Dumpster Rental in Fletcher, NC
Get Accomplished Service & The Lowest Bin Prices
How We Provide Super Roll Off Service In Fletcher:
Isn’t it refreshing when you walk into a store and the clerk actually wants to help you? It is. And here at our company all we do is think about how we can help you have a better experience. This is what great companies do.
- Our dumpster conversion visualizer will change your life forever.
- We cannot accept flammable or hazardous materials
- Rent a container with one simple phone call. Fast and smart.
- Deliveries are made to virtually any commercial or residential location in Fletcher.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard rolloffs.
Save With Us Up To $125 On Your Rolloff Rental Cost:
We are on a mission to provide customers with the lowest rental prices they will ever find. We would like to give our bins away free but that is not a sound business practice. but the next best thing is prices that are to low to pass on.
- Get a bin quote faster than warp drive.
- All front load units are priced affordably to help you stay within your budget.
- We are transparent with our pricing model.
- Get low flat rates on a wide variety of containers.
- We offer Speedy Service and Super Low rates in Fletcher.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill, Recycling and Quick Facts About Fletcher
Fletcher has been around since 1886. The current population is 8,000 residents. The Meadows and Ruby Grange are both listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. The 3 biggest employers in the area include the Henderson County Board of Public Education, Margaret R. Pardee Memorial Hospital, and Park Ridge Health.
Recycling and Landfill
Fletcher is located in Henderson County in North Carolina. The town of Fletcher provides curbside recycling for all residents. Citizens are encouraged to use The County Landfill/Transfer Station.
191 Transfer Station Drive
Hendersonville, NC 28791
Hours of Operation
- Large appliances
- Auto parts
Items that are Not accepted include:
- Used oil
- Whole scrap tires
- Oil filters
Some Great Tips On How To Fill Your Rolloff Rental
We are providing below some good ideas on how to properly fill your bin rental. There are 3 considerations you should keep in mind is to make sure the rental process goes smoothly with no hiccups. Things you should consider include safety, no hazardous waste, and the weight of your container.
- Safety: Most cities, counties, and states prohibit an open top container traveling down the street or highway with debris either hanging over the side of the bin or so overfilled that trash is above the top of the rim of the rolloff. When these 2 things are happening the public safety is in danger. A tree limb sticking out over the side can hit another vehicle or even a pedestrian walking down a road. Any objects that are projecting up from the bin could, for example, hit a telephone line. So, ensure that you are following this simple suggestion when stuffing your debris into a dumpster. This way we can protect our fellow citizens.
- Absolutely No Hazardous Waste: The movement and disposal of hazardous materials are strictly regulated by the Government. In 1975, The Hazardous Materials Transportation Act was enacted into law to protect the public and the environment. Hazardous materials, among other properties, are highly flammable and have chemicals if spilled, could have disasters outcomes for both human life and our fragile environment. Thus, for these and other reasons canisters are not equipped to carry such dangerous wastes. The EPA has specially designed trucks that carry hazardous waste.
- Rolloff Weight: You must be very careful what you say you are going to put into your bin rental is what you actually fill it with. If we quote you a price for leaves and you end up added heavy roofing tiles to the mix, you are going to be charged extra at the landfill for tipping fees. Easy Dumpster Rental will quote you a price on what you tell us the fill will be. But you are responsible for the extra fees you will be charged. When the container gets to the landfill or transfer station it is put on a scale and weighed. We will not be held responsible for any deviation from what you tell us that you were putting in the dumpster. Our sales team is very good at giving you an accurate quote but only if you stick to your word. So, please fill the bin with what you were quoted. Easy Dumpster Rental does not want to charge you unnecessary fees. We are attempting to save you money not take it from you. If you change your mind on the fill, no problem just let us know.
So, safety first and foremost. No hazardous waste. And if you decide to change the fill let us know.