Dumpster Rental in Oak Island, NC
Get Flawless Service & Unequaled Low Rollaway Rates
How We Provide Excellent Roll Off Service in Oak Island:
We put our reputation on the line every day. We are supremely confident that we will not disappoint our customers. Since we take nothing for granted we are always on our toes and constantly looking to improve our service.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is as solid as Oak.
- Rent a container for 7 days or more or until the job is done.
- Our services include household, construction, and yard waste removal.
- Get a bin quote faster than Clark Kent changing into Superman.
- We have over 16 years experience in the sanitation industry.
Save With Up To $150 On Your Next Dumpster Rental Cost:
Oak Island residents will find it most difficult to find lower container prices than what we offer. We will match or beat any competitors rates. If you by chance, find a better price call us and we will give you a lesser cost.
- Our dumpster weight calculator will help ensure accurate prices.
- We offer Speedy Service and Super Low rates in Oak Island.
- Get renowned rates on all of our open top rentals.
- Our bin prices are straightforward with no hidden fees.
- All of our costs are made upfront with no added surcharges.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill, Recycling and Quick Facts About Oak Island, NC
Oak Island has a population of 7,000 residents and was formed in 1999. It is part of the Myrtle Beach metro area. However, the island has been inhabited since the early 1800’s. The town has 3 piers where people can fish, shop, and enjoy beautiful sunsets.
Recycling and Landfill
Oak Island is located in the County of Brunswick in North Carolina. The town of Oak Island does offer curbside recycling. Residents can also take advantage of the Brunswick County Landfill. the Landfill is located at the:
172 Landfill Road NE 28442
Landfill Phone: (910) 253-8101
Hours of Operation
*Please note that these are new hours effective April 30, 2018*
- PVC pipe
- Treated wood
Items not accepted at this landfill include:
- Aluminum cans
- Hazardous waste
- Beverage containers
- Oyster shells
A Few Questions We Receive On A Regular Bases
We are very proud of the account managers that work here at Easy Dumpster Rental. They prepare hard so your life will be that much easier. They are very knowledgeable of this industry and come to work every day to make sure that you have a great experience.
They are friendly and will do anything it takes to ensure your happiness and complete satisfaction. And if you don’t believe this, then please read the stories sent in by our loving customers. In addition, they submit these comments on their own volition without any prompting from us.
Now onto the questions. If you have more questions you can either visit our FAQ page or give us a call.
- What are the uses of a rolloff? There are many uses and they include helping you dispose of trash around your home. If you plan on doing a bathroom rehab, you need someplace to put all the old stuff and a dumpster is a perfect receptacle for these materials. If your planning on putting on a new roof or doing some clearing of brush in the backyard, a rolloff is the best choice to get these materials to the landfill or recycling center.
- What sizes of dumpsters do you rent? Front load units come in 5 sizes. 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards. The wide variety of sizes we offer can help you with any size project. From helping you with clearing out your garage and getting your recyclables to the recycling facility, to doing massive construction jobs. And there are in-between sizes if you need something else. Just ask your account manager concerning availability in Oak Island.
- I am at a loss on what size container I should rent? This is no problem. When you contact your account manager, they will ask you a few questions about the project you are planning. We take that information and plug it into our dumpster calculator and it will tell us exactly what size bin you need. It’s that easy. And it only takes a few minutes to get you a quote.
- Where is the ideal place to put my canister? There is no ideal site per se. A lot will be determined by the nature of the project. Usually, it is one of three places, the lawn, the driveway or on the street. If you decide on the street please check with city hall to see if you need a permit. Otherwise, place the rolloff has close as possible to the project area. Also, we recommend going to your local lumber yard and picking up a piece of plywood or some planks. Put the plywood under the wheels of the bin to give the bin some support. The hauler will help you with this.
Thank you for considering Easy Dumpster Rental. We are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America.