Dumpster Rental in Southern Pines, NC
Get Unheard-Of Service & Incredible Bin Rates
Why We Offer Unique Roll Off Service In Southern Pines:
If you are tired of being treated like a second-class citizen then it is time you moved over to Easy Dumpster Rental. Here you will be treated like royalty and be given the curtsey and respect you deserve.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is taking the world by storm.
- We have long rental periods which allow you to work at your pace.
- If you have some questions then check out our FAQ page.
- We provide dumpsters for both residential and construction debris.
- Headache free and no hassle ordering process.
If You Would Like To Save Up To $100 On Your Next Bin Rental Call Now:
We realize that not everybody in America is rich that is why we always have every day low container rates. We guarantee our prices to be the lowest in North Carolina and will match or beat any competitors costs.
- Bottom line flat rate pricing model.
- All of our fees are made upfront with no hidden charges.
- 16 years of experience plus industry knowledge equals excellent prices.
- Receive the very best rolloff rate around.
- Our dumpster weight calculator will ensure accurate pricing.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill, Recycling and Quick Facts About Southern Pines, NC
Southern Pines was founded in 1884 and has a current population of 13,000 residents. A few points of interest include the Weymouth House and the Shaw House. Some events the town holds are the Springfest Arts and Crafts Fair, OutDoor Movies in the Car, and Music and Motion Storytime. The city offers swimming, tennis, basketball, and soccer. Some famous people from the area include artist Jeffery Mims, a founding member of the LPGA Peggy Kirk Bell, and author Sarah Dessen.
Recycling and Landfill
Southern Pines is located in Moore County in North Carolina. The Town of Southern Pines . does offer weekly curbside recycling collection services. Citizens are encouraged to take advantage of the County Landfill.
456 Turning Leaf Way
Aberdeen, NC 28135
Phone: (910) 295-4202
Hours of Operation
- Beer bottles
- Tin cans
Items not accepted at this landfill include:
- Plastic bags
- Coat hangers
Please follow this link to the county landfill homepage for more information.
Recognizing The Inherent Dangers Of Hazardous Waste
The U.S. Government defines hazardous waste as such “A waste with properties that make it dangerous or capable of having a harmful effect on human health and the ecosystem.” Hazardous waste comes in many configurations including gases, sludges, solids, and liquids. The federal government stipulates that all hazardous debris must be transported by trucks that must meet stringent guidelines. It is taken to specially designed facilities where it is treated and disposed of.
There are four main graduations of hazardous waste and they are as follows:
- Ignitability: These are materials including liquids with flash points of 140 degrees Fahrenheit. When a fire breaks out hazardous materials can enter our atmosphere. This will cause air pollution and have an adverse effect on people who are susceptible to allergies.
- Corrosivity: The pH scale runs from 0-14, where 7 is neutral. For example, the pH of your backyard swimming pool which will typically have a pH of 7.4. A pH that is greater than 12.2 can have the ability to rust steel.
- Toxicity: These are materials when absorbed or eaten can have harmful effects on our bodies. Usually, these poisons are leached into the underwater ground systems from landfills that do not have the proper liners and underground monitoring systems which can contaminate our drinking water.
- Reactivity: Dangerous because even under normal circumstances they may become unstable. They may react with water and emit toxic gasses. They can explode.
Below is a small sampling of household hazardous waste:
- Oven cleaners
- Pool chemicals
- Oil or enameled based paint
- Starter fluids
- Fluorescent lights
If you are not sure if you have a product that is hazardous just call city hall and speak to your environmental engineer. You can also do a Google search. Or, call our front office will also be able to help you out.
As mentioned above dumpster companies are prohibited by the EPA to handle hazardous waste. But for all other debris, Easy Dumpster Rental will be super motivated to take your trash to a landfill. Plus, we can also help you with all of your recyclables. We guarantee on-time delivery and pickup services.
We have the lowest rolloff rental rates in the Tar Heel State. And, ordering from us is as easy as 1-2-3.
So, give us a call and discover why literally thousands of repeat customers trust us so much they return to us every year for their bin rental needs.