Dumpster Rental in St. James, NC
Get Sensational RollOff Rates & Best Service
How We Provide A-One Roll Off Service In St. James:
Over the last decade and a half, we have rented tens of thousands of container bins. Many of these units have been from repeat clients who have found that we are a company that can be relied on and trusted.
- Our dumpster conversion tool is loved by the Saints on high.
- Please note we cannot under any circumstances haul hazardous waste.
- Same day service is available in St. James and surrounding areas.
- Read stories of our customers who think we are Saintly.
- Rent a front load unit with one super simple stress-free phone call.
Now Is The Time To Save Up To $120 On Your Rolloff Rental Cost:
Our bin-rental prices are the lowest you will find by a wide margin in the Tar Heel State. We want everybody to be able to afford an open top rollaway and that is why we are determined that our rates are always low.
- Our flat rate pricing model is the envy of the industry.
- We offer Speedy Service and Super Low prices in St. James.
- Both delivery and disposal included in one flat fee.
- No one has quite the dumpster weight calculator that we use.
- Low flat rates on a wide variety of rolloff units.
Earn Up To $50 | Share / Like BelowClick To Call 1-888-792-7833Click For Email Quote
10 Yard Dumpster (2 TONS) 4,000LBS
20 Yard Dumpster (3 TONS) 6,000LBS
30 Yard Dumpster (4 TONS) 8,000LBS
40 Yard Dumpster (5 TONS) 10,000LBS
Landfill, Recycling, Yard Waste and Quick Facts About St. James, NC
St. James is part of the Myrtle Beach metro area. The current population is 5,100 residents. The Clubs at St. James Plantation is a member only golf club with venues for holding weddings and other formal affairs. In addition, the club offers 5 different restaurants with each having its own unique menu.
Solid Waste and Recycling
The town of St. James is located in Brunswick County in North Carolina which provides and offer a bi-weekly curbside program. Trash, however, is picked-up each week on Mondays. For citizens with additional recycling need, there is an aluminum can recycling container and the cardboard recycling container placed behind the town’s library. Residents are encouraged to take advantage of the County Landfill.
Spring and fall cleanup
Town organizes a yearly event where citizens can bring items free of charge to the landfill except household garbage.
Landscape and Yard debris
Town provides residents with once a month curbside collection program in the off-season and bi-monthly during the growing season. Yard items are collected on Thursdays. For any additional needs, you can take advantage of the Brunswick County Landfill located at the:
172 Landfill Road NE
Bolivia, NC 28422
Landfill Phone: (910) 253-8101
Hours of Operation
Bellow, we listed only a few accepted and prohibited items for the landfill, but you can visit the county official website with a detailed list of all the items and tipping fees.
- Clean Soil
Items not accepted at this landfill include:
- Used oil
- Lead acid batteries
- Wooden pallets
Accepted payment types – at the landfill are landfill account (business, non-profit), cash, checks, credit cards, debit cards. There may be service charge fees for some payment types. Please call (910) 253-8101.
How Does Easy Dumpster Rental Determine Their Rental Rates?
This is a great question and it is one every customer should ask of any bin rental company. If they are not froth coming then hang up and call us. There are 4 major factors we use to determine our prices. Landfill rates, debris type, debris weight, and rental period. We will expand on these components below.
- Landfill Fees: Landfill prices are an element we have no control over. Each landfill throughout the state will have varying tipping fees in place. And within each city or county, there can be some variance in costs. Each county will charge fees based on many conditions including operating costs and other overhead. With this in mind, Easy Dumpster Rental will never add on to a landfill’s tipping fees, unless you go over the allowed weight. But this seldom happens because we can give you a solid estimate by using our simple to use dumpster weight calculator.
- Debris Type: The type of materials you are getting rid of can affect the price. Disposal companies are mandated by law to send certain wastes to specialized landfills. There are landfills that only accept solid waste, while others only will accept recycling materials. And there are some that accept both. Be advised that Easy Dumpster Rental, as per EPA regulations, is prohibited for carrying hazardous waste. If caught, steep fees will be imposed.
- Debris Weight: What kind of waste you put into a front load unit will effect on the rental price. If you have a project where you are going to be hauling away something heavy like cement, it is going to cost more than hauling away soil. Also, the size of a rolloff will also have an influence on the rate. A 10-yard bin is not as large as a 30-yard open top roll away, so as a result, it will not be as costly.
- Rental Periods: Typically, a residential project will take 7 or 14 days. So are leasing periods are structured to that end. However, arrangements are possible to keep a container for as long as it is needed. We realize that life doesn’t always go as planned. So if you need more time just give the front office a call.
We hope this has offered some clarity and gives you some understanding of our pricing structure.
If you still have any questions, you can either visit our FAQ page or give us a call. We are the fastest growing dumpster rental company in America.