Dumpster Rental in Kernersville, NC
Get Incredible Service And Big Time Rental Savings
How We Provide Exceptional Roll Off Service In Kernersville:
Our main focus is giving our customers the best service in America. To many times other companies take their eye off the ball and don’t treat their clients with the respect they deserve. Not our company. You mean the world to us.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is a must see gadget.
- We have rented over 100,000 dumpsters and many have many repeat customers.
- Read stories of our clients who can’t stop gushing over us.
- Rent a rolloff with one simple phone call.
- Same day service available in Kernersville and surrounding areas.
Save A ton of Money up to $150 On Your Next Dumpster Rental Rate:
If on-time delivery with prompt pickup and great pricing is important to you then we are the company you need to call for all of your container needs. With over 16 years experience we can help reach success.
- Our pricing model is a dream come true and eliminates hidden fees.
- A migraine free ordering process on the lowest priced dumpsters in The Tar Heel State.
- All of our charges are made upfront and with transparency.
- Super savings and super low prices in Kernersville.
- Try out our dumpster weight calculator and help ensure you get the right size bin rental.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Interesting Facts About Kernersville
Kernersville was first settled in 1756 by Jacob Story and has a current population of 26,000 residents. There are 8 sites listed on the National Registry of Historic Places including Korner’s Folly and the Stuart Motor Company. Though there are no colleges in the city per se there are many universities just a short hop away including Wake Forest and Bennet College. Some things to see are the Kernersville Museum, the Train Depot, and every year the town holds a Honeybee festival on the Fourth of July. Through the recreation department, the city offers golfing, fitness classes, tennis, self-defense, and basketball. Some famous people from the area include Tal Farlow a jazz musician, tennis pro-John Isner, and college basketball star, P.J. Winston.
The 5 R’s Of Sustainability And Why They Are Essential
Recycling is vital to every house, community, and business. And apparently, we talk about recycling but unfortunately to very little of it. According to landfill operators through the country 70% of the waste they receive every day can be recycled. That is a staggering amount. So we need to make a more concerted effort to ensure we all are recycling. The health of our environment depends on it. Here are the 5 R’s.
- Reduce: There are many items lying around the house that you don’t need anymore. Clothes, shoes, and household appliances are all candidates for recycling and heading over to the local Goodwill store. Many thrift stores will find great uses for the stuff you don’t need anymore. And these goods can be put to great use by the less fortunate. Food is another item to consider to donate to soup kitchens. There are many starving people in this Country.
- Reuse: There is myriad of stuff that can be re-purposed. Like an old computer. You can start by taking a tote bag with your grocery shopping and stop using plastics. Plastics are a huge problem. There are literally giant plastic patches in our oceans that are destroying aquatic life and the quality of our ocean water as well. Another idea is to use newspaper for packing.
- Refuse: Take a trip to your local post office and ask them to stop sending you junk mail. Which is one trip to the post office you will not mind making. Most of this mail ends up in the trash bin. But it can be recycled.
- Recycle: Recycling has never been easier. Almost all cities and counties will supply you with a recycling bin and the majority of cities participate in single stream recycling. Which eliminates your need to sort and its all done at your local recycling facility.
- Rot: Composting is another great idea for the garden. You can reuse all kind of things including taking egg shells, tea bags, dryer lint. Just place them into a compost bin. There they will begin to break down and become fertilizers for your vegetables and whatever else you are growing.
These are not steps that are hard to take. And by recycling, you will be making our eco-systems more vibrant and the end result will be a cleaner planet.
Easy Dumpster Rental can help you in all of your recycling needs. We have a wide variety of rolloff bins that can be used in hauling away your recyclables. So give us a call and let us help clean the planet together.