Dumpster Rental in Roxboro, NC
Get Marvelous Service & Superlative Bin-Rental Cost
How We Provide Fantastic Roll Off Service In Roxboro:
We run a smart and efficient operation. We sweat the small things so you don’t have to. Our front office staff is happy and motivated to serve you and to ensure that your experience is one of a kind.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is used by Tim The Toolman.
- Same day service available in Roxboro and surrounding towns.
- Our service can dispose of both residential and construction debris.
- Choose from our 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard containers.
- If you have any questions check out our FAQ page.
Save With Us Up To $130 On Your Rolloff Rental Cost:
Don’t foolishly spend your money with rental companies who will gladly take it at a premium. Let us save you money and we guarantee to have the lowest rates in Roxboro. We will match or beat any competitors prices.
- Take a look at our dumpster weight calculator it will take a load off your mind.
- Our low-cost dumpsters come at wholesale flat prices with no hidden fees.
- We offer Speedy Service and Super Low prices in Roxboro.
- We are transparent with our pricing model.
- Years of experience with industry connections enable us to provide low prices.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Interesting Facts and Recycling Info In Roxboro
Roxboro has a population just over 8,000 residents and lies just outside of Durham. The 3 largest employers are Duke Energy, Eaton Corporation, and Georgia-Pacific. Some famous people from the area include country music signer Margie Bowes, NASCAR driver Carl Long, and the great baseball player Enos Slaughter.
The City of Roxboro has its own Materials Recovery Facility. It is located at:
741 Martin Street
Roxboro, NC 27573
Phone: (336) 599-5658
Hours of Operation
- Plastics #1, 2, and 5
- Aluminum cans
- Steel cans
- Plastic bags
- Bulky waste
- Household trash
Here is a link to the city’s recycling page.
What Can I Use A Container For? And How Do I Order One?
Renting a dumpster will be the easiest thing you do all day. In just 3 simple steps we will have a bin on your site in no time. Give us a call, tell us when you would like delivery, then call us to request a pickup. Pretty simple.
- What can I use a rolloff for? Open top containers have a plethora of uses and there uses are only limited by your imagination. Some of the jobs that a canister can be used for include but not limited to the following; hauling debris from a kitchen rehab or a demolition job. Tossing out yard waste and tree limbs. Taking your old, unused items to a recycling center or the Goodwill.
- What size front load unit should I use? Bins typically come in 5 sizes. 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yards. There also in-between sizes but they may not be available in Roxboro. Ask your sales reps about availability. Our crackerjack sales team will be able to tell you exactly what size can unit you will need. Just explain to our staff a little about your project and then we plug all the info you give us into our dumpster weight calculator to help us determine the appropriate size. It’s as simple as pie.
- Can a rolloff cause harm to my driveway or lawn? Containers can get quite heavy. So we recommend going to your local lumber store and picking up a piece of plywood or some planks that you will place under the wheels. The hauler will be happy to help you with this step. This will help eliminate the potential for damage. However, if your city hall will let you, the ideal location is to place the rolloff in the street. Ask them if you need a permit.
- How much notice do you need for an ordering a bin? We would like at least 48 hours heads up for logistical reasons. However, we do offer same day service in Roxboro. Our sales team will do everything they can to accommodate your wishes.
- How long can I keep a rolloff? The container rental periods usually run for 7 or 14 days. But we will let you keep the front load unit as long as you need it. If you discover you are going to need more time, please call the office before the rental period expires. We understand that life rarely goes as planned. So just gives us a heads-up.
- What credit cards or payment do you accept? We accept most major credit cards including; MasterCard, American Express, Visa, Discover, and the security and safety of PayPal.
Thank you for considering Easy Dumpster Rental We are the fastest growing dumpster company in America. And if you read stories of our customers we are the most beloved too.