Dumpster Rental in Chapel Hill, NC
Get Impeccable Service & Splendid Container Rates
How We Provide Flawless Roll Off Service In Chapel Hill:
Giving you outstanding customer service is our greatest gift. We will climb the highest peaks in the world to ensure your happiness. Excuses are never allowed and we aim to give you everything you need in a timely manner.
- Our container conversion visualizer is turning heads and making life easier for all.
- We provide containers for both the residential and construction debris.
- Same day service available in Chapel Hill and surrounding areas.
- Get a bin quote faster than Michael Phelps swimming for Gold.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard rolloff dumpsters.
Save Really Big Up To $125 On Your Next Rental:
There is no one in Chapel Hill who can give you a lower price than Easy Dumpster Rental. And we guarantee it. If you by chance do find a lower rate than call us and we will match or beat it.
- Our flat rate canister pricing model guarantees no hidden fees.
- We offer speedy service and super savings in Chapel Hill.
- Our low-cost dumpsters come at wholesale prices.
- Disposal and Delivery included in one super low rate.
- A simple to use dumpster weight calculator that ensures the right size bin for the job.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill in the Chapel Hill, NC
Chapel Hill is a city in the Orange and Durham Counties in the state of North Carolina. Residents are encouraged to use Chapel Hill Landfill to dispose of any additional trash besides weekly curbside program. The landfill is located at the:
Chapel Hill Landfill
1514 Eubanks Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
Phone: (919) 968-2885
Hours of operation:
Saturday: 8:00 a.m.-12:00 noo
Items not accepted at the landfill are:
- hazardous waste
- aluminum cans
- plastic bottles
- automotive fluids
- automotive batteries
- chromated Copper Arsenic
- creosote Treated Wood
- corrugated Cardboard
- oyster shells
- scrap metal
- white goods
- yard waste
- medical waste
Interesting Facts About Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill was settled in 1753 and has a population close to 60,000 residents. It is the home of the University of North Carolina one of the great college basketball programs in the country. Chapel Hill is a very culturally rich and diverse city. It is the location of the Morehead Planetarium, there is annual street fair called Festifall held in October, and many food critics considered the city one of the top places in the country to dine. 3 of the largest employers in the city include Blue Cross and Blue Shield, USAT corp, and Realtime Ops. Some famous people from the town include author K. A. Applegate, comedian Lewis Black, and computer technologist Paul Jones.
Some Important Questions Concerning The Bin Rental Process
Below we have answered some of the most frequent questions we receive. We hope this helps demystify the ordering process and the industry as a whole. If you have further questions you can go to our FAQ page or simply give the office a call. Our staff will be more than happy to assist you.
- What can I use a rolloff for? There are many uses. You may be planning on doing a bathroom rehab. Or, your garage is so stuffed that you can’t park the second car. Some folks employ a dumpster to help with clearing out the backyard. Perhaps your street is having a block party a bin is perfect for all of these scenarios. Or, you are in the construction trades and you need a canister for a demolition.You will quickly discover that a front load unit is the most efficient way to get rid of any trash or debris you can find.
- How many different sizes of dumpsters do you have? We have 5 different open top waste container sizes: 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards. To give you some perspective, a 10-yard cubic bin would be equivalent to 4 large pickup trucks. We also have in between sizes. Call the office to check on availability.
- How long can I keep a container? Usually, the majority of residential customers lease a can unit for 7 to 14 days. However, we realize that life intervenes and you need more time. That is no problem at all. Just give us a call and we will work with you until the project is completed. And by calling us you will avoid late fees.
- Where should I place the rolloff on my property? Typically, you have 3 options when it comes to site placement. The front or backyard, the driveway, or the street. Obviously, the location will vary as per each job. However, our staff will suggest the ideal place. If you use one of the first two options, we recommend going to your local lumber yard to purchase some plywood or planks to place under the wheels to give some added protection to your property. The hauler will help you with this task. But the best place though is in the street. Give your city hall a call first to see if you need a permit.
- How much lead time does Easy Dumpster Rental need for me to place an order? We would like at least 48 hours. But if you have an emergency, we can have a container on your site in 24 hours or the same day if you call us early enough in the morning.
- What credit cards do you accept? We accept following credit cards: American Express, Discover Card, Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal.
Thank you for considering Easy Dumpster Rental for all of your bin rental needs. We are the fastest growing dumpster company in America.