Dumpster Rental in Carolina Beach, NC
Get Sterling Service & Superb Roll Off Rates
How We Provide Tremendous Roll Off Service In Carolina Beach:
With over 16 years of experience in the sanitation industry, we have the insights to give you the very best in customer service. Everyone wants it, everybody promises it and we deliver it everyday, Great Service.
- Nothing could be finer than our dumpster conversion tool.
- Deliveries are made to virtually every commercial or residential location in town.
- Our long rental periods allow you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Call us up with any questions you have about your rental.
- Read stories about our clients who just love our service.
Get Super Savings Up To $75 On Your Next Container Rental Rate:
If you want to save serious money then we are the company to call. No one in the industry can compete with us on price. If they tried they would quickly go out of business. We will match or beat any competitors prices.
- Our flat rate pricing model will have you signing a happy tune.
- We offer Speedy Service and Super Savings in Carolina Beach.
- Both disposal and delivery included in one flat rate.
- Take a gander at our award-winning dumpster weight calculator.
- Remember, we can’t be beaten on price or service.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill, Solid Waste and Quick Facts About Carolina Beach, NC
Carolina Beach has a population of 6,200 residents. A couple of points of interest include Fort Fisher and the North Carolina Aquarium. The Newton Homesite is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Beachgoers can enjoy Freeman Park where you can drive your car on the beach and camp overnight.
Solid Waste and Landfill
Carolina Beach is located in Hanover County in North Carolina. The Town of Carolina Beach does offer biweekly curbside recycling collection services. Citizens are encouraged to take advantage of the County Landfill.
5210- US 421
Wilmington, NC 28402
Landfill Phone: (910) 798-4450
Hours of Operation
- Aluminum Cans
Items not accepted at this landfill include:
- Yard Trash
- Wooden pallets
- Oyster shells
- Oil filters
Please follow this link to the landfill’s home page for further information.
The Different Types Of Landfills
Landfills are managed sites that handle solid waste under strict regulations under the auspices of the EPA. They are designed to protect our ecosystems from hazardous waste and other materials that can cause harmful pollution. There are 2 basic categories of landfills.
- Subtitle D: This is the category solid waste is regulated. A subtitle D landfill includes Municipal Solid Waste, Industrial Waste, Coal Combustion Residual sites, and Construction and Demolition landfills. Municipal solid waste is typically the waste from your home. These landfills must ensure that waste is not leaching into the soil.
Typically, a liner is used to protect this from happening. It also prevents litter, odors, and a lessening of rodent activity. There also strict guidelines that must be followed to make sure that underground water is not being polluted.The landfill will use underground water monitoring equipment to keep a close eye on contamination. And they will continue this activity up to 30 years after the landfill has been shut down.
- The second type of landfill is those who fall under Subtitle C. Subtitle C landfills deal mostly with hazardous waste materials. These treatment plants use incinerators to help rid the site of these toxins.
Boilers are often used to capture energy through heat. And then it will use this energy to provide electricity. And this is a very positive development in landfill technology where many residential homes and business use this source to run their homes and work environments.Industrial Waste Landfills are primarily used for any other material than what is dropped off at a Solid Waste Landfill. Such as any non-hazardous material, for example, would be dropped off at an Industrial Waste Landfill.
Construction and Demolition landfills will have debris such as construction materials, demolition waste, roadwork materials, and excavation debris. Also, the site will accept bricks, glass, plastics, metals, concrete, and wood.
The EPA by issuing and enforcing regulations regarding landfills does it’s best to keep the public and the environment out of harm’s way. Plus, it ensures our fragile environment is protected at all costs. Thus giving the public a level of trust and certainty that steps are being taken so we can have clean air and water, among other benefits.
Easy Dumpster Rental can help you transport your waste from a residential rehab or a hi-rise demolition project. We have a wide variety of dumpsters sizes to handle any size job. And, we can help you get your recyclables to your local recycling center.
We are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America.