Dumpster Rental in Newport, NC
Get Astonishing Service & Great Rollaway Rates
How We Provide Sensational Roll Off Service In Newport:
Providing great customer service is in our DNA. We think a lot about it and how to best provide it. And with over 16 years experience in the sanitation industry, we have left no stone unturned searching for perfection.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is a gift that keeps on giving.
- Same day service available in Newport and surrounding towns.
- Renting a rolloff is as easy as 1-2-3.
- We cannot accept hazardous waste as per EPA regs.
- Get a bin quote faster than a jackrabbit.
Call now And Save Up To $125 On Your Container Rental Cost:
We go to great lengths to ensure that we have the lowest rolloff rental prices in North Carolina. Rates should never be so high that no one can afford a dumpster. So, we intentionally keep our fees low so you can afford a bin.
- Take a gander at our marvelous dumpster weight calculator.
- Our low-cost dumpsters come in wholesale flat rates with no hidden fees.
- We are always transparent with no added surcharges.
- We offer Speedy Service and Super Savings in Newport.
- Can unit prices so low you will be dancing in the street.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Recycling, Transfer Station and Quick Facts About Newport, NC
Newport was settled in 1866 and has a current population of 4,600 residents. Two of the largest businesses are The Frank Door Company and Veneer Technologies. Each year the town holds the “Pig Cooking Celebration” and a July 4th celebration. There is also a Newport Historical Association.
Solid Waste, Recycling, and Transfer Station
Newport is located in Carteret County in North Carolina. The Town of Newport does not offer curbside recycling collection services. Residents are encouraged to take advantage of the County Landfill.
800 Hibbs Road
Phone: (252) 223-3321
Hours of Operation
- Household bulk items
- White goods
Items not accepted at the transfer station include:
- Aluminum Cans
- Fluorescent bulbs
Three Key Points To Remember When Filling Your Front load Unit
Just don’t throw your trash willy-nilly into the bin. There are certain procedures you should follow to help enhance your rental experience. And keep in mind you can’t put anything you want into a dumpster. You just can’t throw anything you want into a bin. So read these helpful hints below to ensure you have a safe and rewarding experience with Easy Dumpster Rental.
- Hazardous Waste is prohibited: The government bans rolloff hauling companies from transporting hazardous materials. The EPA has trucks that are designed with safety in mind to transfer waste to recycling facilities. If you have hazardous or household hazardous debris that you need to dispose of, please contact either us or call your city hall for insights. They will educate you and assist you any way they can to help keep our ecosystems safe. These waste are very harmful and deadly, and proactive measures must be taken so no one gets hurt.
- Safety: Trash that you fill your rolloff with cannot hang over the sides or stick up over the edge of the canister. The hauler must be careful before he/she leaves your site that there is no danger to the public. The driver must be absolutely certain that no materials can accidentally come in contact with civilians or power lines. Please pay attention to how you are loading your open top rollaway. Safety should be the number one concern for all of us. Questions? Give us a buzz we will help you have a smooth and safe rental.
- Rolloff Weight: Make sure that when you are speaking with your Account Manager and going through the quote process and you tell us that you will be filling the dumpster with grass clippings, that is what you eventually fill the rolloff with. Because if you get to the landfill and the dumpster is filled with concrete, well the price is going to be much higher. We don’t mind if you change the nature of the load just tell us that you are doing so. Because we are basing our rental fee on what you are telling us you are hauling and we don’t want any confusion over price and defiantly don’t want any upset customers. We are really trying to save you money not rip you off. So, just give us a call and we will work together to find a solution. We are very good and accurate in giving you spot on rates.
So, in conclusion, never, ever fill your dumpster with hazardous materials. There is no debris spilling out from the sides of the rollout. Nothing above the edge sticking up to the heavens. Don’t forget to load the rolloff with the material(s) you were initially quoted for. And if decide to put in some other junk or decide to do a different project, call your sales rep to get a fresh quote.