Dumpster Rental in Mooresville, NC
Get Wonderful Service & Impressive Rolloff Rates
How We Provide Noble Roll Off Service In Mooresville:
Our customer service philosophy is simple, treat the customer with the utmost respect and get the bin to them when they want it. We will go out of our way to ensure that you are happy with every facet of our business.
- We have the coolest dumpster conversion gadget on the planet.
- Our services include household, construction, and yard waste removal.
- Get a bin quote faster than an SST used to fly from New York to Paris.
- Receive hassle free service with no migraines.
- Rent any rolloff container for 14 days or more.
Get A Great Deal On Your Next Container Rental And Save Up To $100:
We promise you that you will receive the lowest prices on front load units in North Carolina and we guarantee it. Our competitors are falling by the wayside faster than a palm tree in a hurricane because they just cannot compete.
- Get renowned rolloff prices that will leave you grinning.
- All of our dumpsters are priced affordably to help keep you within your budget.
- We have a very simple to use dumpster weight calculator.
- Say goodbye to expensive rental rates we have the lowest in Mooresville.
- All of our bin fees are made upfront with no added charges.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Mooresville, NC Transfer Station
Mooresville is a 36,000+ population town in the southern Iredell County, North Carolina. Residents have weekly & bi-weekly curbside garbage and recycling program and are encouraged to use Iredell County Transfer Station for other additional self-drop-offs. The transfer station is located at the:
Iredell County Transfer Station
158 Macleod Dr
Mooresville, NC 28117
Monday through Saturday 7AM–6:30PM
Phone: (704) 663-5314
The town of Mooresville Reduce, Reuse, Recycle program is provided on a bi-weekly schedule. Following items that are not acceptable in the 96-gallon recycling blue cart:
- Non-Recyclable Items
- Audio/video tapes
- CDs and DVDs
- Clothing and other fabric
- Household garbage
- Household glassware
- Light bulbs
- Paint cans
- Photographic film
- Pizza boxes
- Plastic bags
- Plastic film
- Plastic wrap
- Other rubber products
- Yard waste
For any additional information, you can contact Mooresville Public Works at:
2523 Charlotte Highway
Mooresville, NC 28117
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Interesting Facts About Mooresville
Mooresville is nicknamed “Race City USA” because of the many racing teams that are headquartered here and the racing technology firms. There are close to 60 NASCAR racing teams in the city. Loews’s also has its corporate headquarters in Mooresville. The city was settled in the 1750’s and has a population close to 36,000 residents. Mitchell Community College is located here. There are a few sites on the National Registry of Historic Places including Mooresville Historic District. Some notable residents include NASCAR superstar Jeff Gordon, speed skater Dan Jensen, and musician Thomas O’Keefe.
Most Asked Questions Concerning The Bin Rental Procedure
Every day we take hundreds of calls from people who would like some clarification on how you rent a dumpster. So with that in mind, we thought we would put down a few of the more common questions. We hope you get the answers you are seeking. If you don’t see your question here, by all means, give us a call.
- What are some uses for a container? There are many uses. First of all, we offer bins in 5 sizes. 10, 15, 20, 3, and 40 cubic yards. If you are a homeowner you may be planning on doing a kitchen remodel and the 10 -yard bin is the ideal size. And to give you an idea of how much you can put into a bin of this size, it is equal in size to 4 large pickup trucks. If you are in the trades doing a demolition job, the 40-yard rolloff is the best suited to help you get rid of all that debris. This dumpster is equal to 16 large pickup trucks. You can use one of the bins to help you clean up after a fair, a parade, or a neighborhood block party.
- How long can I lease a canister unit Typical rental periods are 7-14 days. But sometimes life doesn’t always go as planned. So, if you need more time give us a call. We will work with you until you finish the project. We also offer same day service in Mooresville.
- What type of payments do you accept? We accept the following credit cards Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card and PayPal.
- Do I need to order the rolloff in advance? We would like 48 hours heads up. But we do understand that emergency situations do arise, and as mentioned above we do offer same day service.
- Where is the best location to place my bin? The best place is in the street. This will give you a worry free site. But, putting the bin on the lawn or your driveway will not be a problem as far as damage is concerned. Just make sure you go to your local lumber yard and buy some plywood or planks to place under the wheels of the container. And this will ensure that there is no harm done to your property. With that said, we rarely have complaints about property damage, if you take those above mentioned following steps.
- Is there anything I can’t but in the dumpster? Hazardous waste cannot be put into any containers. It is prohibited per EPA regulations with heavy fines if you are caught. Call us if you are not sure on what constitutes a hazardous waste.
Again, if you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to call us.