Dumpster Rental in Kings Mountain, NC
Get Exemplary Service & Sterling Bin-Unit Rates
How We Provide Superb Roll Off Service In Kings Mountain:
If you are searching for a dumpster rental company that is true to its word, then call us now. Providing excellent customer service is in our blood. We will never disappoint you and your happiness is our utmost concern.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is loved by Inspector Gadget.
- Rolloffs rentals that can dispose of up to 5 tons of debris.
- Rent a container for 7 days or until you finish the project.
- Read testimonies of our customers who adore us madly.
- Rent a front load unit with one simple phone call.
Get Giant Savings Up To $90 on Your Next Dumpster Rental Cost:
We do so much business that we can pass on to you tremendous savings on all container rentals. Our company is not greedy and want all of our customers to save money. Call us now and realize great rental savings.
- Low flat rates on a wide variety of bin rentals.
- No hidden fees or surprise surcharges.
- We offer Speedy Service and Super Savings in Kings Mountain.
- Both delivery and disposal in one flat rate.
- We have the coolest dumpster weight calculator to help ensure accurate pricing.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling In Kings Mountain
Kings Mountain was incorporated in 1874 and has a current population of 10,700 residents. The West End Historic District and King Street Overhead Bridge are listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Actress Laura Moss is from the area.
Kings Mountain offers Single Stream Recycling. A calendar of pick-up dates can be accessed here. The city provides for each resident a 95 gallon Blue roll-out container.
The Recycling Center Contact is:
1013 N. Piedmont Avenue
Kings Mountain, NC 28086
Hours of Operation:
The following items are acceptable for recycling:
- Cereal boxes
- Glass bottles
- Glass jars
- Metal cans
- Office paper
- Aluminum cans
- Plastic bags
- Light bulbs
- Hazardous waste
- Window glass
- Wire coat hangers
- Paper towels
A complete list of recycling do’s and don’ts can be found at this link.
Some Commonly Asked Questions About The Rolloff Rental Process
As you can imagine we get tons of questions every week about the rental process, ordering, etc. So, with that in mind we thought we would put down, on paper, so to speak, the most frequently asked questions for your convenience. Many people have never ordered a container before and we hope this helps you get some insight not only into the ordering process but you learn something about our great company.
So, with all this in mind and for your edification we are going to answer a few questions and help you navigate the world of front load rentals with ease and deftness.
- What can I use a canister for? Dumpster’s have many uses only limited by your imagination. Some of the projects that a dumpster can be used for include hauling junk or debris from a home rehab or roofing job. Getting rid of yard waste such as leaves and branches. Transporting your old stuff and unused items to a recycling center. Or, if you are in the trades our dumpsters are ideal for cleaning up construction sites.
- What size rolloff do I need? Canisters typically come in 5 sizes. 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards. Our sales reps will be able to tell you exactly what size dumpster you will need. Just explain to our staff a little about your project and then we utilize a dumpster weight calculator to help us determine the appropriate size. It’s a very simple process. Keep in mind that there are in-between sizes. Just ask your sales agent if those sizes are available in Kings Mountain.
- Can a dumpster damage to my property? Rolloffs can get quite heavy. So we strongly suggest to our clients to visit their local lumber store and buy some plywood or planks that you will place under the wheels. The hauler will help you with the placement. This will help eliminate the potential for damage. However, if all possible, the best location is to place the rolloff in the street. Check with city hall to see if this option is permissible and if you need a permit.
- How much notice do you need for placing an order for a can unit? We would like at least 48 hours lead time. However, with that said, we do offer same day service in Kings Mountain. We will do all in our power to accommodate you.
- How long can I keep a bin? The bin rental periods usually run for 7 or 14 days. We know that sometimes there are hiccups in life and you need the rolloff for a longer period. This is no problem. Just give the office a call and they will help you with this matter.
- Can you assure me that I will get the correct size bin? Yes. We are experts on making sure you have the perfect size container no matter what size project you are doing. Also, keep in mind that some people order a larger container to get some peace of mind so they will not need an extra haul. This is a complete waste of money and please do not do this. With over 16 years of experience, we are certain who know exactly what size front load unit you need.
- What credit cards or payment do you accept? We accept most major credit cards including; MasterCard, American Express, Visa, Discover, and the security and safety of PayPal.
We hope this has helped demystify the ordering rental process. We also have FAQ page with some more questions and answers. And if you still have more questions our sales team is uniquely qualified to answer all of your inquiries. So, remember Easy Dumpster Rental for all of your disposal needs. We gaurantee the lowest container prices in the Tar Heel State.