Dumpster Rental in Mathews, NC
Get Admirable Service & Brilliant Rolloff Rates
How We Provide Splendid Roll Off Service In Matthews:
Giving you the best in customer service is so important to us we will climb Mount Everest if need be. We have a super knowledgeable sales team that will go the extra mile to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- We have a magnificent dumpster conversion tool. It’s just too cool for school.
- Call us with any questions you have about your bin rental. We’re happy to help.
- We have big, strong, manly construction dumpsters for those huge demolition jobs.
- Same day service available in Matthews and surrounding towns.
- Hassle free ordering process with no headaches.
Save A Ton Of Money Up To $125 On Your Next Dumpster Rental:
If you want on-time delivery and pickup with low everyday rates and are tired of empty promises, then it’s time to call the Big Boys. We will never let you down and you will find working with us is like a warm summer breeze.
- Get extremely low bin rental rates in The Tar Heel State.
- We will match or beat all competitors costs and treat you like royalty.
- A simple to use dumpster weight calculator to ensure great prices.
- Our low priced bins come in wholesale flat rates.
- Easily extend your container rental period for a flat, daily rate.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill Options in Matthews, NC
Matthews is a suburb of the Charlotte city located in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. Trash collection is weekly, where recycling collection program is bi-weekly but on the same day as garbage collection. There is also a weekly yard waste service which is for homeowners only and is scheduled on the garbage day. Residents that have additional need of disposing of more debris can use various landfill option in Mecklenburg County such as but not limited to:
Hwy. 49 C&D Landfill & Recycling Center
2105 Speedrail Court
Harrisburg, NC 28025
Center Hours: Monday through Friday 7am to 5pm
Other Quick Facts About Matthews
Matthews was founded in the early 1880’s and has a current population of 30,000 residents. The 3 largest employers are the Family Dollar Stores, which has its corporate headquarters here, grocery chain Harris Teeter, and gaming device manufacturer Pokertek. The city has the Matthews Playhouse and the Matthews Heritage Museum. The town is also designated as a “Bee City U.S.A.” for its commitment to bee awareness and sustainability. Matthews has new Sportsplex for those looking for baseball, soccer, and rugby activities. Some famous people from the area include Sports Illustrated model Brooklyn Decker, Buffalo Bills wide receiver Jarrett Boykin, and Jordan Lloyd, winner of the reality TV show, Big Brother.
Constructing Hi-Tech Landfills Is Great For Our Eco-Systems
If you are old enough you will surely remember the old stinking dumps of yesteryear. Well, it’s is good to know that the EPA came in and mandated that these old dumps become modernized and were told to clean up their acts. And that they did. Today’s landfill is a hi-tech marvel with some landfills converting methane gasses into power. And that is good for us and the environment. So, what are some of the benefits? There are 2 immediate issues that have been addressed:
- There is cleaner air which reduces among other things, horrible allergic reactions, like asthma that affects certain population groups
- Our underwater aquifers, lakes, and other natural resources will not be contaminated by pollutants
The EPA has forced landfills not to build around fault zones and wetlands. Below we will discuss the 3 types of waste disposal: Incineration, Sanitary, and Composting.
- Incineration: This is the most often used method that landfills use today. 80% of all trash is burned and is highly favored by landfill operators. In addition, it gives us a great energy resource by capturing methane gas for both heat and electricity. However, it is not cheap. But hopefully, supply and demand will lower the costs in the future.
- Sanitary: The good news is that the landfill of today is a high tech marvel that is engineered to protect us. There are liners systems to catch leachate so our water isn’t contaminated. Underground water monitoring systems that watch for pollutants. This is a huge edge over the days of old. The EPA is monitoring new construction and landfills are highly regulated to keep us safe.
- Composting: This is one of the quickest ways of breaking down of organic material into fertilizer. Some gardeners already use this method in their vegetable gardens. The major contribution of composting is the breaking down of trash. And it is a prudent way for your waste to enhance your garden without using harmful fertilizers that can have an adverse effect on our underground drinking supplies.
Studies have shown that by recycling and composting alone, over 100 million tons of waste have been captured out of a total of 250 million tons of trash we throw away every year. This is vital because it reduces gasses and other pollutants that containment our air.
Remember Easy Dumpster Rental is here for your debris disposal. No matter what size project you are contemplating on doing we have the right size bin for you.
Try us out discover why we are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America.