Dumpster Rental in Mills River, NC
Get Splendid Service & The Absolutely Best Bin Rates
How We Provide Impeccable Roll Off Service In Mills River:
We are the consummate specialists when it comes to proving outstanding customer service. We want to ensure that all of our clients are getting service that goes above and beyond what anybody else is giving.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is like floating down a lazy river.
- We offer services that dispose of both construction and residential debris.
- Please be aware that we cannot haul hazardous waste.
- Our rolloff services can dispose of up to 5 tons of trash.
- No one can get you a bin quote as fast as we can.
If You Want To Save Up To $90 On Your Dumpster Rental Cost Then Call Now:
No one likes waiting around all day for a delivery or the cable company. And neither do we. So that is why we guarantee your container will be delivered and picked up on time. All you have to do is tell us the day and time.
- Our flat rating pricing model will have you shouting for joy.
- Super low prices on a wide variety of open top canisters.
- Both delivery and disposal included in one flat rate.
- Take a peek at our nifty dumpster weight calculator.
- We are always transparent in all that we do here.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill, Recycling and Quick Facts About Mills River, NC
Mills River has a population of 7,000 residents and the first landowner was given a deed in 1787. The Mills River Chapel Is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. In 2014, the brewery Sierra Nevada started brewing beer here.
Recycling and Landfill
Mills River is located in Henderson County. The town does not offer curbside recycling. Citizens are encouraged to use the Henderson County Transfer Station.
191 Transfer Station Drive
Hendersonville, NC 28791
Phone: (828) 697-4505
Hours of Operation
- Large household items
- Box springs
- Foam backing
Items not accepted at the transfer station:
- Used oil
- Lead-acid batteries
- White goods
The county also has a Convenience Center that accepts recyclables.
Henderson County Convenience Center
265 Convenience Center Drive
Hendersonville, NC 28791
Phone: (828) 694-6524
Hours of Operation
Here is a link to what the Convenience Center accepts.
Ordering A Dumpster Is As Simple As 1-2-3
There is nothing in the world more simple than requesting a rolloff from Easy Dumpster Rental. In just 3 easy steps we will have a container on your sight before you can hang up the phone.
- Give us a buzz: Tell us a little bit about your project. Then we will give you the lowest quote in Mills River. Because we have over 16 years in the industry we are very adept if giving you a precise figure and the perfect size bin for the job.
- Delivery day: Let us know what day you would like to start. The rolloff will be delivered on the day and the time you would like. And keep in mind that we have a wide variety of dumpsters to choose from. Our sizes include 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards. We guarantee all of our services. So you can relax we will be there on time.
- Pick up day: When you have finished and you are ready for a pick up you can either call to schedule or go online to request a pickup. Either way, we will be there on time.
Getting Your Site Ready For Your Residential Container Rental
After you ordered your front load unit you may have questions concerning site preparation and where to put the bin when it arrives. Your sales rep can give you a ton of tips and help you make the right decisions. There are 3 places typically you can put your rolloff.
- The Lawn
- The Driveway
- The Street
If you decide that the back or front yard is the best choice for your needs, it will be a great idea to go to your local lumber store and get some plywood. The plywood would be placed under the dumpster’s wheels to protect your yard. The hauler will help you with the placement.
Same goes for the driveway. If you follow this helpful hint you will not experience any damage what so ever to your property. If you feel a better option is to place it in the street, you may need to check with city hall to see if you need a permit. We will also give you some suggestions on the proper method of filling the open top container so that you optimize all the volume available to you. And make sure nothing is piled too high or sticking out over the sides.
We have laws we must abide by to protect the public as the can unit travels city streets. If you live in a gated community make sure you talk to the homeowners association so there will not be any issues bringing a dumpster into the community. And, if all possible, try to be home when we deliver the dumpster so there is no miscommunication on where you would like it placed.
So, there it is. Easy. Just like our name implies, Easy Dumpster Rental.