Dumpster Rental in Brevard, NC
Get Really Affordable RollOff Rate
How We Provide Sensational Roll Off Service In Brevard:
Our front office staff is dedicated to bringing you the greatest customer service you will ever find. They take their work seriously and are fired up to make sure you get everything you need in a timely manner.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is the cat’s meow.
- Our service can dispose of up to 5 tons of debris.
- Read adoring stories of our customers who love us dearly.
- We cannot accept flammable materials as per EPA regs.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any residential or commercial location in Brevard.
Now Is The Time To Call Us And Save Up To $100 On Your Container Rental Cost:
We are the most trusted name in the dumpster rental industry. Literally, thousands of repeat customers return to us each year for their dumpster rental needs. WHY? Because they know we are dependable with the lowest prices.
- Take a gander at our dumpster load calculator. It will take a load off your mind.
- Our low-cost containers come in wholesale flat rates with no hidden fees.
- We have a migraine-free ordering process that will make you very happy with its simplicity.
- Bin rates so low you will never use another dumpster company again.
- Easily and quickly extend your rental period for a flat, daily rate.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Few Interesting Facts About Brevard And Waste Disposal
Brevard is located in the Pisgah National Forest and is a well-known cultural center. It has a population of 7,800 residents. Brevard College and Blue Ridge Community College are both located here. Some famous people from the area include author Clifford Hicks and baseball player Cliff Melton.
Free Mulch Program
Residents can get free mulch from the Public Works Facility free of charge on loads smaller than one pickup truck. mulch is made from a local curbside yard, brush and leaves pick up. Mulch is available for pick-up from Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. at the 232 Cashiers Valley Road.
The city has a loose leaf program and bagged leaves program. Loose leaf curbside collection is only active from October till the end of the year. Bagged leaves are collected all year long by simply requesting and scheduling a pick up at the 828-884-2171.
Residential Electronics Collection
Some of these electronics disposals fall under free and some under additional charge. Call public works for details at the 828-884-2171. A general rule is that all electronics except TV’s will be picked up free of charge. Large TV $10 per television and small $5 per television.
Residents are approved to make a use of a Transylvania County Landfill to dispose of any extra debris, recyclables or trash that does not fit in curbside programs. Please click here for a detailed list of what you can and cannot bring to the Transylvania County Landfill. The landfill is located at:
Transylvania County Landfill
Brevard, NC 28712
Hours of Operation
- Household hazardous waste
- Glass bottles
- Plastic bottles
- Liquid paint
- Aluminum cans
- Used motor oil
- Yard waste
There are three collection sites in the county and their addresses can be found here. one is listed below for your convenience.
1767 Old Hendersonville Hwy.
Pisgah Forest, NC 28768
Hours of Operation
Connestee Collection Center
142 See Off Road
Brevard, NC 28712
Let Us Help You Declutter Your Garages, Attics, And Basements
Are you fretting over the fact that you need to meet head on some issues with living spaces that are beginning to take over your life? Well, don’t worry anymore. Easy Dumpster Rental is here to unclutter your life.
We are the duty experts when it comes time for some spring cleaning, regardless of the season. With our 3 step plan we will have a rolloff on your site before you have completed reading this article.
- First Step: Give our office a call and our talented sales reps will ask you a few questions concerning your project. Once we have a sense of what you are trying to accomplish our dumpster weight calculator will suggest the size of the container you will need and at the same time give you a super low quote. We have a wide variety of dumpsters that can handle any size job. And forget about renting a large pickup truck. You will be wasting time and money going that route. And we aren’t just saying this. Go do your homework and you will agree that using us is the most prudent and practical method of getting your trash to the landfill.
- Step Two: Tell us what day would you like the roll-off unit delivered and where on your property you would like it placed. You have a few options here depending on your property. The ideal location is to put the container in the street. This way you will completely minimize any damage to your property. But first, check with city hall to see if it’s permissible to place a bin in the street. The second choice would be in the driveway or alternatively, would be on your lawn. The sales reps will also discuss any potential issues with you such as any overhead wires or other obstacles that may impede the setting of the bin unit on your property.
- Third Step: When you have finished loading the rolloff just give our office a call and let us know that you are ready for a pickup. Or, you can request a pick up online. Either way, we guarantee that we will be on time for both the delivery and pick up.
That’s all there is to it. Easy and stress-free. Thank you for considering Easy Dumpster Rental.