Dumpster Rental in Mount Holly, NC
Get Super Attractive RollOff Rental Cost
How We Provide Unique Rolloff Service in Mount Holly:
Renting a roll off dumpster shouldn’t be hard work. We have a 3 step ordering process that just takes a few minutes and we can have a bin on your site today. Call us ASAP!
- Check out our rolloff conversion device.
- Our service can dispose of both residential and construction debris.
- We cannot accept hazardous materials as per EPA regs.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard containers.
- Read stories from our super happy customers.
You Can Save Up To $150 On Your Next Dumpster Rental Cost:
We have a very loyal customer base because they know we are reliable and our clients know that they are going to save money and not waste when they rent from us. So if you want to keep more money then call us.
- We not only have low bin prices we guarantee it.
- All of our rates are transparent with no hidden fees.
- Our dumpster weight calculator will help ensure that you don’t overpay.
- Our charges are made upfront.
- Speedy service and Super low prices in Mount Holly.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
4’ High, 8’ Wide, 10-12’ Long
- Smaller clean out or construction projects
- One car garage cleanups
- Bathroom remodeling
- Smaller painless placement and loading.
- 10 yard container is the shortest dumpster that measures 10' in length. it is a container that will fit in the small driveway and tight places. It will hold up to 4 pickups trucks of the debris.
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
4.5’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Bigger garage cleanouts
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- House Remodeling
- Carpeting, Roofing
- Minor Landscaping
- 20 yard container is our most frequent homeowner's choice, which can accommodate around 8 pickup trucks which is equal to 62 Brute trash cans (55 gallons).
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
6’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Major Construction
- Remodeling Projects
- Tree Removal
- Large Landscaping
- 30 yard container is our most frequent contractor's choice, which can accommodate around 12 pickup trucks which is equal to 93 Brute trash cans (55 gallons).
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
8’ High, 8’ Wide, 20’ Long
- Metal Recycling
- Major Remodeling Projects
- New Construction Projects
- Commercial Building Clean-Outs
- Apartment Buildings Roof Replacement
- Large Volume Cardboard, Paper Disposal
- 40 yard container is the largest dumpster that measures 8' in height. it is way above person's head and may be harder to dispose material over the rail. It will hold up to 16 pickups trucks of the debris.
Landfill, Recycling and Quick Facts About Mount Holly, NC
Mount Holly was established in 1879 and has a current population of 15,000 residents. The Mount Holly Cotton Mill and the Downtown Mount Holly Historic District are listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. 3 major employers are the textile firm American and Efird, Freightliner Trucks, and American Gypsum. Johnson and Wales and Queens University are located nearby for higher education pursuits. Some famous people from the area include artist Clyde Caldwell, author Lionel Shriver, and NBA great James Worthy.
Solid Waste and Landfill
Mount Holly is located in Gaston County North Carolina. The Town of Mount Holly does offer weekly curbside recycling collection services. Citizens that are in a need to dispose of more waste are encouraged to take their debris to the County Landfill.
Philadelphia Church Road
Dallas, NC 28034
Hours of Operation
Items accepted at this landfill include:
- Juice cartons
Items not accepted at this landfill include:
- Yard toys
- Rigid plastic
- Paper towels
- File folders
Please follow this link to the Gaston County Landfill homepage for more information.
Zero-Waste Is Not Just For Corporations
Most people are oblivious to this alarming fact, 70% of all household waste that goes to a landfill can actually be recycled. Let that sink in for a moment. Its true Landfill operators across America have discovered this to be true. And what it says about us doesn’t paint a pretty picture of our recycling efforts.
One of 2 things is occurring. Either we have no clue on what to recycle or we don’t recycle at all. So we need to better educate ourselves on what can an cannot be recycled. Or, we better start recycling.
Because one day there are going to be devastating results to our environment if we don’t get with the program. Imagine if we could reduce that amount by half. Our dependency on landfills or even having to build new ones would diminish greatly. Imagine the United States without landfills. It would be a beautiful sight.
We are not running out of space per se to built landfills but we don’t want one down the street.
In addition, it can cost millions of dollars to get a new one built. However, there are steps we can take to get to zero-waste. Many companies have gotten to the point where they have no waste and every item is recycled or reused. We too can recycle everything we use and repurpose it so it doesn’t end up in the landfill.
Below we have outlined some steps you can take to greatly reduce the amount of waste that we create. It doesn’t take much effort and will vastly improve our environment, produce cleaner air, and protect our water sources. We all can begin by using the 4 R’s: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, and Rot, also known as composting.
- Reduce: Reducing is just a matter of using less unnecessary packaging or choose product packaging that can be recycled or has already been recycled. For example, instead of using a plastic bag at the grocery store, use a tote bag instead. Plastics are very difficult to decompose.
- Reuse: If you are not using certain items anymore and they’re just sitting around the house collecting dust, like clothes and shoes, drop them off at the nearest Goodwill Store. There are people who can use your unwanted things. You can also take old furniture, white goods, and e-waste to charitable organizations. Many charitable organizations will be happy to come to your home and take these items off your hands, free of charge.
- Recycle: A number of items you can recycle are endless. Newspapers, books, glass, cans, E-waste all can be recycled and not sent off to the local landfill. Easy Dumpster Rental will be happy to take your recyclables to the local recycling center. And we have just the right size bins to help you get there. Check your city’s website, they will have places to take these items. Most cities offer curbside recycling and single-stream recycling to boot. Most town’s or county websites will have a whole page dedicated to recycling with a ton of education. Plus they will have a list of what can and cannot be recycled. This is an excellent resource.
- Composting(Rot): Composting is a great way to recycle kitchen waste. And it will definitely improve your soil in the garden, food will taste better and you will be reducing waste to boot. Some kitchen items that can be used for composting include; tea bags, coffee grounds, filter paper, and egg shells. Google “Composting” and you will get a ton of results of great ideas as it relates to composting.
Zero Waste is an ideal goal we all should be shooting for. And it is a great way to help reduce or completely get rid of the solid waste going to our landfills. Everyone should be pro-active in helping improve our environment. Let’s all work together to reduce or even eliminate waste and make our city’s cleaner.
It’s that easy!