Dumpster Rental in Forest City, NC
Get Brilliant Rolloff Service & Esteemed Rates
How We Provide Reputable Roll Off Service In Forest City:
When you are searching for a bin rental company don’t settle for second best. Go with the Number One rental company in America. You will love our service. We are only focused on you and making your life hassle-free.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is celebrated all over the World.
- Please note that we cannot dispose of hazardous waste.
- Our rolloff units can haul up to 5 tons of debris.
- Get a canister quote faster than Bugatti Veyron Super Sport Car.
- Rent a rolloff with one very simple phone call.
Don’t Spend Your Money Unwisely Save Up To $150 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost:
Don’t spend your hard earned money by throwing it down the drain on rolloff from companies who charge way to much. We have, by a country mile, the lowest prices in Forest City. Be smart and keep your money by calling us.
- Low flat rates on a wide variety of dumpster rentals.
- We offer Speedy Service and Super Low costs in Forest City.
- Our dumpster weight calculator is a dream come true.
- We are super transparent and you will always know what you are paying for.
- A migraine free ordering process that is super simple.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill, Recycling and Quick Facts About Forest City
Forest City was settled around 1880 and has a current population of 7,300 residents. Facebook has a data center located here. The town has numerous sites on the National Registry of Historic Places including Cool Springs High School and the Forest City Baptist Church. The city also offers free WiFi internet for those in the downtown district.
Recycling and Landfill
Forest City is located in Rutherford County in North Carolina. The town of Forest City offers curbside recycling on Bi-monthly bases. Residents can take advantage of the County Landfill.
656 Laurel Hill Drive
Rutherford, NC 28139
Hours of Operation
- White goods
- Yard waste
Items Not accepted:
- Lead acid batteries
- Oyster shells
- Wooden pallets
- Whole scrap tires
The Very Unmysterious Way We Determine Our Rental Prices
We have discovered in life that the more transparent you are the greater likelihood that people will be more open to trusting you. So with this in mind, we are opening our books, so to speak, to let you see first hand how we determine our rolloff rental prices.
There are 4 basic components to the rate structure, landfill costs, debris type, debris weight, and rental period. And without further adieu here they are broken down for your perusal.
- Landfill Costs: Every city, county, and state sets their own landfill costs or more typically known as, Tipping Fees. So dropping off waste at a landfill in Forest City may be higher or lower than in Black Mountain. When we agree on a rolloff size, we can then factor the tipping fees that the landfill charges. It typically is calculated by weight. Easy Dumpster Rental will never charge you more than the quoted price unless you go over the weight limit. Or, if you attempt to dispose of hazardous waste. Hazardous waste is forbidden and cannot be placed in a dumpster. This is tightly regulated by the EPA and they have special trucks that deal with the disposal of hazardous waste.
- Debris Type: The type of debris that you are contemplating to put into the bin unit will affect the rate of the rental. Waste disposal companies are required by law to send certain waste to specific locations. Recycling materials tend to be a lot less expensive compared to nonhazardous waste or hazardous waste.
- Debris Weight: What you put into a container will directly impact the price of the rental. If you rent a bin and fill it only with leaves or grass it is going to be a lot cheaper if you are putting in heavy roofing tiles. Also, the size of the open top unit you rent will also affect the cost. Easy Dumpster Rental has 5 standard sizes, 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard front load units. So, obviously, if you rent a 20-yard bin, it is going to have a lower price to begin with than a 30-yard rolloff. Please keep in mind, there are other available dumpster sizes, so check with your sales rep on availability. Our sales staff is highly adept at getting you the correct size canister. Don’t make the mistake of ordering a rolloff that is bigger than what need to play it safe. This is a huge waste of money. We will get you exactly what you need.
- Rental Period: Typically, rental periods are 7 or 14 days. So the longer the rental period the higher the cost. If you need more time that is no problem. We realize that life doesn’t always go as planned. So, just give us a call and we will work with you on an extension.