Dumpster Rental in Lillington, NC
Get Splendid Service & Impressive Bin-Unit Rates
How We Provide Glorious Roll Off Service in Lillington:
We make renting a container rental as simple as 1-2-3. And that is how it should be. Life is complicated enough so why make something relatively simple hard? We move at lightning speed to help you save time.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is the most famous gadget in the U.S.
- Please note we cannot haul hazardous waste as per EPA regs.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard rolloffs.
- Read stories from our customers who adore us and can’t live without us.
- Call us up with any questions you may concerning your bin rental.
Call Now and Save Up To $140 On Your Container Rental Cost:
If you can’t save money on a rolloff rental why would you do business with us or anyone else? You wouldn’t. This is why we have the lowest prices in the Tar Heel State. No one can come close to what we have to offer.
- Our flat rate pricing model is a dream for you and a nightmare for our competitors.
- Speedy Service and Super Savings in Lillington.
- Low flat rates on a wide variety of open top roll-offs.
- Check out our very efficient dumpster weight calculator.
- Both delivery and disposal in one super low cost.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Solid Waste and Quick Facts About Lillington, NC
Lillington was founded around 1874 and has a current population of 3,500 residents. Summer Villa and the McKay-Salmon House are all listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Through the Parks and Recreation program, residents can participate in both tackle and flag football, baseball, and soccer. The comedy duo and internet sensations Rhett and Link went to school in the area.
Transfer Station and Recycling
Town of Lillington located in a heart of the Harnett County in the Tar Heel State (North Carolina). The Town conveniently provides citizens with a weekly curbside waste service. Individuals with additional trash are invited to take advantage of the county’s Dunn-Erwin Landfill. The landfill is also a transfer station and recycling center.
NC State Road 1274
449 Daniels Road
Dunn, NC 28334
Station Phone: (910) 897-3222
Hours of Operation
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. 7:30-4
Weds., Sat. 7:30-12
Saturday household trash 20 bags & less till 4:30pm
Not accepted materials:
- Trash bags
- Pizza boxes
- Shrink wraps
- Grocery bags
Harnett County Landfill has an electronic recycling program where citizens with a prof can recycle their electronics with ease. Following items are accepted at the facility:
- Ink Cartridges
- Hard Drives
- Rechargeable Batteries
Three Terrific Reasons Why You Should Do Business With Us
No matter what type of remodeling or clean up job you have around the house, if you have junk to get to a landfill or recycling center we are the go-to company. Only a rolloff offers you the simplicity that renting a large pickup truck or buying Bagster can never ever offer. Renting a container from us will save you time, money and provide the convenience that you need.
- Time: There is a premium on time and its value can never be underestimated. So the little time we all have should be used wisely. And if you, for example, rent a large pickup truck to haul your waste to a landfill, you will be being taking big chunks of time out of your day.
Let’s say you have the need for the equivalent of one of our 10 cubic yard bins that must be taken to the dump. And you opt for a pickup truck to do the dirty work. This means you have about 4 large pickup trucks worth of debris. Thus you must go to the landfill, which is going to be 20-30 minutes away, 4 times. That is a lot of driving back and forth.
In addition, you are going to have to pay for gas, rental insurance, etc… But, if you rent an open top rollaway from us we will take the load to the dump for you and thus be saving you lots of time.
- Money: As you are well aware gas prices are not falling and large pickup trucks are notorious for their lack of fuel efficiency. So now you are spending money on gas which is very wasteful and not economical. And you need to consider how long the project is going to take. Just a small bathroom rehab could easily take a week and every day you are going to have to make trips to the landfill. Plus, there are going to be landfill fees or tipping fees every time you drop off a load.
- Convenience: The only smart and practical solution to getting debris to a landfill is to let us do it for you. We have the lowest prices in all of Lillington and we will match or beat any competitors prices. Our ordering process is simple and straightforward. Just tell your Account Manager a little about your project. And they will know the exact size rolloff you will need and have a quote in just a few minutes.
We will deliver the container to your site on the day of your choosing. We guarantee both our prices and service. We will be there on time, guaranteed. Then, when you are ready for a pick up you can either call us or go online to request a pickup.
We have been in business for over 16 years. So we have the experience you need at getting the project done right the first time. We have rented over 100,000 dumpsters.
We are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America.