastes, when eaten, can harm your body. The most common way we come into contact with these toxins is through leachates seeping into our underwater ground systems from landfills.
- Ignitability: These are wastes that have flash points of 140 degrees Fahrenheit. If a fire breaks out then there is a myriad of problems to deal with including harmful particles that enter the atmosphere and can cause air pollution.
Unfortunately, many people are unaware that they have hazardous materials are right under their noses and can be found in your many storage areas throughout your home and garage. So it is super important that you familiarize yourselves with these materials. They pose a threat to the health of your family and our ecosystems. Below we have a list of some of the more common household hazardous wastes:
- Pool chemicals
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Glues and Adhesives
- Photography chemicals
- Carburetor and fuel injection cleaners
- Wood and metal cleaners and polishes
It is important that you follow all directions on product labels. Make sure you know how to properly get rid of these materials. If you have any questions or concerns contact your local city hall environmental engineer. They will know exactly how to dispose of these materials and aid you in identifying a hazardous waste if you are uncertain.
But the surest way to keep you and your family safe are not to bring these dangerous materials into your home in the first place. Do a Google search and you will get plenty of results to help you find safer and greener products. There are a ton of really good and safe replacement products out there.
Another great idea is to scour the shelves of your local grocery store. If you are paying attention you will see many products you can use that are vastly safer. Do the environment a favor and yourself, by using safe alternatives. Your family will love you for it and so will our ecosystems.
Call Us For Your Dumpster Needs in Apex
Easy Dumpster Rental is forbidden by law to transport hazardous waste. However, we can help you get your debris from a kitchen rehab or a backyard clean up to the landfill or recyclables to the local recycling center. We have a wide assortment of rolloff bins to choose from. And we have the lowest prices in North Carolina.
Give us a call and quickly discover why we are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America.
Interesting Facts About Apex
Apex was settled in 1873 and its current population is close to 50,000 residents. The 3 largest employers are the Wake County Public Schools, EMC, and Cooper Industries. There are many attractions for residents and visitors alike including the Apex Jazz Festival, Apex Farmers Market, and the Halle Cultural Arts Center. Some famous people from the area include National Football League player Sio Moore, NASCAR driver Loy Allen, Jr., and jazz musician Jeb Bishop.