Dumpster Rental in Oxford, NC
Get Brilliant Service & Impressive Bin-Rental Rates
How We Provide Heroic Roll Off Service In Oxford:
Our front office staff works tirelessly to ensure that you get customer service that is beyond anything you have ever experienced. We want our clients to have an effortless encounter with us that you shall remember fondly.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is what dreams are made of.
- We have over 16 years experience and we are here for the long haul.
- Our rolloff units can dispose of up to 5 tons of debris.
- Please note that we cannot haul hazardous waste. It’s against the law.
- Read stories of customers who send us flowers and candy they love us so much.
Don’t Wait-Call Us Now And Save Up To $140 On Your Container Rental Cost:
We promise to have the lowest bin rates in the Oxford area. No one can come close to offering prices as low as we do. And on the off chance, you do find a lower cost we will match or beat it.
- Our flat rate pricing model ensures no hidden fees.
- Speedy Service and Super Low prices in Oxford.
- Our low-cost canisters come at wholesale flat prices.
- We are super transparent with our pricing.
- Check out our dumpster weight calculator which helps ensure accurate rates.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill and Basic Facts on Oxford, NC
Oxford has a population of 8,500 residents. It was established circa 1761. The Oxford Historic District anThorndale arere listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. A few famous people from the area include model Martha Hunt, NASA administrator James E. Webb, and poet Thad Stern, Jr.
The landfill is operated by the county. It is located at:
6584 Landfill Road
Oxford, NC 27565
Hours of Operation
Mon- Fri 7:30-4
Sat & Sun closed
- Land clearing debris
- Construction and demolition debris
- White goods
- Yard trash
- Unused oil
- Whole scrap tires
- Wooden pallets
There are 7 Convenience Sites in Granville County that are for recycling, we are listing one bellow:
2796 Old Rt. 75
Butner, NC 27509Phone: (919) 575-6655
Hours of Operation
- Other furniture
- Solid waste
- Used oil
- Yard waste
Here is a link to the addresses of the other Convenience Sites.
The Importance Of All Of Us To Attain Zero Waste
Zero waste is an environmental philosophical to reaching a point where all waste and debris are reused and not one bit is sent to a landfill. This is an achievable goal can be reached. Many fortune 500 companies such as Proctor and Gamble and Nestle USA have become zero-waste corporations. So, if these companies have taken the effort to improve our environment there is nothing stopping us from doing the same.
There is a 5 step process you can use as a template to begin your quest of having a zero-waste household.
- Reduce: Take a peek into your closets, basements, and attics around the house. I’m sure you will find many items of clothing, shoes, and other stuff that you never wear anymore. And these unused articles can be put a better use by those who are less fortunate. Thrift shops like the Goodwill or Catholic Charities will be more than happy to give your hand me downs to someone in need. And you are going to feel good about yourself with this small act of charity. The homeless are never going away and those sinking below the poverty lines is growing every day. We throw away tons of uneaten food every day here in America So you could either reduce the amount of food you consume or donate any leftovers to soup kitchens.
- Reuse: There are many ways you can reuse or re-purpose items around the house. You can start by taking a cloth bag with you grocery shopping and stop using plastics. Plastics are a huge problem. There are literally huge plastic patches in our oceans harming not only the sea life but the quality of water as well. Recently on the news, it was reported that The Great Pacific Garbage Patch is now twice the size of Texas. So we need to curtail our use and addiction to plastic. You can use old newspaper for packing. By using old newspapers you can bring a halt to the deforestation that is destroying our sources of trees. Small jars can be used in the garage to store nuts and bolts. There are many websites that will give imaginative ideas on how to reuse every type of item around your home.
- Refuse: Go to your local post office and demand that you do not want to receive junk mail anymore. Everybody gets it, never looks at it, and it ends up in the trash which makes its way to our already overcrowded landfills. And speaking of landfills, landfill operators all over America have stated that over 70% of all trash they receive could actually be recycled. Imagine if we all would start recycling we could eliminate the need for these dumps.
- Recycle: Recycling has become quite effortless today. Most cities offer curbside pick up and offer Single-Stream Recycling, which simplifies the process by eliminating the sorting at the curb. Most local city and county websites will tell you what can and cannot be recycled. Recycling is the easiest way to keep our communities litter-free and looking wonderful. And it has a positive impact on our environment.
- Rot: Composting is a great idea for the garden. You can take egg shells, tea bags, dryer lint and place them in a compost bin. These items will break down and become fertilizers for your garden. And they will not be going to the landfill. Plus, many gardeners have reported that it will improve the taste of your vegetables.
These 5 steps are not hard to incorporate into your daily life. And think of the benefit it will bring to you, your family the community, and our planet.
Easy Dumpster Rental will help you with all of your recycling needs. We have a wide variety of rolloffs that can handle any size project.